-;~C H A P T E R 1 ~;-

Love On ToP

-;~C H A P T E R 1 ~;-

 

 "What do you think he wants?" he asked me getting off his bed. "I SAID I DON'T KNOW!" I replied tossing my hands in the air. "That was for another question," he said sarcasticly. "I DON'T CARE YOU FAT HOBBO!" I shouted back at him turning around then folding my arms.

 "MINHO! HYO MIN! COME DOWN!" I heard our dad shout once again and I sighed. "Okay...LAST ONE DOWN SLEEPS OUTSIDE!" I said racing out of the room then down the stairs leaving MinHo in the room.

 I went to the hall and saw my dad sitting with a woman. Oh crap, don't tell me he's going to marry again. "HYO MIN! WHY DID YOU LE-," Minho bumped into me from behind and froze right behind me.

 "Watch it Hobbo," I mumbled while eyeing him from the side. "Shut up," he mumbled back. "Now, you two are finally here. Sit down," dad said as MinHo and I took our seats.

 "Sooooo?" I trailed off breaking the silence. MinHo nudged me and that was the que for shutting my mouth. "Now, kids. This is your aunty." My eyes widended. WHAT THE HELL! WHY DOES MY AUNT LOOK LIKE A BEAR?

  "Your step aunty, Hyo Min." Okay, I'm abit relieved to know that's not my aunty and I suppose it's MinHo's. "I have something to tell you guys," she said smiling at us. UGHH, Creepy Face. O_O

  "I'll leave you three alone," my dad excuse himself as he exited the room. HOLY ! HIS GONE! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY IF SHE ASKS ME SOMETHING?

  "What is it that you wanted to tell us?" MinHo asked leaning back on the couch. I leaned forward and rest my hands on my tighs then resting my cheeks on my cupped hands.

  "It's a secret that your father and I have kept since when your mother died, MinHo." Both of our eyes widened and MinHo leaned infront as well.

  "Tell us tell us tell us!" I said excitedly paying close attention to Aunty Bear. "Actually...the two of you aren't siblings." WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! MINHO AND I AREN'T SIBLINGS?

 SO I HAVE BEEN SHARING A ROOM WITH A FREAKING HOBBO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I schooted over to the other side of the couch far away from MinHo. He scooted too. 

 "So..if he and I aren't siblings...what happened?" I asked curiously. "Well, here's the story. When your father was going to get married to MinHo's mother. She suddenly canceled the wedding and left to Jeju Island. She had to leave you with Hyo Min's dad because...,"

 "Because??" the two of us asked with full of curiosity to know the ending. "She didn't want you to know where she is MinHo and she wants you to think that she had died." "Well where is she now?" MinHo asked.

 "Jeju, she is still there. She has already re-married another man." Okay, now our eyes were super large. "Well I hope you guys understand what I have just told you. Have a nice day kids," she said as she left the room. 

 "Everything okay?" my dad asked popping his head around he corner. "Yeah. Dad, I'm going out to meet Ami for a while," I said getting up then leaving. "I'll be back by 6:30," I added. I put on my brown combat boots and my white beanie then walked to her house.

 "Ami! Ami! Open up! It's Hyo Min," I said knocking her door. "Coming!" I heard a voice say as the door knob opened. "Sup gurlfrienddd?" she asked posing at the doorway. "Okay, now let me in," I said pushing her aside then walking into her house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

  "SO HE ISN'T YOUR SIBLING?" she asked her eyes widened. "Hmh. I have to go now. I promised my dad to be back by 6:30. Cya tomorrow at school!" I said hugging her then leaving.

  5 minutes later, I arrived back home. I opened the door then went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner. By 7:00, everything was ready. "DINNER'S READY!" I shouted as I waited for the boys to come.

 They soon arrived then we started eating. As soon as we finished, I cleared up everything then went up to my room. I saw MinHo playing my guitar. HE IS SO GOING TO GET IT!

 "CHOI MIN HO! PUT DOWN MY GUITAR NOW!" I said stomping over to him then snatching my guitar. "Hey, give it back you shorty!" he said. "No! It's mine, HOBBO!" I shouted back as I placed my guitar back in my case.

 "God, I was only trying it," he said as he left the room. I rolled my eyes at him then layed down on my bed. I was going to get him back. Now I need to think of a plan.

 "AHA!" I snapped my fingers and sat up. I'll lock him out! Serve that hobbo right. After all, he isn't my step brother anymore! I took his pillow and blanket then tossed it out of the room. I then shut the door tightly then locked it.

 "Hyo Min! What are my pillows and blankets doing outside!" he said banging on the door. Man he shouts soft. "I dunno, I thought we had a bet?" I said folding my arms.

 "What bet!"

  "Oh you know. Last one down sleeps outside?"

  "Hyo Min! I didn't even agree!"

 "Well, sorry then,"

 I smiled to myself then went to sleep. Lol. That was so funny. I can't wait to see his expression tomorrow morning!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

| A u T h O r 'S   n O t E |

Thanks for reading the first chapter for this story! Hope you all liked it! \^_^/