Change

~Witches Blood~

 

Yo, wassup people!!!

I know I haven’t update in a while but I have a GOOD reason!

My thumbdrive was spoilt.

I spent 4 days looking for it and my mom found it inside my jean’s pocket.

So, the thumbdrive was washed along with the jeans and now, I had to re-write all over again…

=_=’’’

Anyways, I’m back and the next chapter would be a fighting scene!!!

Oops!

A spoiler!!!

Oh well~

And in this chapter, Victoria kissed Onew!!

DARN! ANOTHER SPOILER!!!

HAHAX~~!!

Oh and about the dance thingy, I'm currently learning how to dance Pinocchio by F(x)! You guys really like F(x), huh? ^w^

But here's a link of me dancing in a group for my graduation night.

It's not much and we look kinda sleepy but I hope you guys would like it...?

You guys try to guess which one is me!!! ^_^

Here's the link!

My group and I are called EZeRShawoL and we danced to SHINee's Lucifer. The auditioning dance was better but nobody took a video of it so it was a waste...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXp-ADgQilY

 

New subscribers time~

Oh and I updated the Chapter 1. I added their Pictures!!! WooHoox~! ^_^

taemielli

puppyluvahs

calmlyandnaturally

SmileForUs

Iknowyou

faeriecrownprincess (Nice name!)

simmy_xx

haemby

 

ENJOY!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyuna - Change

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAD_tMT1KWo

 

 

Chapter 18

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

I glanced at the sun that was already noon. It’s been a few hours since I regained my strength thanks to my Heilige Halter. But as time slipped by, I felt weaker.

 

I groaned quietly from a sudden pain in my head and Sho meowed worryingly.

 

I turned and smiled at him. “It’s alright. We still have some time. The faster we find Onew, the faster we can leave.”

 

I glanced around the trees and saw some torn branches and scratched tree bark. No animal could have done this and I guessed that I was on Onew’s trail.

 

“This track looks recent. You think it’s Onew?” I asked Sho as he sniffed the clawed tree bark. He meowed and nodded his head at me. Yup, it’s Onew.

 

“Okay then. Let’s hurry!” I spoke to him and we went off.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

I walked silently behind Taemin as we searched for Onew. The atmosphere was as awkward as yesterday’s hunt.

 

I suffered in silence as my insides were screaming for me to say something. I didn’t want to stay mad at him anymore. It just… doesn’t feel right y’know?

 

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. Mir frowned at me and looked at Taemin. His expression turn annoyed.

 

He jumped to me and I caught him.

 

If you wanna talk to him, now’s your chance! Mir ‘spoke’ to me. Well he didn’t spoke.. I just guessed his facial expression.

 

I mouthed ‘no’ and let him down. He sauntered towards Taemin and shook his head at me.

 

‘What are you doing?’ I mouthed at him and his cat face smirked. He jumped to Taemin and Taemin caught him.

 

Mir ‘spoke’ with his face and Taemin nodded as though he understood. I wonder what they’re talking about?

 

Mir jumped to the ground and headed towards me, followed by Taemin.

 

We looked at each other, wanting to say something.

 

“I’m-“

 

“I just-“

 

We both spoke at the same time and Taemin chuckled. My cheeks burned and Taemin look at me.

 

“You go first.” He spoke.

 

“OK. I just wanted to say… I’m sorry for being mean towards you a few days ago. It didn’t feel right for me to act that way and so, I want to make it up to you.” I spoke slowly, not making myself stutter like an idiot.

 

Taemin smirked a lil. “Make it up to me how?”

 

“Um… By being less of a bother to you?”

 

“You’re always a bother to me.” Taemin chided and that hurt a lil.

 

“OK… By being your…… Friend?” I said hoping that he will accept that.

 

Taemin’s facial expression turned serious. “No thanks.”

 

“W-Why not?” I asked, slightly hurt.

 

Taemin walked closer to me. My brain screamed for me to move backwards from him but I just stood there, petrified. We were standing so close our bodies were like a few centimeters away from each other.

 

He lifted his hand and rested it on top of my head. He rubbed it slightly whereas I stood wide-eyed.

 

He sighed. “It’s just better that way… Maybe you’ll understand…”

 

He turned away from me and started to walk towards our path. “Come on. We’ve lost enough time already.”

 

I didn’t move, angry tears suddenly streaking down my cheeks. I sobbed and Taemin turned.

 

“Why are you crying now?” He asked, looking annoyed.

 

“It’s nothing.” I grumbled and wiped the tears away angrily. Why am I having this roller coaster rides because of him? I hate this! I offered him my friendship and he REJECTED me!

 

“Can’t you at least tell me what to do to make up to you?” I asked him.

