Dream vs reality

Dream vs reality

 

Dream vs reality
 
~Kevin pov~
 
I dreamed about something last night it was incredible. This dream that I never want to quit why everyone is happy even me someone different who any one love. You were so close to me but when I woke up you weren't here and I was back to the reality.
 
 
When I woke up it was 6 am it was time for me to go to school. I was in highschool my name is Kevin Woo and I'm always alone becaue I am different every one know I love boys. At school no one want to sit beside me or eat lunch with me. That how my day look like I woke up, eat, go to school, work and sleep that what I did for the pass two years.
 
~Eli pov~
 
I was watching him from a long distance he was so lonely. No one wants to talk to him no one wants to look at him. Poor him why people have stereotipe for nothing people are people. I have to go talk to him soon I hate see people I love alone he has the right to have friends and have a good life.
 
-Hi! I'm Kim Eli.
-Euhn…Oh hi! I'm Kevin Woo. You don't mind to talk to me you know people hate me.
 
~Kevin pov~
 
Finaly I can talk to someone but this person was Eli the one I love talk to me.
 
-No it ok for me you have the right to have a normal life even if you are different.
 
-I know but people don't seems to like gay people but I think we can't change because people don't like us.
 
-I know you don't have to change Kevin live for what you are but don't let people bully you I'm shure you are a good person. Do you want to be my friend?
 
- Oh are you shure? If you don't mind I would love it.
 
~ Exacly one years later~
 
~Eli pov~
 
It been one years that I'm friend with Kevin and now I really want to be more then friend I want to be the one he love forever.
 
~Kevin pov~
 
I have to talk to Eli it something really important so I ran to see him.
 
-ELLII!
 
-Yes?
 
-I have something to ask you.
 
-Go ahead I'm listening.
 
-Do…Do…You want to go out with me? Before I could ear the answer I feel some lips on mine and it was the lips of Eli.
 
-Yes Kevin I would love to go out with you I love you so much!
 
A/N: this is my story of elvin I creat for you sorry for the mistake there some I don't see because I'm french so I hope you like it
 
Mangakpop :) :P