Sick

Sick

 

Still up at the 11 o’clock hour with his business still to attend, dragging around his homework with the mind set of something he’s been trying to do. Blasting within his headphones as the music flow through his ears, while he works out another sentence on the paper that talks about the Soviet Union.

As much as he wants to just off for the rest of the week and run off with the time he had left in school, he couldn’t, knowing it’s his responsibility at the end of the day made it in his head, but let’s face it, even if he really wanted to, he knew it wasn’t going to be easy.

He wants to put this to an end and be done with the rest of the night and lay his eyes to sleep, but as much as he tried to put his hand to work, nothing worked, as much as he tried he couldn’t due to the fact he was too busy lost in the thought of his profound.

“Taemin sweetie, you’re beginning to gain too much wait, you have to go on a diet now ok?”

Diet, such an ugly word, he thought. He himself knew his weight will always come back to haunt him, and of course in ways he would never see coming. As much as he would always want to forget about insecurities, they always come back running into his skin and shiver into his thoughts.

“Taeminnie, aren’t you hungry?”

He shakes his head at his caring member.

“Taemin you sure you’re ok?”

He gives his hyung his shining painful smile. “I’m fine Hyung”

But he knew he wasn’t.

This thought had been eating him inside out to the point where he could no longer care anymore.

He kneels down lower as his acids rip out his throat and into the toilet bowel place in front of him. He tries to take his time to keep himself from making any noise and waking up s, preventing them from finding his little secret.

He smiles as he looks down at his art as it flushes down the drain of the toilet bowel.

He thinks back of the thought of vomiting again. He loved the taste of his sweet trouble-making. Bring his hand up to his throat; he couldn’t wait to eat another meal again. He felt nothing but excitement as he remembers the thick rusty feeling of his sweet insides rolling back up into his throat. Just the thought was making his throat dryer and his back shivering as the feeling grew. It was a feeling that felt so good and nothing better can top it.

Not even the feeling of when they took his ity.

As he still stuck and deep into the distractions of his sweet deadly thought, he looks down at the paper only to see his performance being covered in his sinful blood, the crimson dripping from his nose and on to his work place in front of him.

He lets out a muffled laugh as he brings up the back of his hand to confirm his blissful issue. He laughs at his tears that run down his pale sick face and his blood continue to drip down his lips as he laughs into the air of his room.

I’m sick. Dangerously sick.

 

 

 

 

 

....