He's Engaged

When Tears Equals To Love

Hello everybody, I'll like to apologise for the delay in updating. I was really busy and will continue to be for the next few weeks so I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again. I hope you can understand and I'll do a double update this time round! 

"Alright. We'll end here today,"Eunhyuk stood up to stretch.

I lay my head down on the table to rest.

"Are you okay?"he asked while sitting back down.

"Yeah, just a brain blockage,"I mumbled.

"Oh,"he answered.

Then, there's silence. My phone rang. I took it out and saw [Lee Sungmin:):)] on the screen. I smiled and answered.

"HELLO!"I greeted.

Eunhyuk looked at me.

"Hey! So, what did Eunhyuk do to you?"he asked.

"Oh, he gave me history tuition,"I told him.

Eunhyuk stared at me.

"I thought I was supposed to be your tutor,"he said.

"Its better than you don't be my tutor,"I told him.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened.

"Why?"Sungmin asked.

"Well, I'm horrible at history. You'll probably vomit blood while teaching me,"I grinned.

Eunhyuk nodded in agreement.

"I don't think its that bad,"Sungmin replied.

"I don't want to stress you up. You've got to catch up on your literature anyway,"I told him.

"Oh yeah! I can't do literature,"he said sadly.

Eunhyuk sighed. He can't do lit either. I GOT AN A:):) Nothing to be proud of since I failed History.

"Don't worry! Lit is easy. I gotta go. Call you tonight,"I said.

"Okay! Love lots,"he hung up.

I kept my phone.

"Sungmin?"Eunhyuk asked.

I nodded slowly.

"So, erm, you staying for dinner?"he asked.

I shook my head.

"Right. I've something to tell you though,"he dragged on.

I looked at him quietly.

"I feel really guilty to have to say this to you but I'm going to be engaged to someone,"he said sadly.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"I know you're shocked and upset but it wasn't my decision. My parents helped me chose this girl whom I don't even know her name!"Eunhyuk frowned.

I'm not upset. Kinda happy. SEE MY SMILEY FACE:):):)

"Oh! That's kinda sad, huh?"I asked.

He nodded. He looked up.

"The main reason I asked you to come over is to tell you this,"Eunhyuk said while his voice shook a little.

He gulped then tears spilled over his eyes. It rolled down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away.

"I feel like a jinx. I'll never end up with someone I like. The girl I like would always be with someone else,"he started crying.

"Eunhyuk,"I reached out to pat his back.

"I know I've been mean to you. Forcing you to like me. But I just want to make sure I'll end up with someone I like,"he stuttered.

"Eunhyuk, its so unlike you act this way. What happen to your coolness? Come on,"I shook him.

He sniffed and wiped away his tears.

"Sorry,"he mumbled.

He walked off to the bathroom to wash up. He came back with a fresh face as if nothing happen.

"Don't say a word of the engagement or else,"his cold eyes stared at me.

"I know I know. I won't say a word,"I promised.

"Good! Let's go!"he grabbed my wrist.

"GO WHERE?!"I asked loudly.

"Your home? Don't you want to go home?"he asked.

"Your chauffeur can drive me home himself. There's no need for you to follow me,"I said.

He stopped and turn around to face me.

"Will you just let me follow?"he pleaded with those eyes that were just so hard to resist.

I nodded like an obedient puppy. I followed him to the car and the chauffeur drove off. We didn't speak at all and I reached home.

"Thanks for the tuition and the ride home,"I smiled.

He nodded and I alighted. I walked into my room and lied down on my bed. Eunhyuk engaged? Isn't it a good thing? Why do I have this empty feeling in my heart? SMILE HAEMIN! HE'S ENGAGED! WHOOPEEDOOOO! I grinned and then stopped. I can't get myself to smile. Instead, something strange happened. Tears rolled down my face. I sat up straight immediately and touched my face. It is really tears. Why am I cryiing? Am I sad? If I am sad, why am I sad? A look of horror struck my face. I can't be sad cause Eunhyuk's engaged, can I?! I gulped. Then, my eyes landed on the vase of roses beside my bed. I rolled over to get a stalk.

"Let's try the old school method,"I said to myself.

I plucked one petal and say, I love him. Then, another petal and say, I love him not. This continued till I was done with the rose.

"I love him,"I plucked off the last petal.

My eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD! NO NO!!!"I yelled.

Calm down, Haemin!! Its just a rose. You think its going to decide your fate? HAHA! I calmed down and went to the computer and read my horoscope.

[Leo => You'll be feeling upset today. Something bugs you. It'll become clear after a few weeks. Be patient.]

WHAT?! Something is bugging me. WHAT IS BUGGING ME!!!!!! ARGH! THIS IS KILLING ME! My phone rang and I jumped up in shock. Stupid phone. I grabbed my phone.

"HELLO?"I yelled down the phone.

"Chill, Haemin. What's with you?"Jaejoong asked.

"Oh!"I answered.

Thank god its not Eunhyuk. I wouldn't know how to respond.

"What's with you? Are you upset?"he asked.

"Yeah. How do you know?"I asked.

"I went to read your horoscope,"he told me.

"Oh right! I just remembered you have the habit of reading your horoscope everyday like me,"I replied.

"Uh huh! So, do you know what's bugging you?"he asked.

"Obviously not! Or maybe I know......"I trailed off.

I stared into space.

"Haemin? Haemin?! HAEMIN!"he shouted down the phone.

"HUH?!"his voice jolted me.

"Are you still there?"he asked.

"Yes yes!"I answered.

"You were just saying maybe you know what's bugging you,"he said.

"And then?"I continued.

"Will you say it out?"he asked.

I hesitated. Tell him Eunhyuk's engagement is the matter that's bugging me?

"Erm..."I dragged.

"So?"he asked.

"Well, its about Eunhyuk,"I started.

"Him again. What did he do to make you upset or angry?"he asked.

"He didn't do anything actually,"I explained.

"HUH?"I could picture his puzzled expression.

"I can't say it out. I promise him,"I quickly said.

"You promise him? Your enemy?"Jaejoong said firmly.

"Er, yes,"I nodded though he couldn't see.

"Right,"he answered simply.

I kept quiet.

"I think you like him,"he said.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"I think you like him. Did anybody say that?"he asked me.

"Yeah. Sunye did,"I answered.

"Then, my hunch should be correct. I'm just guessing but I should be right,"he said.

"What made you think that way?"I asked while laughing.

"All you talk about is Eunhyuk Eunhyuk Eunhyuk! His action affects your feelings. If he doesn't disturb you, you'll be happy. If he does disturb you, you'll be unhappy the whole day,"he explained.

"Duh! Thats cause he's an annoying freak who loves disturbing me,"I answered.

"Wrong! If he really is an annoying freak you hate, you wouldn't go off with him and listen to him. You would do whatever it takes to get out of being in a group with him. And you won't even feel guilty after being mean to him,"he said.

Is Jaejoong right?

"Sigh. Think about it, Haemin. Give him a chance before you regret it,"he said before hanging up.

Give Eunhyuk a chance? What about Sungmin? Do I like Sungmin? Or do I like Eunhyuk?

End of Chapter

DarkAngel