The new girl in class.

Always Be Your Kwon Jiyong


~Jiyong’s POV
“Omma, what’s for breakfast?” I asked her.

“Your favourite food of course.” She said then gave me a warm smile. Appa is lucky to have omma as the love of his life. I wish I could have a woman as sweet as omma to be my wife, I thought.

“What are you thinking Jiyong? You didn’t like the breakfast I made for you?” she asked. She looks a bit upset.

“Aniya, omma. Of course I like the breakfast, especially when you made it for me. I’m thinking about my ideal girl.” I said to her.

“Oh… I see. So, what is your ideal type of girl?” she asked then sat on the chair in front of me. This is so embarrassing… Should I tell her?, I thought. “Go on. I really want to know my son’s ideal type of girl.”

“My ideal type of girl is a girl who is sweet and caring. Romantic type and loves to act cute in front of me.” I said shyly.

There was a silence after I told omma what kind I like. My hyung’s voice broke the silence. “Omma!  Gotta go to school!” he shouted.

“Don’t you want to eat your breakfast?” Omma asked him. “I’m not hungry.” he said then walk towards the door. As you can see, my twin brother is a spoilt brat. I don’t really mind because he told me to care about my own problems only. Although we’re twins, we are not close enough.

~At schoolGD’s POV
“Hyung! It’s been a long time!” Seungri then hugged me.

“Neh. How bout you, bro?” I asked Youngbae hyung.

“Just boring day at… My halmeoni’s house..” He answered then gave me his eye smile.

“Oppa, how’s your holiday?” Minzy asked me. I smirked at her. She frowned. “Okay… I know what you mean.” She said.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria…” TOP hyung said. We all nodded then go back to our own classes.

I walk with my friends to the cafeteria. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I fished my phone from my pocket then answered the call. “Why did you call me at this time? Aren’t you concentrating on your study?” I said to Sohee.

Oppa, you have no rights to say that to me. You’re not even concentrating on your studies too! Okay… Okay… I don’t want to argue with you, okay? I just wanna ask you, are you sure about the plan to Jeju Island?” Sohee asked me.

“Of course I’m sure. I always keep promises, remember? Would you excuse me, I gotta go back to class. Annyeong~” I said then pushed the red button. I sighed.

“Who’s that?” Youngbae hyung asked.

“Sohee…” I answered shortly. I looked outside the window. It looks like it’s gonna snow in any minute.

“Wow... Speak to the devil.” Youngbae hyung said then gave me a smile.

“Wow! It’s snowing! I love snow!” CL said then took her camera out then took some pictures of snow.

“It would be cute if my yeojachingu knitted a scarf for me.” Daesung said then looked into his phone. Suddenly, he blushed after he stared at his phone. Seungri rolled his eyes. Daesung notice that Seungri’s action and glared him.

“What?” Seungri asked.

“Stop doing stupid things and get going!” T.O.P hyung yelled. “Araseo...” Both of them said at the same time. T.O.P hyung shook his head.

My first update! Finally... Do leave your comments.. I love comments.. ^^