~CHAPTER 1~

Triangle is Unfair let's make it Square

 

One peaceful day, two boys were playing at the sand box, building sand castles. When a girl, approached them.

“Uhmm…  Excuse me Leeteuk-oppa, but would you accept this letter?” The little girl said while blushing. The younger boy stole the letter and began reading it loudly.

“Dear Oppa,

        I’m Sunny and I like you very much! I really like you from the very fist time I saw you. I know you think we are still too young to have this kind of feelings, but Oppa, I really like you!

                                                                                                                                 Sunny.”

“Heh~ you’re pathetic brat!” The younger boy said after reading the letter.

“Chullie! How could you say those words!” Leeteuk scolded whacking the younger. On the normal occasions, Heechul will kill anyone who whacked him but, it’s Leeteuk so it’s no big deal.

“But Teukie, this little girl is pathetic… this girl confessed in a letter.” Heechul said.

“Isn’t that what it’s supposed to be, when confessing?” Leeteuk asked confused.

“Yah! But you’re not available anymore!” Heechul exclaimed.

Leeteuk frowned. “I’m not? I mean yeah, we are still a kid I know that, but someone owns me? I don’t think so…”

Heechul smirked and clings to Leeteuk. “Of course someone owns you MY dear Teukie…” He said then turns to the girl. “Now back off sissy! This kid is taken already.”

The little girl dashed away crying.

Leeteuk turned to Heechul. “That’s not nice Chullie… You made a girl cry. Besides she just confessed to my property.” Heechul declared.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded. “What do y-you mean by t-that Chullie?”

Heechul invaded Leeteuk’s private space. “You’re mine Teukie!” Then he kissed the older kid, making him blush.

 

“Chullie? Are you still there?”

Heechul snaps out of his reverie as he heard the voice of his angel of a lover. He smiled as he turns to him.

“Yeah, I’m just thinking about something…” Heechul said as he wrapped his arms at the older guy’s waist. Leeteuk raised a brow. “Thinking? about what? Something important?”

Heechul laughed and pecked him. “No jagiya, it’s just that I remember the first time I declared that you’re mine.” Heechul said Leeteuks earlobe.

“Anyway, what are you talking about?” He asked hugging Leeteuk who snuggled closer.

“We have a new classmate. His name is Kim Youngwoon. I don’t know why but I often catch him looking at me.” Leeteuk said frowning and pouting.

Heechul raised brow. “So someone is interested at you? ‘Cause if he is, he should say goodbye to his not-so-awesome face and hello to the floor.” Heechul threatened. Leeteuk giggled.

“But jagiya, Youngwoon-ssi  is handsome… and quite big.” Leeteuk said.

Heechul frowned. “So you took a liking on him too?”

Leeteuk giggled. “No Jagiya… that’s ridiculous… I’m just stating a fact, I’m yours aren’t I?”

Heechul was about to say something when Sungmin came together with Taemin and Minki.

“Hyung! Annyeong! Have you seen Kyu?” Sungmin asked Heechul which is a brother of his boyfriend Kyuhyun.

“Maybe he’s bullying the YeWook … you know him, if you’re not there he might as well bully he happy YeWook couple.” Heechul answered.

Sungmin tilted his head. “Ooohh~ I wanna join them! Bye-bye hyungs!” Sungmin said, but before he can even walk far Heechul stopped them.

“Wait! Sungminnie… you know Kim Youngwoon?” He asked. Sungmin blinked at him before he nodded.

“Yep! He is a silent guy, he doesn’t talk much.” Sungmin said.

“Or maybe is just an arrogant brat…” Taemin said. Minki nodded.

Heechul smiled. “Kids do learn!” Leeteuk whacked him.

“I swear Taeminnie. You stick to Key too much, why don’t you try sticking to Onew for a change?” Leeteuk said.

“Well Onew-hyung’s being guarded by a certain puppysaur, and Key-umma’s a loving Umma..” Taemin answered smiling from ear to ear.

Leeteuk sigh. Just then Minho came along with Jinki, Jonghyun, JR, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Key.

“Annyeong hyungs!” Minho greeted. Taemin rushd to hug him. “Annyeong Taeminnie~”

“Annyeong hyung!” Jonghyun and JR said at the same time, as they said that both guys glared at each other.

“I said it first!” Jonghyun yelled.

‘No! I did!” JR retorted.

And an all out word war started from the both of them, while the others can only sigh.

A few minutes later Donho, Siwon, Kibum, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Hongki, Jonghun and Kiseop came.

“Hey guys!” Siwon greeted and saw Jonghyun and JR arguing. “Are they on it again?” they all nodded.

“Well I guess they are not the only one.” Hongki said chuckling when Jonghun hugged him from the back.

“what do you guys mean?” Key aske.

Hongki just smiled while the others shrugged.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop pestering me and Wookie!” They heard Yesung yelled. And saw the evil maknae smirking trying to take Ryeowook out of Yesung’s grasp who in the other hand have a vice like grip on the younger.”

“But it’s fun~” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu!” They heard a loud squeal from the back and saw Sungmin beaming.

“Minnie!” Kyuhyun said as he rushed to Sungmin forgetting the YeWook couple, who sigh in relief. “I missed you Minnie!”

“Me too~” Sungmin answered. And the KyuMin couple starts cuddling.

“Ah! Before I forgot! Heechul-hyung, Hanggeng-ssi wants to talk to you about you’re team project. “ Kiseop said.

Heechul frowned. “Ah right… we are paired together.” He said.

“Then you bette go Jagiya…” Letauk said smiling.

Heechul sigh. “I guess so… bye Jagiya…” Heechul said then left. When Heechul was gone another man came.

“Leeteuk-ssi…” The guy said.

“Oh Hi! Minhyuk-ssi… What brings you here?” He asked.

“Mr. Kim is looking for you.” Minhyuk said and bowed before he left.

“Isnt he a bit, snob?” Jinki said.

“No he is not… He is actually a nice guy…” He said defending Minhyuk. “Well guys, I need to go!” Then he left.

“Okay guys! Let’s have something to eat, I’m a bit hungry.” Jonghyun said.

“You’re always hungry you Dino! And you’re favorite is Jinki-hyung!” JR said.

The others laughed while Jinki blushed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 arrived! ^_^
this is a bit rushed...
I got busy with my things.. then I misplaced my notebook where some of my fics is written...
anyway~ hope you enjoyed this!
#I'm Tobikko!♥