 

Taemin chuckled lightly but humorlessly. “You wanna make up to me? Then do me a favor.”

 

“Favor? What favor?”

 

“Smile for me.” He said and I blinked, shocked.

 

“Smile? O-Okay… I-I’ll try.” I stuttered, slightly taken aback by the request. Taemin turned, head cocked to one side and I tried to pull on my sweetest smile.

 

Taemin smirked and chuckled. “You look as though you swallowed sour candy.”

 

“At least I smiled!!” I protested and I felt a blush spreading around my cheeks.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s keep going.” Taemin said and we continued our search.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

~Hours Later~

 

 

I panted as I climbed the hill. My instincts were telling me to go up but the sun is already setting and I’m finding it harder to breathe.

 

My Dear?

 

It’s that you, Heilige Halter?

 

Yes. I’m afraid that you would have to hurry. I’m getting weaker and I don’t think I’ll be able to sustain much energy.

 

I know. I’ll try to hurry.

 

I pulled myself up to the hill quickly and Sho meowed at me.

 

“I’m sorry, Sho. But we have to hurry.” I spoke to him and I continued to climb.

 

As I climb higher, I felt a pain in my chest. Like something is wrong…

 

BANG!!!

 

 

“Ahh!” I in gulps of air and dropped to my knees. Sho meowed and came towards me.

 

My heart thumped harder, hurting my ribcage in the process.

 

“I.. I’m fine…” I whispered and glanced at my hands. “Oh!”

 

It’s turning pale white before my very eyes! My time is almost up! I have to hurry.

 

I grabbed Sho and touched my necklace. “Mitto.” I spoke and visualized myself up on the hill. My feet lifted and I grew transparent. The scenery changed and I was on the top of the hill.

 

As soon as my feet reached the ground, I collapsed onto my knees. I used too much energy and my time is shortened.

 

Be careful Dear.

 

Yes, mistress. But where’s Onew?

 

He’s there.

 

I turned and gasped.

 

Onew was lying on the ground, unconscious. His clothes were ripped and bloodied as though he was attacked by something big.

 

I staggered towards him and reached for his hand.

 

His eyes opened and he jumped away from me. But I sighed in relief. It wasn’t the Heilige Potentia that is controlling him. His eyes were the sweet brown ones. But they were filled with dread and fear.

 

“Go away from me, Victoria. I-I don’t want to hurt you.” He spoke slowly in a raspy voice as though he had been crying.

 

“No, Onew. I have to absorb your energy. You won’t be able to control the Heilige Potentia.” I whispered.

 

“Heilige Potentia? That’s the monster that attacked you? The monster that is inside of… me?” He spoke in horror.

 

I nodded. “Yes. And only I can keep the monster under control.” I walked towards him, hand held towards him. “Now come.”

 

He walked backwards away from me. “No. I can’t. He’ll hurt you again. I don’t want anything to hurt you. Please. Please Run away now! He’s coming back up. I..I won’t be able to control him anymore.”

 

“Then come towards me before he gains control again! Quickly!” I whispered urgently.

 

“No… No!!” Onew yelled in horror as he clutched the sides of his head. He dropped to his knees and writhed in pain. He’s groans of pain filled my head and my heart shattered to see him like this.

 

“AGH!!!” Onew wailed to the night sky as the full moon rise from the clouds. He panted and fainted onto the ground.

 

BANG!!!!!

 

I dropped to my knees and my heart skyrocketed. No! Not now!

 

Mistress! You have to help me!

 

I’m sorry, my dear. I… I can’t hold on that much longer! Quickly! While he is transforming! Quickly touch him!

 

I stood on my legs and staggered towards Onew. I reached for his hand.

 

WHACK!!

 

I rolled onto the grass painfully as someone had slapped me full on the face. The impact dragged me about a meter away from Onew. Sho meowed in horror and he ran towards me.

 

“I’m fine. Wh-What happened?” I asked and felt my cheek. It stings and my lip bleeded slightly. I searched for Onew and gasped.

 

Onew stood straight up and stared at the night sky. He breathed in deep and his eyes opened, revealing the black and white slits that rested in the middle of his eye. He smirked and turned to me.

 

“My my. You’ve come far, my dear Holder. I must praise you for being so… annoying.” He sneered at me and walked towards me slowly.

 

“Fight it, Onew!” I cried out helplessly as I crawled painfully away from the approaching Heilige Potentia. H.P Onew just laughed evilly.

 

“You obviously think this puny vampire will be able to conquer his body? I admit that he was successful in holding me down but now, I’m his master. In just a few minutes, Heilige Halter, you will shrivel up and die, along with your worthless Vessel.” H.P Onew spoke evilly.

