I love you more than I can say

I love you more than I can say

A/N: Annyeong, my beloved readers!

It has been months ever since my last update. I’m super sorry for my long lost presence. *bowing 90 degree*. I haven’t been able to access to laptop so I could not work on anything.

I’m very grateful that my sister lent me her laptop as I insisted for a one-shot story write-up. Well, I can’t blame her. She needs it too. My laptop has passed away… Hehehe, that’s a long story. So I am still waiting for a new laptop. But I guess I will be able to update my fictions as my sister is not very busy anymore. ^_~

Please anticipate my update. I guess I may be able to update by next weekend or the other next weekend. (Well, I will try not to update next weekend but let’s see how much I can access to laptop. I have been crazy over having no laptop.
T_T)

This is my one-shot about HoMin but it is not a sequel of Christmas Gift. I’m inspired to write this after seeing the news about Yoochun receiving an award. Hehehe…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, four hours concert has finished its first day at Nagoya. Changmin and Yunho are exhausted from the singing and dancing. Well, all the back dancers, and those stuffs on the stage too.

 

After changing their outfits into casual ones, the duo proceeds their way back to the hotel. Changmin does not say a word. He is extremely exhausted. It has been a bit hard for him since he has to host as an MC, and also has to perform the concert. Rehearsal for the concert is always there, and the practice for the variety show is never exceptional. Being Changmin, a person who always feel stupid if he can’t reach his expectation, can never let himself be a bit easier.

 

Around 20 minutes later, the duo has arrived hotel. They just proceed to their room as quick as possible so that they can have a rest early since the second day is still waiting for them in the next day.

 

Entering the room, Changmin drops his body entirely on the couch. He does not even care to move a bit. He closes his eyes to enjoy the peaceful moment.

 

That is more than good.

 

That’s what Changmin would feel every now and then after each performance. Yunho makes a call to the restaurant down-stairs to order their take-in dinner. Actually, they were supposed to have dinner with all the TIME tour staffs but they preferred it tomorrow. After ordering dinner, Yunho makes his way to take shower, leaving Changmin sleeping on the couch alone.

 

After a good 15 minutes of resting his eyes, the maknae sits up, and walks to grab a bottle of beer. It has been one of his habits after he has to overcome his stress. He places the opened beer on the table near the couch and pulls his i-pad to scroll down for latest news in Korea.

 

Scrolling and pausing, scrolling and pausing…till something catches his eyes. The headline of the news is Park Yoochun to receive the third award from Baeksaeng.

 

So Micky-hyung has received another award.

 

The maknae smiles sweetly and satisfyingly to the news.

 

Yeah, he was born to be an artist, whether an actor or a singer, he can do all of them.

 

Changmin reads the details of the article. He does not scroll down to see another article. He just stops there, reading and smiling all by himself. Several taken pictures are posted attached with the article.

 

“What are you reading, Changdol?”

 

The leader comes of the bathroom with towel over his head to dry his wet hair. A bathrobe is put on his muscular body. He is stepping forward and sitting down next to his now-one-and-only band member. The maknae tilts his head to the handsome man sitting next to him. He flashes a sweet smile before answering the leader.

 

“About Mickey-hyung… He receives another award. He is awesome, isn’t he?”

 

Hearing the praising from the his only band member and not even including the other title as his secret lover, Yunho feels something burning his chest.

 

“Yes, he is always awesome.”

 

The answer is weak and hesitant but the maknae seems not paying attention to the tone that the leader has just used in his answer.

 

“I think he was born to be an artist.”

 

The maknae makes another comment, still smiling over the article in his i-pad.

 

So he has been always that awesome in your eyes, unlike me a stupid one.

 

Yunho starts feeling a bit bitter in his throat. He just can’t accept the compliment his only maknae giving to the former band-member.

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

The duo tilts their heads toward to sound from the door.

 

“That must be dinner!”

