001

Chasing No One

"Does everybody agree on the name (Infinite)" Sunggyu said to the rest of the group raising his hand.

"Yes!" Everybody said raising their hands.

"We still got one problem," Sunggyu said dropping his hands lazily disappointed that they can’t leave and go to the carnival.

"What?" They all said.

"We don’t have enough members the director said we can’t do anything until we got one practice with one more member." He explained, the other members chuckled because Sunggyu likes to talk with his hand, not only laughing at that but Myungsoo just took a tin out of his bag and started to shovel the kimchi down his throat to his stomach that for some reason never was full.

(Knock, Knock) somebody knocks on the door, because somebody locked the door for some reason. "Who is it" they all said in synch and harmony because they voices were perfect for each other.

"It’s probably the director' Woo-Hyun said running to open the door.

"Hello" Sungyeol said with a big smile on face that actually looked kind of scary, like he was an android with fake feelings.

"Who is it" Myungsoo said with his mouth full of kimchi.

Woo-Hyun opened the door wider and for some reason Myungsoo and Syungyeol eyes locked on to eachother, but not even two seconds later Myungsoo went back to his kimchi and smirked, not knowing that even though Sungyeol doesn’t look like the type of person he would be friends with, that they were soon going to be closer than any of the other members.

"Ok who are you and why are you here?' Woo-Hyun giving Syungyeol the evil eye because he’s the cautious type that doesn’t trust people right away.

"I’m Syungyeol" He gave a letter to Woo-Hyun, "The director told me to give this to you."

Woo-Hyun snatched the letter and said "You said the director sent you"

"Yes" Sungyeol bowed.

"(Why is he Bowing)" everybody said whispering to eachother!

Woo-Hyun just keep reading the bowing didn’t bother him, he even kind of liked it because it really made him feel like a leader.

Dear: Woo-Hyun

                    I know your probably wondering who this random kids is that you never seen before right.

                     Well do you remember how your group is missing one person to complete it.

"No “Woo-Hyun grunted.

                    His name is Syungyeol and he’s the newest member of your group, believe he’s not some random kid from of the street. He is really talented and smart and I think he’ll help you guys with "Ladiessss"

                                                                                                                               From; The Director

"What the note say" the group said.

"Ughh" Woo-Hyun grunted and pulled Sungyeol into the room. "Why does the director think we need another member, i think we were good with just us."

"Everybody meet the newest member of our group (Sung... something)" Woo-Hyun walked to it in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Yes, we finally got a new member" The group got up and clapped.

"I’m Sungyeol" He said flipping his hair in a very girly way.

"Sungyeol you say." Myungsoo said

"Yes"

"Before we officially let you in the group, you'll haft to do a performance for us. Do you anyplace any instruments."

"No but I sing" Syungyeol grabbed the microphone and started to sing, and everybody was amazed on how high and beautiful his voice was. Kind of like a little girl's.

Everybody stuck in astonishment the room was quiet as he stopped.

"Ehh he was kind of good I guess" Woo-Hyun said as he gave Syungyeol the evil eye again!

Syungyeol just stood there trying to figure out why everybody was in shock, because to him he didn’t sing that well.

Everybody got up and started to applaud. Syungyeol cheeks turned bright red like Rudolph The Red Noise Reindeer.

"Thank you, Thank you" Syungyeol bowed.

"Oh look at him getting all happy as if this was his first ever performance" Dungwoo said.

"You sound even better then Woo-Hyun" everybody said as they trun to Woo-Hyun as if they were trying to make him even madder on purpose to see how he would react.

"You know what Syungyeol" Hoya said. "I think you should come with us to the carnival."

"Sure" Syungyeol said with his cheeks getting even redder.

"What" Woo-Hyun Jumped out of his chair. "Why when we don’t even know him."

"Well he is a part of the group so i think this will help us get to know him." Hoya smiled lightly as he turned to Syungyeol.

"Myungsoo what do you think, do you think he should come."

"NO!" He said getting his stuff back in his bag jamming it in there from frustration.

"Well that he's coming anyway" Hoya said patting Syungyeols back as if they were already close.

"I don’t want to impose or to make things uncomfortable for everybody else."

"You’re coming." Hoya said, "and they have no choice if I invite you or not!"