Chapter 1

Let's Play a Love Game

Kibum squinted and blinked a couple of times to find his surroundings. He sat up on the bed and looked at the multiple of tired bodies surrounding it.
 

What a party.
 

Kibum thought as he ruffled his blond hair. He found his clothes scattered around the floor. He was just about to pick them up but someone had a firm grip on his arm. Key laughed, "Yeobo, I'm only ge-"
He stopped.
Just as he turned around,
he found a bleached blond person sleeping with a grin implanted on his face. Key widen he eyes in shock.

You're not Jonghyun..

 

 

While running his fingers through his messy hair, Key was trying to replay the events from last night.  " I drank a couple of shots, I came in here with someone... I remember Jonghyun vaguely... Then who the is this?!" Key yanked back his arm from the stranger. The horrible thing was he was in the bed ALONE with him. Kibum quickly put on his clothes and got out of the bed. He took one last look at the man and left the room. "Well, at least he wasn't bad looking, " Key laughed nervously. " But he does look familiar..."

Key looked down at the floor as he walked through the hallway of rooms. " I'm sure I came here with everyone... Omo... Where's Taeminnie? And Jinki? Did they leav- " Key abruptly bumped into a strong figure. " Yah! Can't you walk?"  He frowned as he looked up from the oh-so-interesting floor.

" Why does Bummie need to be so mean?"

A set of protective arms wrapped themselves around Kibum, who looked back down in embarrassment. "Sorry, I was looking for you guys..." Jonghyun placed a light kiss on Key's head. "We all passed out in the same room last night. I was wondering where you went off to when I woke up~" "Oh, I uhm... Fell asleep in a restroom stall."

Please believe me. Please believe me.

"That's a weird place to sleep Kibum~"

Yes.

"Well, you'll find it very comfortable when you're drunk at night." Jonghyun smirked and leaned close to Key's ear till Key felt his warm breath hit against his neck. "Did you strip? I know how you get when you're drunk Kibum. " Key smiled and rolled his eyes, he broke free from Jonghyun's arms and bumped him with the side of his hip. " I guess you'll never find out~ " Key laughed,took the room card from Jonghyun and walked down the hall again.

"Which room did you guys stay in?"

"U-um 502."

Key quickly found the room, swiped the card and flung the door open. "TAEMINNIE I'M HERE~ " He scanned the room and looked at his fellow band members. Everyone still seemed to be passed out. Onew was tied up in duct tape on a chair. Minho was on the floor outlined with half-empty and empty beer bottles. Taemin was halfway between the floor and the bed with his arms and mouth wrapped with colorful duct tape.

Not to mention, he was in his boxers.

"Taemin-ah...!" Key kneeled in front of Taemin and peeled off the tape from his mouth, then started working on his arms. Taemin murmured in his sleep and tried pushing Key away from him. "Aish, I'm only trying to help." Key huffed, stood up and left Taemin alone in peace. "What the hell happened last night? Why is Onew and Taemin wrapped in duct tape? Why is Minho surrounded by an army of beer bottles? Where did you sleep? Key pointed an accusing finger at Jonghyun who was chuckling by the door. "I fell asleep on the bed like how any normal person would." In the hotel room, there were only two beds; and Taemin occupied one of them. As Key drifted his eyes to the other bed, there were a pair of sliver handcuffs attached to the bed post.

"Wh- "

" Relax, we didn't do anything too dirty~ " Jonghyun said sarcastically.

"Hmm. Sure you didn't," Key walked over to the bed with the handcuffs and unhooked them from the bed post. He turned around and pointed them at Jonghyun. "Whatever you guys did, you've better had left Taemin out of it..."

"Wouldn't you like to know Kibum." Jonghyun walked over to Key and carefully stepped over Minho. "No, no I wouldn't." Jonghyun smirked, he pushed Key onto the bed and got on top of him. "What if I showed you?"

"YAH! somewhere else! Some people are trying to sleep here!"

Jonghyun and Key were startled at Minho's outburst. After three quick seconds, Key ended up laughing which woke up Onew and Taemin at the process.