Chapter 2

Jinri First step to the new school

Its already 9 p.m. Jinri is lying down on her bed while reading book. That is Jinri hobby. Suddenly her mum call her . Jinri answer the phone 

[ Hello , Jinri my daughter ? how are you ? have you eaten ? ]

{ Hello ummaaaaaa. I'm fine , i miss you so much . I already eat . how about you mum }

[ your mum already eaten. Sleep well this night okay ]

{ mmm, i love you mum }

[ yea, I will call you back later . ]

{ okay bye mum }

Jinri continue reading her book. She fall asleep during reading. So she couldn't answer her mum called that night

The next morning 

Jinri open her eyes and look at the clock. " Its 6:00 a.m. i should get ready now " Jinri's heart saying . She wake up and go to her bathroom. She wash her face , brush her teeth. She saw a dark cirlcle under her eye. " I love like a panda , haha " So she take out a concealer from her make up purse. she put a bit on the dark circle. " I love even more better now hehe " She walking out of her room and look at the timetable. Its sport class. She have to wear a shirt and pants. She tie up her hair so that it will look more tidy. She eat a bread that she bought last night when she and kystal having a walk. She also drink a cold milk. Jinri forget what her mum says to her before she leaving them " Don't drink cold water in the morning, its not good for your body " 

She wearing her shoes . She walk out from her room and knock Krystal's room. Krystal open the room and they walk together. they gather at the field. " okay , so today we have a friendly match , Krystal and Kai in one group and Jinri and taemin in one group, understand ? " The teacher told them . " what game ? " Taemin ask . " Volleyball game" . Everyone is agree to play Volleyball. So they started playing the game. The weather is so hot so the teacher told them to rest.

Taemin pass the drink to Jinri. " Have some  . " Sulli with a pale skin answered " Thanks " . Taemin look at Jinri face and it look so pale. " Jinri are you okay ? Jinri answered " Yes i'm ok......." Jinri can't finish her word cause Jinri is fainted. Taemin quickly lift her up to her back and bring her to her room. Taemin called Krystal , Kai and the teacher. Krystal is so panic. She scared if something happen to Jinri.

They already called a doctor to come to the hostel. After done checking what the problem. The doctor walk out from Jinri's room. Taemin is so panic so she ask what happen doctor ? the doctor told them " let jinri rest , she is so tired. " Everyone understand , so Kai and taemin leave Krystal and sulli together. Krystal is about to cry because Jinri is her bestfriend. She make a mushroom soup for Jinri. Jinri wake up and say " where am i ? " Krystal stand up and say " you are at your room right now, you faint at the field, but thanks god taemin lift you up to his back." " Taeminn-n ? He lift me up ? jinri with a shocked face saying. " yea , you are so lucky. eat this , i made this for you , hope you like it " Krystal give jinri the soup that she make. Then krystal talk again " I think taemin like you" Jinri suddenly coughing. " no , stop play the fool. " I'm just saying because when you fainted he is the one who is really panic ". Jinri finish the soup that krystal make. " its so yummy . thanks soo jung " " thanks , you welcome "