 

Yunho exclaims and then proceeds his way to the door to check and then let the room-boy to bring the dinner in. After leaving the dinner is already in the room, Changmin gets up to wash his hands before coming to have dinner. But when he gets back to the living room where the dinner is placed, he does not see Yunho.

 

“Hyung…”

 

The maknae calls for his leader but he hears nothing.

 

“Hyung, let’s eat dinner now. We should head to bed early tonight.”

 

Silence.

 

What’s wrong? Wasn’t he here earlier?

 

Unable to control his curiosity, Changmin goes to the veranda to check for his hyung. There, Yunho is standing watching the city view and people movement from the veranda of his room.

 

“Hyung”

 

The maknae calls out his leader. Yunho does not move a bit. Changmin could not do anything but move closer to his hyung, and stands next to his handsome and awesome leader.

 

“We’d better eat dinner now, or it will be cold.”

 

The maknae suggests but Yunho does not reply or react.

 

What’s wrong with him? Is he worried about the concert tomorrow?

 

“Hyung, let’s eat. I’m too hungry.”

 

The maknae whines annoyingly, so the leader turns his face to where the maknae is standing. He eyes the maknae carefully before spilling out some words.

 

“You can eat. I don’t feel like to eat.”

 

“What?” That really shocks the maknae. Well, if it was like other ordinary day, Changmin would not care to force him eating with him because the leader would eat later or whatever after that. But they have tomorrow and other day concerts to take care, he can’t just let the leader skip the meal as he wants.

 

“I said, I don’t feel like eating.”

 

Changmin inhales deeply to calm down his temper. He doesn’t know why he loves this childish leader. Really, this leader is too childish sometimes that is beyond his control.

 

“Hyung, I know both of us are exhausted from the concert, and we prefer better rest but we can’t fight with empty stomach. Come on, let’s eat.”

 

The maknae tries to convince his leader but the leader is standing still without saying a word. Having no other option, Changmin pulls his leader’s wrist so that he can lead the leader to come into his room.

 

“Come on, hyung…hurry to eat so that I can sleep in your chest. I miss your warm chest.”

 

Yunho looks at Changmin a little while before following the maknae into the room. They start eating their dinner. Dinner is pretty awkward because they don’t really converse to each other. It does not mean that Chagnmin cares that much because he prefers silence but he feels like he does not like this atmosphere where his leader is too quieter than usual. He can’t understand why Yunho suddenly becomes like this. He opts to stay silent because he is afraid that if he pushed too much, they would have a fight.

 

After dinner, Changmin takes shower. Yunho just cleans his face and mouth before heading to bed ahead. He is still silent. That does not like the usual Yunho.

 

Now the room is dark, and Yunho and Changmin are sleeping on different bed. They stay in twin-beds room. Usually, Yunho would always choose to sleep in the same bed with Changmin but tonight he chooses to sleep on his so-called bed, turning his back at the only maknae. The awkwardness does not die. During dinner and now in bed time, Changmin still feels that Yunho must have something in mind.

 

Probably, he has some worries. He should have told me because he usually does.

 

Changmin sits up, and turns on the lamp on the night stand. He makes his way to drink cold water, and then coming back. He observes his sleeping leader. No, Yunho is not asleep yet. He just shuts his eyes, forcing himself to sleep. And Changmin can tell that without asking his handsome leader. He decides to get in the same bed with his Yunho. He hugs Yunho from behind, and lays his chin on the leader’s shoulder.

 

“I know you are not asleep yet.”

 

The maknae speaks softly as if he is afraid that he would wake his leader up but Yunho does not move. He stays still there…

 

just like a statue.

 

“I’m lonely when I’m not in your arms, and your broad chest. You know?”

 

Still, there is no response from the leader…but the maknae does not give up. He kisses the leader nape, and tightens his embrace. Yunho seems being unable to breathe, he stirs and tries to remove the maknae’s arms from his waist but no avail. Changmin tightens his arms more. So now Yunho is having problem with breathing.

