when he likes you...

Super Junior Scenarios

HANGENG: You were walking to the music shop when you heard a few girls yelling. they were yelling '' OMO look it's Hangeng oppa!!!!!!!''. You looked at your left and indeed ... there was Hangeng.... walking for you. You weren't paying attention because you were dreaming about you and Hangeng (who was your bias for more than 5years). Suddenly he grabbed your hand and ran away from the crazy fan girls. you two were running.... untill he stopped by the most romantic place in Seoul. You asked in your greatest Korean: '' why are you in Seoul? You live in China right? ''. He smiled before he answered: '' I was visiting Heechul in secret when some fangirls reconized me... I thought they didn't know me here in Seoul... because it's almost 8years ago when I left Super Junior. But I guess I was wrong....''. You looked at him and you pretend you didn't understand a word. He looked at you and said: ''WHAT??? Your Korean is also poor!! so don't pretend you didn't understand T_T''. You laughed and hitted Hangeng playfully: ''Yah!! don't say that! I'm a foreigner... so my Korean may be poor.... but you lived in Korea for 5years or something.....''. We laughed together, when suddenly a voice from behind us said: ''Ah here you are! I thought you were eaten by the fangirls >o<.'' We looked behind us... and there he was.... Heechul. He was looking at me.... '' Hangeng is that the girl you told me?''. ''Yes Heechul.... That's _____.''. WHAT??????????????????? They saw your face and Heechul laughed. ''You still didn't told her? It's been 5years Hangeng! I will wait for you in the dorm.''. Heechul left and I looked at Hangeng. '' _____-ah .... I- I wanted to s-say something t-to you...I like you! all for more than 5years. When I first saw you from one of our first concerts.... I- you were like an angel for me.... Will you accept my feelings?''. You were so in shock that you couldn't do anything than hug him. So you did. '' Yes Hangeng I will!!! Saranghaeyo <3''.

so.... I know it's only one person.... but I don't have time today T_T..... But I have good news...... I go on a vacation tomorrow..... for about 14days..... so I  will have the time to make my story compleed from Teen Top and you and this one :) if I have internet there I can upload them immediatly.... but if I don't have internet... you must wait T_T