Prove It

She likes SeungHyun

 

“Hyung, wait a minute.”, I said to him, my voice echoing in corridor and he stop not far in front of me. He smiling at me while I tieing my shoelace. We will have a lunch together after stick in studio for more than 12 hours and find another stuck in rapp lyrics. SeungHyunie treats me this time, because he lose when played Angry Bird some minutes ago.

“Already?”, he looking at his watch.

“Yes.”, I standing up and walking to beside him. Suddenly he touch my right cheek and I’m blushing immediately, surprise at his action.

“You are so cute, Ji.”, he whispering to my left ear and then start to walking again leaving me pouting. I know he do that purposely. He knows his voice too y for human to handle. When I start to run, trying to catch him and turn to left I’m crashing in to someone.

“Ah!”, the person groaning on floor, and she is a girl.

“Oh, I am sorry. I don’t-“, I try to helping her stand up.

“Oppa?”, she lifting up her head. I know her.

“Lee Hi? Oh, I am so sorry. Really.”, I let out a sigh and helping her to stand up.

“It’s okay. Are you in hurry, oppa?”, I just want to answer her question, when I hear SeungHyun voice behind Lee Hi.

“Ji?”, I looking at him.

“Oh, hyung. I crash into Lee Hi when I try to catch you.”

“Lee Hi?”, he walking closer to us, I nodding and looking back at Lee Hi. She looks blushing and tense.

“Oh, hyung~. She is YG new artist, she will make a debut soon.”, I am smiling. Knowing that SeungHyun probably didn’t watch that competition show. I bet he even not yet knowing about her.

“Oh. I am sorry, but I am too concentration on movie, so-“

“I-Its okay!”, Lee Hi voice suddenly go high, make me and SeungHyun shock. I looking at her face again, it’s so red, and she trying to manage her breath now. So I smiling so wide.

She likes SeungHyun.

“Oh, both of you not yet meet before, right?”, I’m pulling SeungHyun.

“Yes.” SeungHyun walking to facing Lee Hi, while she trying lift her head.

“Lee Hi, this is my SeungHyun hyung. Hyung, this is Lee Hi.”, SeungHyun smiling and bowing. Lee Hi bowing in tense and that’s make me laughing.

“Lee Hi, why you looks so tense?”, I am asking her, and she smiling shyly, she is so cute.

“Ah, I’m adoring TOP-ssi. That’s why I become…”, her face become more red than before. I can see SeungHyun chuckling.

“We will go lunch, wanna go with us?”, SeungHyun offering her his treats.

“Ah, no thanks. I just from cafeteria.”, she smiling.

“Okay, maybe next time Lee Hi.”, SeungHyun smiling to her and that smile make Lee Hi just can answer that offer with nodding.

“Okay, see you later Lee Hi.”, I waving to her and start to walking again.

“Bye, oppa. Bye TOP-ssi.”, she waving back and bowing to us. She is too cute, and make me smiling more while we walking to basement.

“Do you like her?”, SeungHyun voice startled me.

“Who? Me? No.”, I take out my key.

“You smiling too much.”

“Can’t I?”, I touch a button on key and the door unlock itself. SeungHyun open the door first and sit on passenger seat. I chuckling.

“You can.”, he answer my question right after I fasten seatbelt. I’m looking at him and laughing while starting the car.

“So? Are you jealous?”

“Why I can’t get that smile from you?”, he asking another question. This is become more like a game for me.

“Hm? What kind of smile?”, smiling, I teasing him while the car start to moving.

“Smile which make me thing that you are happy with me.”, he turn to facing me and make a pout. SeungHyun sometimes can be a 5 years old kid, really.

“I always happy with you, SeungHyunie.”, I’m glancing at mirror when turn to left, almost go out from basement. And his questions running my concentration.

“Prove it.”, I step on rem, pulling his collar and kiss him hard right before my car out from basement, right before sun light touch paint of my car and right before world see us. It’s only us here.

“Enough?”, I’m asking him breathless while touching his cheek. His face blushing and nodding.

“For now. You have to come to my vila tomorrow.”, I look at him disbelief.

“To make another prove?”, asking him while I’m moving gears and step on pedal.

“No, to make a prove for you that I am happy with you too.”, he smiling sweetly and make me rolling my eyes. He is so chomp, bingu and childish. That’s why I never get bored with him, he always have his own way to show his love. Surprisely, strange, funny or weird but I love the way he love me. Soft and warm like the sun light.