 

“Changmin, I need to stay alive so that I can perform the concert tomorrow.”

 

Changmin? Well, you rarely call me that. You would go all the way by calling Changdol, or Changminnie or Changmin-ah or whatever the nickname you wanna call.

 

Finally, the leader speaks up but the tone sounds so annoying. What should that be called? Annoying or something else?

 

“I thought cat got your tongue.”

 

The maknae teases, and loosens his embrace. The leader stays silent again.

 

“What about telling me the problems you are having?”

 

Changmin suggests but the leader keeps silent again. The maknae feels like his patience has reached its limit. He does not want to care about his leader anymore. Whatever the problems he has, he should not take that out on him. Staying silent? Neglecting his words and presence? Okay, let that be then.

 

“Well, if you don’t like to talk with me, then I won’t bother you. And if my presence irritates you that much, I will sleep in the living room.”

 

Changmin really gets mad. His voice has witnessed enough about his anger. He removes his arms from the leader’s waist and about to get off the bed but his wrist is suddenly grabbed by the leader’s hand.

 

“Sleep with me.”

 

It’s not demanding, not suggesting but pleading. The voice is soft and shaky. Changmin frowns. Now it’s Changmin’s turn to stay silent. Yunho turns his back, which is now his face is facing to Changmin’s bed. He looks up to the maknae who is now wearing I-want-to-kill-you face. Changmin does not care what the leader has just said. He gets off the bed, and walks to his bed but he can’t walk further because his wrist is still in the leader’s hand.

 

“Min-ah, I’m sorry.”

 

Hearing the apology from the leader, the maknae decides to sit back on the leader’s bed but he is still silent.

 

“I’m sorry for neglecting you. I didn’t mean to, really.”

 

Yunho speaks in a very shaky voice. Changmin feels like something stabs in his chest. What happens to his leader that makes him to be like this. He has to brush the anger off, and finds out what is what within the leader’s strange attitude.

 

“Never mind. You may have something you want to keep to yourself.”

 

Silence.

 

“But if you think I can help you, tell me.”

 

The leader sits up, and this time his hugs the maknae from behind. He lays his face on the maknae’s shoulder.

 

“I… I… I was disappointed.” The leader’s voice is still hesitating.

 

“Disappointed?” The leader nods as a response.

 

“I could not believe that you were all smiling and complementing Yoochun excitedly.”

 

The maknae does not ask back but he turns to face his leader, trying to find the answer through his eyes.

 

“Don’t look at me questioningly like that.”

 

“Then tell me why.”

 

Silence.

 

The leader drops his gaze to the mattress. Changmin moves his one hand to lift the leader’s chin up so that he can now look into the leader’s eyes.

 

“Do you happen to get jealous… or something?”

 

The leader does not response but drops his gaze to the mattress again.

 

“So you got jealous earlier because I was complimenting Mickey-hyung?”

 

Silence, again. The maknae can’t help but chuckles at his leader. Who would resist this leader? His look is so far more mature than the maknae but his behavior is too childish. Changmins starts doubting himself of why he loves this childish leader. Knowing that the leader would not like to say anything further, Changmin lifts the leader’s chin up again. Those almond-shape eyes are so beautiful, and the heart-shape lips are so inviting. Without a second thought, Changmin leans in and closes the gap between them with their lips. Yunho closes his eyes, and encircles the younger’s neck with his arm. The kiss is just soft and slow. Yunho smiles in the kiss, and so does Changmin. For about good few minutes, the two breaks their kisses.

 

Changmin caresses his leader cheeks, smiling and eyeing his leader’s face. Yunho grabs Changmin’s hand, and drops his body entirely in Changmin’s chest. His head now is on the younger’s shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry for my stupid act.”

 

Changmin smiles and kisses his leader’s temple. “It’s okay. I will try not to compliment any other before you.”

 

Hearing that Yunho raises up from his current position, and stares Changmin. He seems looking for something. “Not only before me but also behind me.”

 

“Whoa, so demanding, hyung. I haven’t asked you to not compliment anyone as far as I remember.” He pinches his leader noses.

 

“That’s because you know I love only you.” Yunho uses his famous pouting face to rebel his maknae.

 

“So you think I don’t love only you?”

 

“You and Yoochun were really closed when we were five. You even had night snack together… you even had a sleep on the floor together… you even ate food from the same bowl… you even drank juice from the same glass… you even-“

 

“Stop with you even this and that, hyung.” The younger rolls his eyes, unable to believe his leader. “If you continue saying those stupid lines, I will surely sleep in the living room.”

 

“But you really had done those with him.” Yunho pouts again.

 

“What about you and Jaejoong-hyung?”

 

Yunho widens his eyes hearing Changmin asked him this question. “What is what about me and Jaejoong?”

 

“You both were so closed… honestly, like a husband and a wife. Have I ever complained that about you both?”

 

Changmin stands up and walks to his bed. He just doesn’t want to sit on the same bed with his blah-blah-blah leader anymore.

 

“We were nothing. You knew it quite well.” Yunho jumps from the bed and now is sitting on the same bed with Changmin. “Unlike you and Yoochun.”

 

“Yeah, unlike me and Mickey-hyung. You are absolutely right. At least he would comfort me when I felt upset-“

 

“And you comforted him when he was upset too.” Yunho cuts in.

 

“You and Jaejoong-hyung would hang around together, pampered each other, and had common things to talk with one another. But why am I the one who is questioned about the relationship between me and Mickey-hyung?”

 

Changmin starts raising his voice. He can’t believe that Yunho is like that.

 

“So you are pointing out that I am at fault?”

 

“No, I haven’t said you are at fault.”

 

“If you did not feeling anything about Yoochun, why would you be so happy every time you would see Yoochun received award or whatever like that?”

 

Yunho raises his voice too.

 

“Hyung… you are exaggerating things.”

 

“I’m not.”

 

“You are. And I can’t stand sleeping in the room with you.”

 

Finishing his sentence, Changmin brings blanket and pillow but Yunho stops him.

 

“Why?” Changmin asks.

 

“You know…Er…”

 

“You know what?”

 

“Love comes with jealousy.”

 

Changmin laughs sarcastically. So his leader has just said that line?

 

“I think love comes with trust, and trust can push the jealousy away.”

 

Yunho pulls Changmin into his embrace, and kisses him passionately. Changmin does not kiss back, so after a few good minutes, the kiss ends.

 

“I love you… I even confessed my feeling in our concert. Remember?”  

 

“Then trust my love for you too, or I will not let you touch for a whole month.”

 

Changmin rolls his eyes. Oh, he has to finish the fight here, or for a whole night they will not be able to sleep. He does not want to be grumpy tomorrow.

 

“So you forgive me?” Yunho asks excitedly.

 

“If you don’t keep blabbering nonsense things.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Sorry can’t undo anything. Save that and behave better next time.”

 

Yunho nods and grins sheepishly. The younger drops his blanket and pillow down. He pulls the older into kiss. He knows that it will always happen every now and then. His leader is lonely and in short of confidence when it comes to love. He is charming and all but he can never control his jealousy over the younger. The night has become noisy, long and sweaty.

 

I have always loved you, and will always have, hyung. Or why do you think I would bear staying with a childish you for all these years? You are more than awesome… much, much, much better than Mickey-hyung. Sleeping in your chest every day and night has become my habits because of you…staying here with you is also because of you.

 

I love you more than I can say.

Goodnight and sweet dream of me, neh?

Don’t ever dream of somebody else,

Even dream of Jaejoong-hyung

Because I will get into your dream

And kill you both!!!

^_^

 

__________________________________

A/N:  How is this one? Do you like it? Please let me hear from you guys.

 

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

 

Annyeong ^_^