New friend?

Can you ever understand my love for you?

Your POV

Today is my cute Yoona's birthday~ Haha... Luckily i still remember to buy her her birthday present. 

Hem... That day... In that mall... That tall guy.. He is really handsome... 

Oh no. What am i thinking about? Jessica Jung Soo Yeon stop daydreaming... 

Haish... Today is Yoona's birthday, i should only think about her, my best friend.

Today i reached school extra early so Yoona will not see the present i prepared for her. Hehe~

I hold the medium size korilakkuma and stare at it. Keke later, I will give her a huge rilakkuma after school. 

She will definitely go crazy after she see the gigantic rilakkuma. 

Only if bringing a huge riakkuma to school won't look weird, i will definitely bring it for my awesome friend.

 

Haha luckily Yoona love me more than rilakkuma~ I squeeze the korilakkuma ears as i am bored. 

The round ears look so cute~ Keke what if Yoona ear this two ears on herself? HAHA it will be funny! 

I laugh till someone shouted from the class room door. "SICA ARE YOU CRAZY? Laughing to yourself early in the morning..." 

Yoona walk in staring at me weirdly. I showed a small pout and walk towards her, giving her the korilakkuma and a big tight hug. 

"Happy birthday yoongie~" 

I release her from the hug after a few seconds and she smile sweetly, thanking me for the present, but she look a little disappointed... As i knew that she like rilakkuma more than korilakkuma. 

"Hehe don't worry yoong. This is not the only present i am giving you~ I will pass the next one to you after lunch~" 

After saying that a smile formed on her face quickly. 

 

Seeing her smiling happily, i laugh and we started chatting as its still not lesson time yet.

She told me that all our other 7 friends wished her happy birthday already. And each of then even made a special and funny video for her. 

Yoona showed Taeyeon and Sooyoung's video to me. Their expression at the start of the video is already super funny. 

Both of us laugh loudly as we watch the hilarious video on this special day. Fortunately, there are little people in class or they will think that the both of us are crazy. 

 

After a while, its finally lesson time. Our math teacher, Mr Choi walk in to the class room. As soon as my eyes saw his face, i started yawning. 

Why can't Mr Choi be as funny as Choi Sooyoung, my amazing friend... Haish i should just go to sleep... He can't see me too. I am being block by the tall Yoona in front of me and i am seating at the corner of the class so no one can disturb me. 

Hehe lucky me~

But, suddenly someone walk into the class. And he looks really familiar... 

Oh my god... He is the good looking tall guy... 

We meet again... Wow... This is so unbelievable. I stare at him until Yoona wake me up. She wave her slim hand in front of me and whisper to me.

"Yah~ This guy, he is handsome right? Hehe, from the way you look at him, you look like you are interested in him. Haha is sica in love?" Yoona tease me.

"Haish i'm not..." I said while looking outside the window right beside my seat, hiding my face as i am smiling as i saw the handsome stranger that knock onto me that day. 

"Hello everyone, I am Kim Sang Bum. You all can call me Kim Bum. Nice to meet you all." 

I turn to look at the direction of the white board as that guy introduce himself in front of the class. So his name is Kim Bum... 

"Okay class, this is your new classmate, Kim Bum. So, Kim Bum, since you are tall, you will take the corner seat behind, beside that girl, Jessica." Mr Choi instructed. 

 

I was shocked. 

Kim Bum is going to seat beside me? 

Oh god!

This is just... Argg... 

Mr Choi this is a joke right? Haha... This is really funny. I think you can stop now Mr Choi. I thought you always wanted me to sit alone as i will distract people with my "weirdness"?

Then i saw Kim Bum walking towards me and then sat beside me. 

"Hello, nice to meet you, Jessica?" Kim Bum greeted me and he gave me a small smile.

OH MY GOD.... 

 

 

 

 

Haha yay i updated XD

i should update during Yoongie birthday but i am too busy... 

sorry people... 

hehe so i hope that you all will enjoy this chapter :D

hope that this is not a too boring update ><

anyway, please remember to susbcribe if you like me story :)

and please comment and maybe even upvote my story if you like it :D 

thank you :D 

cute sica!!! XD