The first kiss we had

Love is not same as we think

 

Maybe we don’t think enough to see what is good and what is bad. Probably we don’t realize when we fell in love with someone who doesn’t care about your own feelings. Maybe it is just me, but I have to say that I am love with the most popular guy in our school, Lee Joon…

God why is this my fate? I am scared that I will be hurt by him… He will play with my feelings and then he will destroy from inside to outside…Just tell me why I have to love such an , and then, whenever he sees me, he will call me a loser or an idiot or anything like this... Maybe it is his way of telling his feelings or just another way of making me feel the last person on the Earth...

But then, it happened... I still can remember clearly that beautiful day.  We had another boring English with Mr. Yang Seungho. I really believe that man doesn't have anything else to do just to make the people feel sad around him. But in that day, he made me feel well. He said that we had to do an English projet to take a mark which would help for our exam. But with one condition: it was a group projet; and he chose the groups.... The moment when he said my name and the Joon's, I could hear my own heart's beatings. All around of me, of course, I could hear whispers about being dead in the end of the week or the fact I could be by him, the list goes on and on....

Of course, I looked at Joon and he was smiling like crazy. " This will be very funny!'' I could heard Joon said. Maybe I am really dead. At the end of the class, when everyone was out of the classroom I was still there and Joon. He stood up and came closer to me. I wanted to leave faster but, some way, he caught me and made me to sit down. " I thought you would like to work with me at this projet. I am quite dissapointed of you right now... '' he said with a calm voice. '' I am sorry... about this...''I said not wanting to make eye contact with him... I am scared of him... nobody was around so I could not scream for help. ''Anyway, I would like to write about Shakespeare. I think it is a good subjet and we can tell them a little part of one of his plays. It will loke good and, probably, we will have the maximum mark, so  what do you think? " he said in the same voice as before. ''It is ok with me! Where would you like to work? To me or to your house? " I asked. "To my house! I have a lot of space and  I think we can get more informations in a really short time. I really have good resources! And we can start it today if is it ok with you?" he said smiling at me. In that moment, I could feel my checks burn like hell. I just nodded  at this. Then he patted me on the shoulder and left the classroom.

The rest of the day passed really fast. I could see myself walking to the school's gate and see a smiling Joon there. I thought that being the most popular guy in the school, Joon would be like ''leave me alone'' or ''shut the up'' or something like this. Instead, he was the different.... We arrived really fast at his house. It was big as a mansion. We entered the house and went right away in his bedroom. And right now I am tensed. Everything could happen there.... I don't want to think about it anymore... ''I will go and get some snacks. Meanwhile make yourself confortable aand look around. You will stay here for long time.''he said with a sweet voice. Really this guy is extremly different from what I expected. It makes me going crazy!

When he left the room, I opened my own laptop (it was a good thing to get it today) and I started to look for informations. After a while, Joon came back with some cake and orange juice. He gave me one piece of cake and I accepted with a big smile on my face, then he started to look over of what I found. Meanwhile, I was eating my cake and I was the first one to finish. ''Thank you very much for the cake! It was delicious! ''Í said with the same smile on my face. Probably, it was just my imagination. This guy is really nice after all. ''Mir you have some cake on your face...''he said smiling at me. ''Where? Where?'' I said with panic. "Wait, I take it!''he said coming closer to me then he my check... I was so shocked... He... just... me? '' I am sorry for this, but I could not take it anymore! All I have to say is that I fell with you from the first moment I saw you... And I am sorry this..."he said pulling me closer to him.

In that moment, I could feel his beautiful lips on mine. At the beginning I was shocked and then tensed, but little by little I started to feel lost in the kiss. I closed my eyes and let Joon take control over it. He started to bite my lower lip lightly and it for entrance. And I just gave it, I slowly parted them as the kiss started to deepen. The kiss began to become rough, but in the same time sweet. But the passion ended fast, we were out of breath. We parted but still looking in each other eyes. We were smiling. "Mir, you responded... "Joon said with a bright smile. "of course I responded because... I feel the same for...you!" I said shyly.Then he pulled me into his arms. He was hugging me so thight that I could feel his love towards me. "Mir I love you more than you can realise... '' he said. "Maybe I know... I love you too!" I said looking in his eyes, then I kissed him again.

Maybe after all, the love is not as we expected. Maybe we say that we love someone, but we don't know if that person has the same feelings. With this we can say that love is something that we don't know anything...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is! My first fanfiction ever! I hpoe you will like it! ^-^