Please Don't

Please Don't

Jooyeon screamed when she entered the stadium. There were many people with different uniform screamed for the tournament. She never entered that kind of place since senior high school so Jooyeon leaved her sister behind and ran to find a good place to sit. The tournament began 5 minutes ago and she saw Jinwoon ran toward the ring. Jooyeon put her hands on her thigh and prayed, "Jebal...jebal..." 

Jinwoon catched the ball and goal!! Jooyeon and people screamed, Jooyeon almost teary because of this. "Jinwoon, such a cool boy daebak!!!" 

Jooyeon almost forget her age, she just jumped and screamed around following people and enjoying the game. But she's frozen when Jinwoon looked at her, he looked at her for a while then focused on his ball again. Jooyeon felt his heart thumped faster. Is he really looked at me? 

The end of the game, Jinwoon's team won. Jooyeon screamed happily while Lizzy prepared for go home. 

"Eonnie... let's go home. kajja...." 

Jooyeon looked at her sister and just realized that she came here with her. Jooyeon laughed and nodded, but she stopped and looked at the yard. The players are gone. Jooyeon sighed and walked beside her sister. 

"Eonnie...... do you know Jung Jinwoon? he's reaallyyyy....handsome. ahh.... my face turn into red ottokhae..." 

Jooyeon looked at her sister, she sighed. Jinwoon is a senior high school student, same with her sister. How can Jooyeon like people who has different age with her? Lizzy talked about Jinwoon nonstop and Jooyeon just kept silent, she's thinking....alone.... without listening her sister. 

Suddenly someone grabbed Jooyeon's hand in the hustle situation. Jooyeon shocked at look beside and holy..... she's stunned saw the boy who grabbed his hand. The boy who wear basketball clothes.. "Jung.......Jinwoon?" 

Jinwoon looked around and people start to recognize him. He pulled Jooyeon to walked out from special door which is use by players to enter and out freely. Jooyeon who felt schocked just following him without making any sound.

Lizzy stopped and turned his body. "Eonnie do you listen or no?" She shocked when realized that Jooyeon disappeared. Lizzy looked around and screamed. "EONNIE EODIGA?!!!" 

 

 

Jinwoon stopped at the park area and looked at Jooyeon. "You...come?" 

Jooyeon who still blank just nooded. "How did you know?" Jooyeon raised her eyebrow and asked innocently. "About what?" 

Jinwoon smiled when he saw Jooyeon's expression. "Mian... I'm sorry for pulling you, because it's too crowded so I decide to bring you here."

Jooyeon smiled and shaked her head. "Ani... I just shock, gwenchana..." Both of them are smiled and situation changed into awkward. 

"Anyway..why are you bring me here?" 

Jinwoon also didn't know how to answer. He just rubbed is head. "Thank you for the meals." 

Jooyeon smiled, her heart thumped faster again and she just can nodded for many times. Jinwoon looked at her nametag on her uniform and smiled. 

"Park Shi Yeon ssi?" Jooyeon shocked, she just realized the nametag on her uniform and knocked her head slowly. "God...." she whispered.  

"You.... how did you know my name?" Jooyeon want to reveal the truth but Jinwoon said again. "ah.... people who watched this tournament would know my name too." Jooyeon smiled and shaked her head. "I know your name from internet." 

Jinwoon felt amazed, he took a pen from his bag and wrote something on Jooyeon's hand. 

"My name is Jung Jinwoon and that's my schedule for practice. Please come if you free Park Shi Yeon ssi from Man Se High School." 

He smiled and walked away while waved his hands. Jooyeon smiled, she's sooo happy and want to cry, it's like a fairytale. But this happiness swept when Chunji calling. Jooyeon took her phone and answered. 

"Yes Chunji ah..." 

"Doctor, please back to hospital now, there's patient who need to surgery now." Jooyeon stunned for a while and ran, she just realized, she's not an student anymore but she's a doctor.