001

Chasing After Byunghee

“Seungho’s already been here for a couple months now can’t you just say something nice to him just once.” Byunghee turned to Ailee with a look of astonishment. Ailee turned to look at Seungho in the sound booth “I mean just look at him, you can tell he’s from the slums, he doesn’t even try to dress up.” She stops in the middle of the hallway and thinks for a minute. “Are You Ok?” Byunghee got closer to her. She slapped him so hard he fell to ground with a red hand mark on his face.

“What was that for?” He gets up lowly rubbing his cheek that slowly starting to swell like a bee sting. “Who are you my mother, I wouldn’t even be walking with you if the boss didn’t say I had to try to get along with you or I couldn’t go on my tour next year. “Fine, but if you don’t say nothing nice to by the end of the day I might just have to have a talk to with the boss!” Seungho looks at them through the window. Byunghee give him a thumb up with his right since he still rubbing his cheek with the other as he walks away. Ailee stops her foot on the ground. “Why do you care about him anyway?”

Filled with happiness and butterflies from Byunghee giving him a thumb up he looks at Ailee with a big smile and wave. She grabs the door handle in rage trying to open it. Except the door is locked from in the inside so nobody can get in and mess with the sound. Seungho goes to open up the door and see the handle about to come out of the door itself. “Should I let her in? She seems pretty mad, but I wouldn’t know why because she never says anything to me but insults and I don’t say anything back!” He opens the door slowly and just enough to stick his head to see what she wants. She attempts to kick the door open, he pulls his head back in time but not his fingers and since the door only open inward his fingers were done for. She runs when he screams afraid somebody’s going to hear and come like the boss or his assistant.

He walks out holding his that’s as big as a grapefruit and as red as an apple wondering where Ailee had gone to. He walks around hoping to find someone to take him to the networks nurse since he is still not fully used to the kingdom they call a building. With his breathing as heavily as he was it wasn’t so hard for somebody to hear him and out of all people it had to be Byunghee the guy that’s congratulating and sometimes sort of praising him, the mad that makes him blush and makes his whole face turn red.

“Seungho are you ok? What happened to you?” Seungho was slow to react from the pain in his hand. “I’m fine... I just need to get this checked out? Byunghee grabs his hand and examines it. “How did this happen, who did this, were they picking on you?” Byunghee looks around for anybody he would suspect but nobodies their and Ailee is long gone.

Byunghee dragged him to the nurse like a dog pulling its master during a walk on a hot summer day. Byunghee squeezed his other hand so hard it was going to end up like the other one. They reach the elevator its coming up from the 1st floor and their on the 27 its coming up to this floor to. I wonder who its going to be?