 

Do NOT underestimate my Vessel, Heilige Potentia. She is more powerful then you think. Heilige Halter’s voice echoed in the air, her tone menacing and angry.

 

“Oh? You still have enough energy to speak? I thought you be dead by now. No matter, you and your Vessel will die the most painful death I can give. Consider it an honor to die in my hands.” H.P Onew spoke and gripped my neck.

 

Before I could absorb him, he had already flung me into the tree!

 

“Ack!!” I gasped painfully and fell onto the ground. Sho meowed in horror and tried to attack Onew. H.P Onew in return, kicked Sho square on the stomach and Sho flew a few meters away from me.

 

“No…” I whispered. I glared at H.P Onew as he laughed to the sky.

 

I inhaled a big gulp of air and tried to sit up. Blood dripped from my mouth and I wiped them away. With the remaining ounce of energy I had left, I ran forwards to H.P Onew.

 

He didn’t realize or had time to dodge me and I flung my arms around him. H.P Onew gasped in shock and disbelief, not knowing that I had survived the throw and impact of the tree.

 

Without a moment’s hesitation, I started absorbing his power. I felt energy filling into every vein in my body. My skin turned back from pale white to my normal colour. But H.P Onew still resisted. He was still gripping onto Onew’s body!

 

I lifted my head and forced my lips onto him. Onew’s eyes widened in shock and his eyes turned from black white to the sweet brown ones that I have remembered. I forced my lips onto his more, making sure the Heilige Potentia is safely back under control.

 

Suddenly, thin but visible blue veins started to sprout from Onew’s neck and it crawled sickeningly to his face. Onew’s hand and skin started to shrivel up and his eyes started to flutter to a close.

 

Stop! STOP!! Release him!!!

 

I withdrew sharply and Onew fell to my arms, weak and unconscious.

 

“What have I done?” I gasped and grabbed onto him. I sat on the floor and laid Onwe onto my lap.

 

This is what I was afraid of.

 

What do you mean, Mistress?

 

Absorbing via lips is the last and only resort. If you kiss him longer then needed, he will be dry of his energy!

 

Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I could have killed him!

 

I’d never thought you would have to use the last resort! But don’t worry. He still has enough energy to heal himself. Otherwise, you would have to return some energy back.

 

Okay, Mistress.

 

I sighed and Onew’s hair. He’s breathing was normal. His skin is starting to thin out. Onew smiled as I his hair. He looked goofy this way. I giggled slightly and touched his lips. It was nicely shaped. I blushed stupidly after realizing that I kissed him. I wonder if he would remember it when he wakes up…

 

 I glanced around. Sho was a meter away from me, unconscious. I moved Onew slowly from my lap when suddenly, I heard a sinister laugh.

 

“Well Well~ Seems like we got lucky this time.” An evil voice echoed from behind the trees.

 

“Who’s there?!” I crieds out, terrified. If it’s an enemy, I’m in big trouble! My body is exhausted and Onew is unconscious along with Sho. It will be hard to flee with both of them and I don’t have enough energy to teleport.

 

“Are you scared, Heilige Halter?” A different voice spoke and my heart raced.

 

“Show yourself!” I cried out desperately again, and five shadows appeared from behind the trees opposite me.

 

Their eyes gleamed in menace and each of them holds an evil smile.

 

“Who are you?” I asked, trying to mask the fear in my voice.

 

“We’re Big Bang. Werewolves actually. SE7EN told us to capture you and your Heilige Potentia so if you can surrender yourself peacefully, then there would not be any pain.” A blond hair werewolf spoke. From the confidence and voice he spoke, I guessed he was the leader.

 

“No. Stay away.” I spoke up, trying to look as cold as possible. The leader hung his head, disappointed and nodded at a taller werewolf. The taller werewolf grinned evilly and charged towards me!

 

He phased into a big black wolf and leapt towards me!! His mouth wide opened and his teeth gleamed and I gasped in horror, too petrified to move or do anything.

 

“MEOOW-ROOAAR!!!!!” A roar emitted and a white lion emerged and knocked the wolf away. The werewolves looked in shock as the white lion heaved angrily at them. Its white mane brushing against the wind.

 

On its right ear, there was a black spot. Almost identical to Sho’s birthmark.

 

I turned to where Sho was unconscious and gasped. Sho wasn’t there and here, in front of me, stood a white male lion.

 

The white lion turned to me and gave me an eye smile. The same thing Sho would do to tell me his okay.

 

“Sho?!” I gasped in shock and horror.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh no!!!

What will happen?!

Will Sho be able to fight Big Bang all on his own?

Will Victoria and Onew recover in time?

Will the rest of F(x) and SHINee know something is wrong and rescue them?

Or will some other person(s) help them?!

Find out next week~!! 

^w^