"I'm sorry.."

Special child

Hyukjae pov:

Then i saw Zelo. He looked me. Then i hit his arm lightly.

"You scare the hell out of me." I said to him and he looked around. We must go out of this place. Then someone came behind us at that time.

"Be quiet." Kikwang said to us. Zelo looked Kikwang like he saw a ghost. "What is it Zelo?" Kikwang said and he looked behind him.

"Hyukjae." Donghae said and he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Oh.. Donghae.. Hello..." I said to him.

"We are going now.." Donghae said to me. I looked him.

"I haven't yet do what i must." I said to him.

"HYUKJAE!!! DON'T YOU GET IT SHE WANTS YOU!!" Donghae yelled at me. Then we hear that woman's laughter. "Tao take Hyukjae and leave quickly." Donghae said to some guy who was leaning towards the wall. He came close to me and pulled me. Kikwang and Zelo followed, but why Donghae didn't move. He stay there.

"D..DONGHAE!!" I yelled to him, i couldn't get that Tao guys grip out of my hand. Donghae looked at me and smiled. Why.. WHY ARE YOU SMILING OLD MAN? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? DO..DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU...

"Now we are out of the place." Said Kikwang and Zelo sigh. "By the way why that guy stay there?" Kikwang said to us. I didn't speak anything because i was scared that something really bad is going to happen to Donghae.

 

Donghae pov:

When others were out of this place i stand there and looked the roof. Well now is the time that i face the one who killed my wife and get revenge our die and see her, but what about Hyukjae? Well i guess he has those two guys with him. Then someone came behind me.

"Well.. How is your dead wife Donghae." Woman's voice said to me. I looked behind me and saw IU.

"Is it you IU who killed my wife?" I said uncertainly. She smiled and hold out her gun. I stepped back and grab my gun too but she put her gun close to my heart.

"Yes, I am Donghae.. I killed her because you were happy. It's disgusting that you are happy with others but if i kill you here you can't be here happy anymore. Or I'll kill that boy then you can suffer more." IU said to me. Then i took her gun quickly. She was gone when i looked out of the window a little while. That IU she is trying to kill Hyukjae all along!! Then i ran out of the house. Some guy followed me and he had someone with him.

"Hyukjae!" I yelled. When i was out i fell at the ground and i have difficult to breath. Is it because I'm not fully healed? But Hyukjae is in danger now. "Hy...Hyu.k..j...ae.." I said painfully. Then someone took me on his piggyback.

"Don't worry Donghae I'll help you so don't push yourself." A very familiar voice said to me, but i couldn't see he's face properly.

"Is he okay." Some other guy said and i saw that he had some other guy with him, but that was that guy who came out of the house with me.

"JR go and report Zhou Mi to the police Bang." That guy said to JR guy.

"Please can you help me and Hyukjae.. I'm begging you i am not in a good health yet, but when i am I'll protect him better." I said painfully to the guy who put me on his piggyback. That JR guy had go away from us. The guy was a little while quiet.

"Okay, but one thing you have to do for me." That guy said to me.

"Of course! Anything! The most important person to me now is Hyukjae so.." He stopped my sentence. He pointed at the sky i looked there and then helicopter came down where was plenty place. The guy run to the helicopter and go inside it.

"Did i came in time?" Cheerful voice said to us, but that voice was familiar too. Why don't i remember anything, but now that isn't important.

"Yeah.. Now let's get going quickly or the boy name Hyukjae is in more danger." The guy who carried me said to the cheerful one. Then they take off. When we were at the sky i looked down and saw right away Hyukjae.

"HYUKJAE IS THERE!!" I yelled to those guys. They looked at me and try to find somewhere to land, but they were too far away.

"Lower the helicopter and the ladders." The guy who helped me said and the cheerful one stopped the helicopter and do what the other guy said. Then the guy put me down and go down the ladders. When he was there where Hyukjae was.

 

Hyukjae pov:

I looked the guy and the ladders. That guy stretch his arm to me. i didn't want to grab his arm at all.

"Your friend Donghae is here quickly come!" He said to me and then my body automatically moved towards that guy and my hand grabbed his hand. Others were somewhere else. I don't know where i lost them when i was running away. When i was inside the helicopter i saw Donghae. I go closer to him.

"Are you okay Donghae?" I said to him. He looked like he was so much in pain.

"I'm okay Hyukjae if you are." He said to me smiling. I looked him a little anxiously. "Don't look at me like that Hyukjae." Donghae said.

"I'm sorry Donghae.." I said to him. He tapped my head.

"No I'm sorry that i couldn't protect you better." He said.

"No I'm sorry and that is it. AND YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING OLD MAN!!!!" I said to him little angrily. Donghae looked away and breathed heavily. I looked at those guys. "Can you guys take us to the hospital?" I said to them.

"Sorry boy but we can't.." The guy who helped me said to me.

"WHY!?" I said to him a little irritated.

"Because i said so and he has us and this guy can take care of him. He is really good at that." The guy said to me. I looked away and sigh.

 

 

What do you think? ^^ Sorry that it took so long!

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3