Honking is annoying.

DAYUM!

I was at an intersection and I was going straight when a cute little car passed me going the opposite direction. That car was cute and expensive. The owner was um... lemme just tell you.

I thought to myself, "DAYUM SHE FINE!"

I busted a U turn. I heard the honking of people and I just stuck out my finger.

"STFU! You see I got a girl to catch?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I drove behind her until I saw her pull up to a cafe. I parked my cheap car and let her walk in with her nice body and her jet black hair flipped back and forth every step. I entered right after and went to sit next to her.

"Do I know you?" She asked as she put chapstick on.

"No, but are you willing to get to know me?" I winked. She laughed.

"What the hell. What are you getting?" She pointed to the menu.

"Whatever you're getting." I answered. She smirked. y laday!~

"Can I get a venti of black coffee? Make that two." She said to the waitor who obviously checking her out. Her bust especially.

"Eyes up here." She pointed to her face.

"Let's make that one and a Tazo Green Tea Frappacino." I reordered and the waitor walked off after checking out her .

"So you decided to change your drink. Not man enough?" She teased.

"More like it's nasty."

"You are so unmanly." She laughed.

"I got guns." I showed her my muscles and she just chuckled.

"More like flabs. Name's Micah by the way."

"I'm DooJoon. Why's your name Micah? I thought that was a guy name." I wondered.

"True, but my mom couldn't have kids anymore and she really wanted Micah. Then my name was Micah. WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?" She explained laughing.

"I like it. I have to go now. Late." I took my drink and and walked off when she called my name.

"Call me." She ran up to me and gave me a business card.

"Why? Dinner tomorrow, nineteen hunndred at Mira Diner. Hope you like burgers." I walked out and into my car. I saw that smile she had on her face. Score!!! I did my victory dance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how about we just date? It's been a month now." She asked.

"Why not? Someone y like me should be with someone as y as my Micah." I said as I raised my brow.

"That's sweet." She held my arm.

"I have a problem." I remarked.

"What's that?"

"How the hell will I call my mom and say I'm dating a Micah. She'll think I'm gay." I answered.

"Then let me meet her." She said.

"Someone is very quick ain't she?" I laughed.

"Shut up and my name isn't that bad. You always make fun of me." She punched me.

"Way to hurt your boyfriend."

"Way to bully your girlfriend. Now shut the hell up. Micah is y." She ran away with the food. Damn it.