Time to Meet Him

When Tears Equals To Love

The whole week passed with me being depressed. Eunhyuk himself looked depressed. But I couldn't be bothered to talk to him. He's been really quiet after the his engagement. Now, I know how he feels. This totally . Now, I'm in my bedroom. Sitting on the chair with Phillip combing my hair after he conditioned it.

"Your hair WAS really dry, Haemin. But thank goodness you cut it short after I advised you to,"Phillip emphasised on the was.

"But you were the one who insisted that I cut it short,"I told him.

"But it turned out fabulous! I knew your small angelic face was meant for a fabulous bob,"Phillip smiled at me.

"Right,"I answered simply.

He then took out a gel and put it on my hair to style it. I looked at him through my mirror.

"To make it look like you just woke up with style,"he winked.

"Right,"I answered again.

Now, he scrunched bunches of my hair to make it "stand".

"Fabulous,"he just love the word, fabulous.

I looked at myself. I gotta admit. With him styling my hair, I won't have to worry about stray hairs as he styled my fringe to a certain angle that he thinks carry off my face the best.

"Now, for the dress,"he said.

"Dress? Can't I wear jeans? Its more comfortable,"I said.

"No. When I'm around, you don't settle for jeans,"Phillip said as he opened my wardrobe.

I nodded my head and watched him.

"Come here,"Phillip ordered.

I walked towards him and he held up a pink dress.

"I normally wear this with jeans,"I told him.

"SIGH! Why do you hide your model like legs in jeans?! You should show them off! Not everyone are born with perfect legs like you!"Phillip shook his head.

"I'm not going to wear that! Its too short! Are you mad?!"I widened my eyes in shock.

"Fine! Comfortable ranks high in my priority list,"he put the pink dress back.

Hope he doesn't find the black tube bubble dress that I hate. I can't find any shoes to match and I don't know how to do the smokey eyes effect to match it too. I always end up looking like a panda.

"This?"Phillip asked, holding up a silver dress that I wore to a party.

"To meet my future in laws?!"I looked at him in disgust.

"How true! Only fit for a party!"he put it back in.

He rummaged again to find a white tank top.

"Oh my, I thought it was a dress. It looked so cute with black stars,"he put it back.

He then looked again and took out a sweet white dress with a red ribbon and blue straps.

"Oh, I love this!"I grinned.

"Nah, your mother says your fiance is quite picky when it comes to his girlfriend. You must be really stylish for their family's liking. Not sweet,"he said as he put my favourite dress back.

"WHAT?! This is the first time I heard a family going for style instead of a sweet girl,"I told him.

"They look at what you wear and determine how rich you are. You have to look really rich and you are anyway,"he told me.

"Right. Anyone can afford that cotton dress,"I said.

"That's right,"he said.

Then, he continued looking through. He spotted something. His hand went to the back. I twist my fingers for good luck. Not the black bubble dress. His hand came back with a hanger. On it, was my black bubble dress.

"THIS IS PERFECT!"he said with his eyes twinkling.

"I don't have shoes for the dress,"I told him.

"I'll take care of everything! Just go and change!"he passed the dress to me.

I sighed and went to my bathroom to change. I came out and he was holding a pair of black leggings and a pair of black shoes that I've never seen before.

"Wear these,"he passed it to me.

"Where did you get the shoes from?"I asked as I wore my leggings with him turned towards the wall.

"Your shoe cupboard. Don't you know you have those?"he asked.

"No, you can turn back now,"I answered.

"Too many shoes, eh?"he said.

I nodded as I slipped my feet into the shoes.

"You look fabulous! Now, for the make-up. The smokey eye!!"he grinned.

"WHAT?! I'll look like a panda,"I told him.

"No, you won't! You have the perfect fair skin for it. All Korean women are blessed with this fair skin,"he grinned as he sat down opposite me to do my make-up.

He took out his make-up pouch.

"Close your eyes and let me do my magic yeah?"he said.

I closed my eyes and I could feel brushes here and there.

"Open your eyes, darling,"he said.

I opened my eyes and I turned to face the mirror.

"GOSH! How did you do that? I couldn't even get the smokey eyes right after 2 hours!"I smiled.

"I'm Phillip. I can do anything,"he looked proud of his magic.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"Phillip called out for me.

My mother stepped in.

"Hi, Phillip. Trying to make sure my daughter looks good. Oh yes! She definitely does. I knew I could count on you,"my mother smiled and passed him a cheque.

"I'll get going then,"Phillip bowed and grabbed his stuff.

"Haemin, let's go! We'll running a little late,"my mother said.

I followed her and my whole family boarded our car.

"Don't keep quiet later on. Show off your wit,"my mother said.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Then, when we reached the neighbourhood, I sat up straight. This place looks familiar. When my chauffeur turned into the big mansion, I knew trouble looms ahead. I gulped. It can't be him, right? Maybe he has a cousin or something. I stepped out of the car after my parents and walked towards the living room that I've stepped into before. When the double doors opened, my fear was confirmed. He looked me in the eyes then stood up. His eyes widened.

"HAEMIN?!"he exclaimed.

! Why must it be Eunhyuk? I looked at him. He's wearing a suit. Looks really hot, if you ask me.

"We knew you'll argue with us if we told you it was Eunhyuk we want you to marry,"my mother whispered.

"WHAT?!"I hissed softly.

"Quiet and sit down,"my grandmother glared.

I sat down opposite Eunhyuk's parents.

"So, you're Haemin! Really pretty,"his father looked me up and down.

"She's the school belle,"Eunhyuk told his father.

"No wonder!"his mother nodded her head.

"Alright. We only asked that they stay here after the wedding and that Haemin have to sign a pre-nuptial agreement,"his father said as he handed my mother a folder.

My mother opened it and read it.

"Acceptable,"my mother passed it to me.

"Sign it,"my father said as he passed a pen to me.

I read the paper. It says that I cannot, at any circumstances, divorce Eunhyuk.

"Sign it,"my father said in a tone that dared me not to.

I gritted my teeth and signed it. His father took the paper from me and smiled.

"I hope we can share the budget for their wedding,"his mother said.

"Of course!"my mother smiled.

"What's the budget?"Eunhyuk asked.

"6 million,"his mother replied.

"Won?"I asked stupidly.

"Of course not, darling! You certainly are not a bright spark. US dollars,"his mother laughed.

"Haemin's just shocked. She's a really bright girl,"my grandmother jumped to my rescue.

"But, we don't need that much,"Eunhyuk said.

"Yes, you do. 6 million covers your honeymoon as well,"my mother said.

"Your wedding gowns will be flown in from Paris next week,"his mother told me.

FLOWN IN FROM PARIS?! NEXT WEEK?!

"So fast?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Of course! You two will get married as soon as everything is settled,"my father said.

"As you can see, we've planned everything. So, we'll now only filling you in on the details,"my mother said.

"The wedding will held at The Ritz,"his father said.

"Fresh flowers flown in from Holland on that day,"his mother said.

"Shoes flown in from Milan,"my mother told me.

"You two will go overseas to shoot your wedding photos,"my father said.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"It'll be done over three weekends. Three different locations,"his father continued.

"First to Paris. Second to Japan. Third to Rome,"his mother told us.

"Honeymoon at Venice,"my grandmother ended.

I looked at Eunhyuk. He doesn't seem to be enjoying all this.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel