Chapter 2

I Know It's You

"Do you remember this?" he asked as they stand in front of a big mainsion. "why are you taking me here? I want to go home" she said coldly while her eyes looking at somewhere not where he pointed. "where do you want to go? this is your home" "this is not my home! my home is in Japan, not here! not in Korea" she shouted and wanted go walked away but he quickly hold her arms and pulled her into the house. the house was empty, no one there and quiet as strange. yes, because he left it for a years and he doesn't want anyone to lived in.

They enter, she scanned around the house and she was shocked, every corner of the house also has her photo hanging on the wall, on the table or even in the kitchen glass window. "come with me" he hold her hands and drags her to the room where she've been stayed before. she looks around, but why she doesn't have any feeling of it. but why? but why that rooms give her a familiar looks? she slowly walked close to the bed room, touched it gentle and sat on it with a confused eyes.

"this is your favourite room, no matter how much I begged you to hang out but you just give me a glare and covered your body under the blanket." he said with a smile as he come closer and sit next to her. she quickly backward away from him. he looks sad, she never did that to her. is she the Park Jiyeon he know or she's a different person? they looked the same, but two different personalities. Park Jiyeon is a cute girl, opposite with Rian, she's mature and beautiful.

"just rest here" he said with a sad voice as he stood up from the bed and walked off. "when will you let me go?" she shouted before he reached the door. he turned around to face her, his eyes was red and his tears are falling down. he wipes the tears away and brought the smile as he could "until you remember who you are" he said and leave her alone. she sighed, lower her head down. she missed her home, missed JB and missed everything there.

Morning come, she wake up with a tired face, walked down slowly as she don't want to wake him up. trying to opened the door  and run away but she got blocked by two bodyguards stand in front of the door. she can't run from that house, she back to the room again and looked out from the window, there are many bodyguards around the house, in front of the gate, the garden, backyards. she sighed, when will she lived this house and the person who always told her that she is Park Jiyeon?..

he come to her room with a tray of foods on his hand, he place the food on the table and walked towards her. "it's time for having lunch" he said with a smile but she didn't reply him. sitting on the bed while hugging her knee and her eyes was teary. "what's wrong?" he said with a worried face and come close to her. "don't touch me" she pushed his hand away before he could touches her face and wipes the tears away. he stood up, his heart ached again, how many times will she tried to hurt his heart? "I place the food on the table, eat them before it turning cold" he took the plate of food to her but she pushed his hands away and caused the plate of foods falling on the floor. that was all of his energy to wake up early, went to groceries foods and cooked for her. he picked up the plate with a spoon and place back to the tray.

"pls don't do that to me, I'm really hurt" he said while letting tears falling down his cheek. "pls, let me go! I'm not the one you're looking for, i'm not park jiyeon" she said and tears also coming down her cheeks. he wipes his tears away and walked towards her with an angry face. he pushed her down on the bed as he hoved on top of her. "say one more I'll you" he was speechless and panting after shruggling from his grips. he changed into a sweet guy after seeing her being scared from him. "sounds funny right? how could a husband trying to their wife?" he chuckle in bitter. he hoved of her and walked to the table. "I'll make you a new one" and he head off.

Night time, she couldn't sleep, she tired of crying all day but the tears keep falling down whenever she remember the moment she with JB. (Crob) she was shocked when she heard the door open, she know that was him, she quickly lied down and pretended to sleep. he walked closer to her, he lied his body next to her and pulled the blanket to cover their body. he slowly leaned his chest on her back as his hand was hugging her waist. she opened her eyes in shocked, turned her body around to face him and their eyes met. he give her a bright smile as he tighten the hug. "let go off me" he shruggled from his hugged but failed. "don't you remember what I said in the morning?" she stopped her movement after his words. she scared, she scared that he might do something to her even JB don't dare to hugged her if she not allowed him. JB was a gentlement to her, he respected her and he doesn't cross the line or do somthing bad to her.

"let's sleep" he closed his eyes and brought a bright smile on his face, he feels so happy, that was the first time he hugged on the bed after three years. she kept silent, tears started falling again. "JB oppa" she mumbled herself but myungsoo could heard her, she thought that he sleep but he doesn't. he took a heavy sighed as he spun her around to face him. "JB oppa?" she got shocked with his sudden asked, his face was scary and make her body feels scared and she was shaking. he released the hugged from her and sit up on the bed. "he's your boyfriend right? you love him right?" he patiently asked. she um a sound for a yes. hahaha... he laughed bitterly. "do you... have any feels for me?" he turned around to face her, she kept silent as she don't know how to answer him. "I guess not" he said while his head looking down.

