Chapter One : Everland

Her Puppet [HIATUS]

"Kiseop ?" a shoulder-length-black-haired girl tilts her head.

"Wow, what a coincidence!" The girl continues her reading.

The princess taught her butler about the world, where they can find many wonderful, beautiful, miserable and even horrifying things. With that, Kiseop became more lively every day. The princess was never felt alone anymore. Kiseop will always be on her side every time. They are sure that no one and nothing can separate them.

"Ah...So romantic..."

"Yeobo!" A sudden male voice startled the girl.

"Coming!" The girl starts to pack her things and puts in the book into her bag.

"What are you doing? I'm hungry~" A man with black-hair appears and hugs the girl.

"Just reading. Alright alright. Let's grab some food!" The girl chuckles and they leave.

***

"Hoam, what a tiring day..." Hana yawns as she turns off the light and gets into her bed. I hope I will have sweet dreams tonight....She thinks and closes  her eyes. Each second has passed, she finally managed to fell asleep. Deep inside her mind, she enters a new world,

....

....

Where am I? The girl mumbled as she looked around. There were crowds. People were buzzing around. Carriages are often passing by. A very busy market, she thought.

Whoah, all of this are in the past right? She took a tiny step and almost being hit by a cart.

"Are you alright?" a middle-aged man asked with worried face. The girl just stayed still. She didn't understand the language. The man kept repeating the same sentence, so the girl tried to nod a little.

"Thank goodness! Excuse me." The man said something before he left.

What the heck?! She wondered in confusion. 

Great, I'm in danger. Where am I and I even don't know their languages?! The girl sighed and walked around. The street was full that day. The vendors also offered many antique things. Well, everything was nice but, she was uncomfortable with the attentions from the people. Oh for god's sake, she was wearing colorful pajamas! With embarrassment, she quickly ducked her head and fasten her pace. She stopped in front of a bakery which sells big cakes, cupcakes, and breads.

Looks yummy....Her stomach groaned. She starred at the food with sparkling eyes. She wanted to buy, but, she didn't have money.

Should I steal some? Wait! What was I thinking??? Stealling is a bad action! While still debating, the shop owner came out.

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MISSY?! NO POOR PEOPLE ALLOWED HERE!!!" He shouted as he pushed the girl away.

"Ouch!"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY?!?!?! NOW GET LOSS!" He slammed the door.

"Tch, ***hole." She stood up and walked away.

Omo, I'm hungry already....She sighed. 

Speaking of hungry, I miss my home....Wait! This just a dream right? Oh yeah, why don't I pinch my che- *BRUK*

"AWAWAWA!" Someone fell on the girl.

"Oh...sorry bout that..." A handsome boy helped the girl stood up.

"YAH! Next time be careful!!" She scolded him.

"Korean?" The boy muttered.

"Eh?"

"Ani. Well, thanks for being my couch and  I have to go now. Bye!!!" He dashed.

"Weird.."

.....Wait a minute....He just spoke KOREAN?!!??! And...The fall just now....IS REAL?! So...THIS ISN'T A DREAM?!?!?!

***


A/N : Annyeong! How's the first chapter? Short? Yes. Kinda messy? Haha :D Anyway, I lost my sketch for this story. Actually, I already planned out the plot...And POOF! It's gone ._. So, I have to make reviews...Hope you will like it ^^

Oh yeah, Hana (the girl / OC) speaks Korean in a foreign country. This sets a long long long time ago...In Shakespeare's era? /bricked/ Alright, the 15th century maybe?