Day 00: The Turbulence!

Soshimon! I Choose You!

______________________________________________

___________________________________

Chapter 00: The Turbulence! 

_________________

 

It was May of 2013. All nine girls of Girls’ Generation were heading over back to Japan to prepare for their “LOVE&GiRLS” release. Apparently, their company decided to charter a plane for them because there were too many people abusing the chance thus losing their own comfort.

When they arrived at the airport, they immediately head to the private terminal for them to board the private jet. The only stewardess was already waiting by the door, greeting them with a smile. The girls came out of the van one by one.

Since they were riding a privately, they had dressed more comfortably than ever because paparazzi and fans wouldn’t judge their so-called “airport fashion.” They were actually all wearing flat sneakers and rubber shoes. Some had pants, some wore shorts.

A sigh then came out of the leader’s lips as she stretched her arms way up high.

“Okay girls, time to go inside!” Taeyeon told them happily and the others cheerfully obliged.

“I can finally stretch my legs without someone else sneeking behind me!”

Sooyoung said cheekily making the members giggle.  “You betcha! Sometimes, I think I’ll just lose it and embarrass myself.” Yoona quickly said as she sat down and relaxed besides Sooyoung’s seat.

The other girls quickly sat down. Sooyoung and Yoona were in the first two seats on the right side. On the left sat Sunny and Taeyeon.

Behind the tall girls sat Hyoyeon and Seohyun and besides them, Tiffany and Yuri.  Jessica was all alone in her row but she didn’t mind as she moved her body sideward for more space to sleep.

Before the plane doors were closed, a red car suddenly pulled over their spot. A girl in shorts and a flowery shirt came out rushing and climbed the stairs inside.

“Krsytal?” Tiffany said as she watched the girl who was currently panting due to the running. Once Jessica heard her sister’s name, her eyes opened widely and sat up straight.

“Krsytal Jung! What are you doing here?”

The youngest girl just scratched her head while nervously chuckling. “Actually, I have a schedule in Japan. Lee Sooman-teacher told me to just ride with you Unnie’s”

“Ah whatever case, you’re always welcome to join us.” Sunny said to the girl with a cute smile.

Krystal bowed in gratitude. “Sit here with me Krys!” Jessica told her sister as she patted the empty seat next to her. Krystal quickly went to her and sat down.

“Thanks Unnie!”

“No problem.”

The doors were finally closed and the pilot’s announcement interrupted the girls’ chit chats. “Okay girls, we are heading to Narita Airport. It’ll take us about three hours so please enjoy your time here. “ And after that, the girls started talking amongst themselves again.

One hour in to the flight, some girls were sleeping while some others were just doing something else like listening to music, watching movies, or just writing something in their notebooks/journals. The turbulence though was getting worse.

Because of the bumpiness of the ride, the girls who were asleep wakened, and the other girls stopped what they were doing.

“Unnie, I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry! Everything’s going to be alright. “Jessica tried to calm down and relieve her sister but with the current situation, it seemed like she herself was starting to get worried.

The turbulence was none any of them had ever imagined to go through. They were now all hugging whoever was next to them. Trying to figure out what’s happening, Seohyun opened the shades of her window. Her eyes widened.

“Hyo Unnie! Look outside! I can’t see anything!” She almost shouted in fright. Hyoyeon just told her to close the window shades and kept reassuring things were going to be just fine.

But the thing again is, no one was sure. Then one lightning and thunder strike were enough.

“MAY DAY! MAY DAY! BRACE YOURSELVES!” The pilot ordered as he was struggling to control the plane which was heading downwards, spiraling strongly.

Everyone was now screaming while holding onto each other.

“Girls!!!”

 Taeyeon screamed before the flash of another lightning hit them into unconsciousness. 

 

TBC.

__________________________________________________

____________________________________________

Okay so I don't usually write this short but I do

want to know what you think about this!

_____________________