I'm Back

Back from the Army

     It was a sunny, Monday morning. Only Yesung, Ryeowook, and Sungmin was present at the dorm. They were waiting patiently for Heechul. Today, he gets released from the army. The other members can't see him as of now because of their schedules.

    Someone knocks on the door. Ryeowook stood up, excited. Sungmin glanced at the door and anticipated. Yesung opened the door.

    "I'm back."

***

    "Hyung!" Ryeowook cheered as he ran up to hug Heechul. Yesung hugged him next. Sungmin walked to him and they shared an intimate hug.

    "Well someone's gonna get some tonight." Yesung joked and Ryeowook punched his arm lightly. Heechul's and Sungmin's faces suddenly turned red. Heechul broke the hug and sighed.

    "Hyung, we'll be leaving now. We have a schedule. You can go and celebrate with Sungmin." Yesung said. Ryeowook got his things ready.

    "Okay, come back soon!" Heechul said as Yesung and Ryeowook exited the dorm. He glanced back at Sungmin in the mitchen, preparing plates for the two of them.

    "Hyung, come. We prepared barbeque for you." Sungmin said. Heechul nodded and sat with Sungmin in the dining table. They started eating.

    "So, how was the army?" Sungmin asked. Heechul smiled at his question.

    "Suprisingly stress free." Heechul replied. It was true, now that he's back, he'll probably have only four hours of sleep again; not like in the army where he gets rest. Sungmin nodded at his reply. He decides to ask Sungmin something. Heechul takes Sungmin's hand. 

    "Did you miss me?" Heechul asked and Sungmin was blushing. Heechul was really amazed how shy Sungmin could be even when they have been together for over two years now.

    "Ofcourse, w-we all did." Sungmin replied. Sungmin was blushing madly and Heechul pouted at his response.

    "I didn't ask if they missed me, I asked if you did?" Heechul replied in aegyo. 

    "I did. I really did." Sungmin replied. Heechul was contented with his reply.

    "I see." Heechul replied, acting as if he feels that he wasn't missed. Heechul saw Sungmin panick a little bit.

    "No, I'm not lying-I- I really did miss you a whole lot. I couldn't even sleep at some nights." Sungmin replied, desperate to save the fake situation.

    "Really?" Heechul asked.

    "Yes. That's how much I missed you." Sungmin replied with all his sincerity. Heechul was touched.

    "Then I'll wash the dishes." Heechul said. Sungmin looked at him. Heechul saw something change in Sungmin's gaze.

    "Hyung, do you really want to wash the dishes?" Sungmin asked in a really seductive voice. Heechul went crazy inside. They haven't done it for, literally, two years.

   "Uh-you know, now that I think about it-" Heechul was cut off by Sungmin's lips.They shared a long passionate kiss and broke off.

   "Dishes can wait." Heechul said dragging Sungmin to the bedroom.

THE END