Petty Couple [Part 1]

Silly Boy

Hyorin's POV

"Fine! You dislike my habits right? Well, say it earlier! We're over!" I gathered up the courage and told him those words.

This will be the last time I'm saying this. I'm not going to get back together with him again.

I glared at him. He was fuming. Like I care...Well, maybe yes I do care. No, we're over.

"Why are you always saying such things? Getting mad over trivial matters? I was just stating my opinion. Why do we always have to quarrel like this?" As expected from him, he was confused and mad.

What a guy. I can't believe we actually broke up and reconciled for 5 times already. Pshhh.

"Why are you so petty?!" This sentence...

Why am I so petty...

So petty...

I could already recite this sentence by heart. Whenever we broke up, it will always be the both of us being petty and getting mad over trivial matters. But this time, I am certain he was the one at fault.

I regained my composure, "Me, being petty? You're the one being petty! It's my life, not yours! Who are you to even-"

I stopped. I have no idea how to continue this sentence.

"Who am I to even interfere in your affairs? I expected this. You are still the same. Petty as always. You are right. We should go seperate ways."

Somehow, those words pierced my heart like an arrow. A sharp arrow, full of poison.

Not wanting to 'lose', I talked back. "Fine! So shall it be! I was getting tired of you anyway." 

Why did I just say that? I knew it wasn't how I truly felt but because of my strong sense of pride, I just had to say it.

And now I can't take those words back.

I saw him storming out of my room, out of my house and maybe even out of my life. I didn't hold him back. I didn't ask him to stay.

Will we ever reconcile again?

 

 

Onew's POV

I walked back heavily, my footsteps dragging along the ground. 

I was too rash. I was too selfish. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have hurt her feelings.

We were both same in a way, both petty and selfish. And most of all, we treasured our pride a lot. That's what causes our breakups. 

We break up, then reconcile. 5 times altogether. We are the type of couple who break up due to little things.

Last time it was because of my dirty room, now it's because of my little comment on her bad habit.

Should I run back now and tell her how I really feel?

No, that'll ruin my pride. I would be too ashamed to see anyone after that. 

But if I don't that, we might be officially over.

Or maybe she'd come to me and apologise and say that she didn't mean anything she said.

But that'll ruin her pride and given her personality, she'll never do it.

"Aish! I'm so frustrated!" I sighed out loud.

Suddenly, I had a good idea. Taemin. He'll know what to do.

 

 

 

Author's Note

How was my first chapter? I know it's kinda short but I have loads of ideas for this fic. Please do comment and subscribe! And silent readers, come out! Wherever you guys are(: