002

Chasing After Byunghee

Have you mad your guess on who is going to be in the elevator?

Is it Ailee or The Boss?

 

Byunghee keeps pushing the button trying to rush the Elevator. "What's taking so long.  Not Even pushing The button no more Byunghee starts to putt a dent in the wall. " Well it is coming from the first floor" Seungho said  with a confused look on his face and a sarcastic tone in his voice, His hand still swelling in pain!

 

The elevator reaches the floor a pink heel comes out of the elevator. Both of their heads slowly move up to end up seeing not Ailee But the bosses Assistant! Who Byunghee also takes a liking to, he tends to flirt with her but in his eyes is just being polite. But since when did rubbing ones shoulder and blowing in their ear mean "being polite" and not flirting or what Seungho likes to callcalls "trying to get in somebody's pants."

 

As he watches the whole the scenario while their going down in the elevator to go see the business nurse and remember their going back down to the 1st floor and there on the 27th floor. I wonder what's going to happen in that time ;) !

 

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------–----------------------------------

There only to the 24 floor and Byunghee already lost all of his cloths except for his boxers like he wanted Seungho to see him without his cloths on! As I said in the beginning nobody nobody can resist Byunghee. Seungho caught a glimps of Byunghees body and couldn't look away he was caught by Byunghees Irresistableness. As Byunghee kissed the assistant his head had turned enough to notice that his plan had worked he wanted Seungho to see him doing what he does 2nd best to his singing. Seungho seen byunghee look at him and hurried and turned the other way, still admiring Byunghee out of the corner of his eye!

 

"Finally we've reached the third floor." Seungho said to Byunghee. Byunghee and the assistant both rush to put their cloths on unless somebody or even their boss will be outside the elevator doors when they open. The doors open, Byunghees zips his zipper and fixes his tie and the assistant grabs her purse and pulls her dress down.

 

The assistant is first to walk out she rubs down her cloths to get of some dust "nice seeing you again Byunghee" she walks away almost tripping on her heel. "Weren't you going up" Seungho says. " I was but I just remembered I left my purse in my car and its unlocked." She thinks quickly but not smartly and forgets her purse is hanging off of her shoulder :/

 

She  walks away. Byunghee combs his hair "I hope that wasn't to much for you." He says to Seungho as Seungho quickly wipes the druel of of his face. "No it's fine... Are you guys close?" Seungho's tone was filled with jealously. "Not really." Byunghee grabs Seungho's and drags him to the nurses office...

 

they come out of the nurses office, Seungho's Hand wrapped in bandages. "Thank you miss for helping my friend" Byunghee says to the nurse right before he kisses her on her neck... "Hehehe, your welcome." The nurse chuckles and her cheeks turn red, she looks down " how did that happened." She hurries up and pulls up her dress!!!

 

They walk out the front door. "Oh hey guys do you want to eat lunch with me?" "Oh hey Ailee and sure I would." Ailee looks at him, chills go down Seungho's back "umm I'm not that hungry". He starts to walk away but Byunghee grabs him by his collar, come on I haven't ate since 11:30 and I want to eat lunch with both of my best friends." Byunghee pulls him along until Seungho finally decides he'll go and walk on his own