The Past

The Three Wishes

 

► J-MIN :: STAND UP  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZeis0l-oVs


[NARRATOR'S POV]

"Ding dong!" The house bell rang. 

"Coming!" Gongchan off the fire of the cooking sunny egg and opened the door. "Oh hyung, you are here early today. Noona's gonna wake up soon. Just sit there and wait for me to cook the breakfast first." He pointed at the living room's sofa.

---------

You opened your heavy eyelids and woke up, finding yourself on your bed. You tried recalling what happened yesterday but only finding yourself in a bad headache. "Where is Barom? I remember he was by my side yesterday night." You thought.

You washed up and changed into newer and fresher clothes, walking down the stairs, hoping Barom would be there waiting for you. You have went on a search in your house, every corner for him after since you washed up. 

You took a glance at Jinyoung, smiled a little to him (which he smiled back) and turned to Gongchan, "Channie ah. Did you see Barom oppa? I remember he came yesterday..." 

"Noona ah... Hyung already left you.. He left you for her! Can't you remember?" Gongchan tried to made you come to your senses.

"No he didn't. He promised that he would never leave me ever again yesterday night." You debated.

"Or is it a dream again?" You reflected as you took a few steps backwards until you reached a wall and you slid down until you are crouching, bringing your knees to your chest and let out sobs. You recently have dreamt of Barom again, at least ten times in these few days alone.

You recalled what happened last year: 

You and Barom was just another couple, just like any others. You always thought that being by Barom's side is really lucky, since he was the kingka of your school. The both of you were so-called the "best visual couple" in the school. Until one day...

"Hey Miyeon.. Who's that girl with Barom oppa? They are even laughing at each other." Your friend, Krystal nudged you, looking at Barom and the girl catiously. 

You walked towards them and interlocked your fingers with Barom's. "Oppa ah.. Who's this?" Barom quickly tried to shake off your hand from him, which surprised you, but you kept quiet about it. "Oh, she's just... a new classmate." The both of you have became further apart with each other after since.

But you believed him. You believed what your boyfriend said until the next day.. You saw something shocking.

You saw that girl which Barom claimed to be his new classmate is now hugging your Barom in the middle of the corridor of the school. Everything seemed to be like a dream to you. There are whispers and rumours all around the school about you and Barom. "I think Barom oppa and Miyeon have broken up.." "Are you serious? It seemed to be like Miyeon being ditched by Barom. Anyway he is the kinga of the school, ditching someone should be easy." People talked everywhere in front of you, which you became really embarrassed, your faced turned into as red as cherry tomatoes. When Barom turned to you, he whispered a 'sorry' to you. 

You can't stand the attention you are receiving from everyone and ran away with tears rolling down your cheeks. Barom ran after you, making sure you are fine.

He grabbed your wrist forcefully, "Listen to me, Miyeon-ah."

"Is there anything more to talk? I saw everything with my own eyes." Tears rolled down even more.

"Mianhae Miyeon-ah... It's my fault. I know falling in love with her it's all my fault.. so for you and my sake, let's break up." He said calmly.

"Is that really what you want? Giving up on our relationship?"

"I got to take care of the both of them.. She got my child... and I got to bring them to America with my parents next week. It's my parents' decision. This might be the best solution for the both of us." Barom ended and walked away, as he started to tear as well, but not in front of your face. 

----------

You came back to your senses. You stood up immediately and wiped away your tears, ran up to your room with a loud 'bang'.

"Noona! Noona!" Gongchan tried calling you but to no avail.

----------

"She's such a babo, why didn't she stopped the Barom from leaving, and gave up on that relationship of hers with the Barom guy?" Jinyoung listened to your story from Gongchan as they ate breakfast. 

"You know.. Noona knew that Barom hyung is persistent in his decisions, and it was right for Barom hyung to take responsibility on what he have done to the girl. Noona would always give in no matter what, she's a soft-hearted person. That's why." Gongchan explained as he munched on his own-made sandwich.

"I think I would like to talk to her..."

----------

"Knock!" There was a knock on your door. 

You were on your bed crying non-stop. Until you heard a knock on your door, you quickly laid yourself on the bed, covered yourself with blankets and pretending to be sleeping. 

Jinyoung came into your room after knocking a few times with no reply.

"Hey, you don't have to pretend you are sleeping. I know you aren't. I can hear cries outside your door." 

You heaved a loud sigh as you woke up. "Do you need something?" 

He made himself comfortable, sitting beside you on the bed. "You know.. I want to share something with you."

"I don't feel like listenin-"

"Aish, just listen to me you babo." He cut you off.

"You know... You can cry out loud. You can use my shoulders if you want. It's going to be 100% available for only you tonight. I understands how you feel... since I experienced it before. I was being ditched by my previous girlfriend as well." He laughed it off.

"I was in an even worse situation whereby... I drank everyday, trying to commit suicide... It was really hard for me to forget her, really difficult for me to even survive one day without drinking. Until Channie helped me in everything, he made me go for counselling, and actually it works. That was when I transferred school and got close to Channie. Although the hole in my heart isn't filled up totally and completely yet, I believe I will find my true love soon, to fill up my loneliness and pain." He looked optimistic on the outside, but hurts in the inside as he mentioned his ex-girlfriend.

"So Miyeon-ah.. I can call you that right? Miyeon-ah... Don't be too sad over him. This might just be a hint, telling you that he isn't your Mr. Right.... So cheer up! Or should I do some aegyo?" He suggested.

"Uhh.. No thanks." You jokingly rejected his offer.

"FINE." He shrugged off the idea of doing aegyo and you started tearing up again. 

Jinyoung took the initiative of hugging you, "Just cry. Let it all out. It will feel better. and I'll be right here, by your side." 


Weird update. 
Hello. My computer was damaged, thus I cannot update. I'm really sorry. :(