"Promised me one thing, I'll make you remember who you are, where you're from and your past. I'll let you go if you don't love me anymore after you remember who am I. pls listen to my order, eat well, sleep well and being happy all the time even the person who gave you smile wasn't me. I don't want to see you sad and you also don't want JB to see you like this right? if you want to leave here soon, then you have to livelife before you see him." he said and then leave.

.........................................

Few days later, she doesn't have anything news about ther condition, sat in the room alone all days and facing the window. he back home really late because of work, but he doesn't sleep, he went to her room, working on the table with many files beside him. he tired, but he can't rest, as soon as he done his work the more time he could spent with her. it was 1am, he still working and she was sleeping on the bed. he stared at her and saw that she was squeezed her body tight with cold, he quickly come closer and pulled the blanket on her. he smile with her cuteness when she sleep, he shook his hand and back to work.

she awake after a nightmare, she saw someone was chasing her from behind and she run as fast as she could, but her feet doesn't move anymore and she got caught by him. she quickly opened her eyes while panting. she looked at him, he was lied his head on the table with his eyes shut. she looks at the clock, 3am. she stood up and take the blanket to cover him. as she was about to walked back to bed, he suddenly hold her hands and mumbled "JIyeon...Jiyeon..pls..jiyeon..pls..don't..don't leave me.. pls.." tears falling on his cheek, she slooked at him, he looks skinny and paled after few days.

"tut..tut..tut..." a sound of his phone on the table, she picked it up and answer but before she said the person on the line was talking "Young Master, Ms Jiyeon ssi got a car accident three years ago, the japanese doctor said she got amnesia by big bumped in her head. JB also admitted that he was the person who accidently bumped her." she was shocked, she lose her grips and the phone falling on the floor (BANG) me awake after the sound, she looked at him with her teary eyes. "Jiyeon..ani.. Rian ssi! what's wrong?" she stared at him, tears kept falling down and she head back to bed. he looked confused as he took the phone up and saw who was calling. "hello, bring JB here by tomorrow" he said and end the called.

........................

"Ji..Rian ssi! someone want to meet you, he's in the living room" he come to the room with a sad face. she slowly followed down to the living room, her eyes widen when he saw the person in front of her "JB oppa" she shouted and run to hugged him tight "Rian ah" JB also shouted and replies the hug. he stood there like an invinsible person, once he hurt again, but this time more worsers than before or maybe he know that was the last time he saw her. he giving up alreay, watched her being sad everyday in the room that make him let her go, maybe the past doesn't mean anything and looking forwards was the best way for the both of them. he stared to walked away from the living room leaving the two having their privacy talks.

he walked away but tears falling from his eyes, he turned around again to looked at her for the last one and she saw that, she saw he was sad, she saw he was crying. don't know why her heart started ached at the moment when he looks at her. he give her a weak smile and walked away, her tears falling down but this time wasn't for missing JB or something, that was for him. the first time she staredt crying for him. she broke the thought after JB's words "Rian ah! I missed you so much" he said and hugged her tight. don't know why but she loose her grips from him and pushed him away from the hug. "Rian, followed me, I'll take you away from here and back to Japan huh?" he said and hold her hand while walking out of the living room but she stop him, he turned around in confused with her action. "JB oppa, I...I..I'm sorry.. but.." "Rian ah! you... love him right?" she widen her eyes when she heard jb's question. "ani.." she shook her head in denied."then why don't you go with me?" he hold her shoulder to make her face him.

"I know everything, I'm not Japanese and i'm not born in japan, I wanted to know who am I and who my parent are JB oppa, I want to remember everything and..." "..and remember him right?" JB cut her words. she lower her head, she don't know how to said and what to said. "ok! I won't forced you, if you want to know who you are... then go ahead" he said with a sad tone as he released his hand from her shoulder and walking away. "JB oppa" she shouted, he stop. "I'm sorry" her words hurts him more, as he thought she'll stopped him but... she doesn't...