Chapter 3

"I Love You"

No Ones POV

Everyone was studying hard except for Taemin who was staring at Minho's back.

"Oh Minho~Your back looks as good looking as your face."I moaned.

-Few hours later-

The school almost ended.Everyone wanted to run out of school.Taemin sighed sadly.He still wanted to look at Minho.

"Taemin,Minho,come here." The teacher suddenly called us.

Minho stood up first and I slowly followed.Everyone was staring at us.I blushed in embarrasment.Minho seemed like he didn't care.

The teacher smiled at both of us.We both smiled back.The smile soon dissapeared and it turned into a frown.

"Minho,your grades are getting worse." Minho nodded in dissapontment.

'Dont be sad Minho.' I thought.

"Taemin,since you are the smartest one here,would you do me a favor?" The teacher asked me.

"uhm..okay."

"Please tutor Minho everyday.For three hours at least." My eyes widened.Minho's eyes widened too.

"I-I'd love to!" I flashed a smile at the teacher.The teacher smiled back.

"Thank you for your help,Taemin.I hope you'll work hard,Minho."Minho nodded.

"You both can go back to your seat now."

We both went back to our seats.

"Tae,what did the teacher say?"Key whispered to me.He seemed worried.

"Don't worry umma,the teacher just wanted me to tutor Minho for three hours everyday."I smiled.

"Cool."He smiled back.

Ring~

The school bell rang.School has ended.I smiled."Time sure is spinning fast."i thought.

"See you later Taemin~"Key waved at me.I waved back,smiling.

I shoved my books in my bag.Then I tossed my bag on my back.I ran to Minho who was still packing his bags.

"W-where do we start?" I asked.His head turned to look at me.I blushed.

"Your place.Gimme your address."he smiled.That smile made my heart beat faster.He gave me a piece of torned paper.I scribbled my address on the paper and gave it to him.

"Thanks.see you there at three!" He winked.I blushed harder.He tossed his bag on his bag and walked away.

"Teehee."I smiled.I walked out of school.

_____________________________________________________________
This is the longest chapter I wrote so far. o.e Hope you like it!