~Shouldn't believe on rumors~

~Untitled~

 

Jinki’s POV

I don’t want to believe all those rumors, I refuse to believe them. They’re not real. Besides it’s a fact that rumors are just rumors right? But why does my heart hurts so badly.

You guys might be wondering what I’m talking about right? Well let me tell you. There is this rumor that Kim Jonghyun is dating Shin Sekyung. And I’m affected because I like Jonghyun. It all started during my first day.

Flashback

As soon as I arrived at the main office, they immediately gave me my schedule and dorm number.

 Was walking along the corridor and I got lost. I don’t know where I am and doesn’t even bother to look at my surroundings. That cause me to bump into someone,  closed my eyes expecting to fall on my , but except of falling I felt warm hands rounding my waist and lifting me up. When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of brown orbs staring at me. I blinked and blinked.

“Are you alright?” I heard the guy asked, he’s too close, his breath is touching my lips and his voice is sweet and soft.

I blushed because of his close proximity and wriggled out f his grasp. “I’m sorry! I’m not looking at my surroundings. I’m really sorry that I bumped into you!” I said wile bowing.

“Don’t worry! Anyway are you lost?” He asked me. I nodded.

“I’m looking for the Business Department…” I answered.

“Well this is the Music Department. The Business Department is over there.” He said pointing on the other side of the bulding.

I smiled and bowed again. “Thank you… umm…”

“Jonghyun… Kim Jonghyun…”

“Oh… Thank you Jonghyun-ssi.” I said, he then walked off passing me. I turn to look at his retreating back and smiled.

End of flashback

From that day onwards, I tried to get close to him and in a san of one month we became friends. I always helped him with hi assignments, I always share my food with him and hang out with him.

My friends Taemin and Minho, always teased me for acting like a clingy girlfriend to Jonghyun, they even asked me when will, I confess my feelings to him.

Now that he is rumored to be dating Sekyung-ssi, would I be able to tell him that? I don’t even know if he’s interested in boys. I sigh.

As I was walking to the greenhouse I saw Jonghyun and Sekyung having fun. They are laughing together. It looks like they’re really are in a relationship.

I felt my tears threatening to escape. I blinked away the tears and run. I want to run away, far from Jonghyun, far from everyone. When I stopped running, I somehow ended up in the far end of the school. The place is very calming because of the trees.  I sat beside a tree and cried.

After a while the bell rang, signaling that my last class will start soon, and worse Jonhyun is there. My last subject is Literature and Jonghyun is my classmate.

I weakly dragged myself to our classroom and sat at my usual seat.

“Hyung! You’re here! I’ve been looking everywhere for you…” I heard Jonghyun’s voice. And hell! My damn heart is beating fast again!

“What is it Jonghyun? I’m not really in the mood to talk.” I said a bit harshly as I looked at him. And guess what… he is confused.

“What’s wrong hyung? And did you cry? Your eyes, all puffy…” He asked worriedly as he extended his hand to caress my face, but I slapped it away.

“It doesn’t concern you Jonghyun… So don’t worry…” I said coldly. He looked so sad but I already decided to burry my feelings for him. I need to distance myself to him.

“Hyung are you mad at me?” He asked and looked at me with his puppy eyes. Damn it!

I looked away. “No Jonghyun… I’m just not in the mood t actually talk.” I said. “You should go back o your seat. The class will start soon.” He sighed and looked at me for a bit before proceeding to his seat.

It’s the right thing right? He is dating Sekyung-ssi right? So all I just need to do is forget him.

One week passed since I started to avoid Jonghyun. It’s not easy because Jonghyun is always pestering me. I got confused. If he is dating Sekyung-ssi, why is he bothering me than spending his sweet time with her?

One week turns into two weeks which turns into month.

I was walking alone at the hallway when I was suddenly pulled out. I tried to struggle but he one holding me is strong, when I looked up to see who it was I was startled to see Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun? What the hell! Let me go! Class is starting soon!” I said struggling, but he only tightened his hold.

“Jonghyun! Let go!” I struggled harder.

We somehow ended up in an isolated hallway. Jonghyun pinned me on the wall.

“Wha- Jonghyun! Let me go!” I said trying to wriggle out of his hold. He tightened his grip and pressed himself to mine.

“Jonghyun what are you doing?” I asked trying to calm my heart which is beating rapidly.

“Hyung…” Jonghyun said his voice is low and husky. I felt myself shudder. “Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?”

I gulped. “No you didn’t… I’m just busy…” I excused. It’s not a complete lie. I am busy with my homeworks and we’re in the middle of our team project.

 “You’re lying, hyung. You don’t eat with me anymore during lunch, you’re always with that Lee Joon, you never hang out with me anymore and you often helped me with my homeworks too.” He said.

I felt my anger rise up. So he is just using me for the sake of his homework! I pushed him hard and that ‘cause him to stumble backwards.

“What? So you just want me to help you with your homeworks!” I screamed. My heart hurts. “You know Jonghyun, if that’s your reason, I don’t want to be your friend anymore.”

“Me either…” Jonghyun said lowly.  Felt my heart breaks, so this is it. I don’t stand a chance huh? I turned away.

“If that so… then don’t worry, you wont see me around except during Literature.” I said and started walking. I didn’t get that far when I was pulled back and again found myself pinned on the wall. I gasped.

“What the hell! Jonghyun! I know you don’t want t see me! So stop slamming me on the wall!” I yelled. If he hated me that much, he should’ve said so. He doesn’t need to slam me on the wall. It hurts physically and emotionally.

“Who said I don’t want to see you?! Who says I just want you to help me with my assignments?! Do you know how I badly want to see you everyday?! How I just want to take you and kiss you senseless?! How I really want to kill Lee Joon for getting too close to you?! How I want to mark you and tell others that you’re mine and only mine?! Do you even know how much I love you that it hurts to strain myself from confessing to you because you might not feel the same?! I love you Jinki! It’s true that I don’t want to be your friend because I want you to be mine!” Jonghyun confessed loudly, his voice echoing through the isolated hall.

I stand there shocked. I don’t know what to say. Jonghyun likes me. He confessed to me but then what about Sekyung? I tried to wriggle out of his grasp again but he only tightened it.

“Let go Jonghyun! I don’t believe you! How could you say that you love me when you’re already dating Sekyung-ssi! Don’t you know how it hurts me?! I love you but I know I can’t have you!” I screamed again, my tears gushing through my chubby cheeks.

“Why are you saying that? Didn’t you hear me? I love you! I want you to be mine! Why are you listening to those pathetic rumors anyway? I don’t love Sekyung! I love you! It’s always been you Jinki! Not her but you!”Jonghyun said bringing his hands to my face and brushed my tears away. “Please believe me Jinki… I love you…”

I buried my face on his shoulder and cried.

“Jinki look at me…” he said but I didn’t move. So he tilted my chin to make me look at him. “Jinki… I love you… Please be mine.” He pleaded. I sniffed and nodded. He smiled and kissed me.

We kissed for a while before I remember that we need to attend our respective classes. I pushed him gently. He whined.

“Jonghyun… we need to go to class… I don’t want us to be late…” I said panting.

“We can skip… I want to enjoy my time with you…” He said while giving butterfly kisses on my neck.

“C’mon Jonghyun… Joonnie is waiting for me…”

“Joonnie? Jinki, your with me how come you’re thinking about him? You’re mine already, right?” Jonghyun said I can feel him pouting against my skin.

I giggled. “Silly Jonghyun… Joonnie and I are partners. We are in the middle of our project.” I said.

He sighed. “Fine... but let me walk you to your class, okay?” He insisted.  I nodded.

When we reached my class, I’m so lucky that our teacher is not there yet.

“Onew!” I heard Joon’s voice. I saw him approaching us. I smiled.

“Joonnie! Sorry I kept you waiting.” I said apologetically.

“That’s fine Onew, You don’t need to say sorry all the time.” Joon said. Then I felt hands surrounding my waist as someone embraced me from the back.

“You’re quite forgetting me here Jinki-yah…” I blushed hearing Jonghyun.

Joon raised a brow. “What are you doing here Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun smiled and tightened his hug. “I’m just making sure that my boyfriend arrived to his class safely.” He answered. I blushed.

“W-well… ah… I-I think we need to do our p-project Joonnie, Jonghyun… you might want to go to your class.” I said trying hard not to blush.

Jonghyun pouted. “Okay… But I’ll see you on Literature okay?” I nodded and smiled. He kissed me again. “Bye-bye Jinki-yah!”

“Bye-bye Jonghyun!” I said.

Then he left. I feel so happy.

 

No one’s POV

Jinki is smiling when Jonghyun left, he is looking forward for their Literature so he can see Jonghyun. He missed Joon’s longing gaze on him.

I really should forget my feelings for you then Jinki-ah…  Joon thought as he tried to smile even though his heart is breaking apart. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done!
Tell me if this is good! ^_^

Thank you! ♥♥♥