Prologue

The Charade (Hongki and Mina Fanfic)

 

              Last night, her world was in one piece from happiness; but now, it was tearing to pieces because of pain. Slightly awake, Mina was forced to face a mind splitting headache caused by last night’s drinking spree. She knew this day’s going to start from bad to worse.

 

             Comforted by the warmth around her, she kept her eyes closed and tried to go back to sleep. 

 

            Meanwhile, a half asleep person dubbed by many as ‘Prince Hongki’ was enjoying the cozy feeling given by his pillow. Ignoring the urge to wake up, he hugged his pillow closer to him and drifted off to sleep.

 

            There’s a stranger in my bed, there’s a pounding in my head

            Glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool

            I smell like a mini bar….. there’s a hicky or  bruise ~

 

               The attempted trip to dreamland was short-lived when a loud music echoed all over the room. Frustrated by the deafening sound, Hongki tried to ignore it, and then realizes it was coming from his phone.

 

            “Stupid cell phone!” Hongki mumbled sleepily, “I’m going to throw it out of the window or…or dumped it in the—” he was cut off when he felt a slight movement. ‘Huh? M-my pillow was moving? Am I still dreaming?’

 

                        His assumption was vetoed when the loud music was topped by a deafening scream…of a girl. With lighting’s speed, he sat up. Though scared of an impending discovery, Hongki slowly opened his eyes; his puzzled and questioning gazes were immediately met by big eyes, mirroring the shocked expression he has.

 

            “Minna-ssi?” he breathed, “what are you doing in my bed?”