Side story : Jiyeon and Myungsoo

My Ex Gangster Boyfriend

Jiyeon's POV

I was walking to the store when I bumped into a guy. " I'm sorry " I said. " It's fine " The guy said. I looked up and saw Myungsoo. " Oh, Myungsoo, what are you doing here? " I asked. " To go buy some food, how about you? " He asked. " Same " I said. " Let's go together then " He said and held my hand. I nodded and smiled as he smiled back. 

We walked to the store together as people were staring at us. " They're a cute couple! They're so sweet! They're a lovely couple! " People were saying and pointing at us. I blushed at it and looked down. " Eh? You're shy? It was just a compliment, not something true. By the way, how's L.Joe? " Myungsoo said and asked. " He's the same as usual " I said and sigh.

" Hannah's back " Myungsoo said. " Mhmm...bwo?! She's back? When did she get back? " I said and threw a whole bunch of questions at him. He chuckled and said, " Jiyeon ah, calm down. She just got back this morning " " Let's go back, I'm not going to go buy food anymore, I need to see Hannah after what she's done to my brother " I said and dragged Myungsoo back to their house.

" Jiyeon ah, as for a girl, you're pretty strong " Myungsoo said. " Yep, I know that " I said while dragging him. We finally got to his house. " Can you let go of my hand now? " Myungsoo asked. I looked at our hands locked together and I let it go as soon as I saw it. " You still want to hold my hand? " He asked and smirked.

" Pshh, never! It was you who held my hand in the first place! " I said and stuck out my tongue and turned around. I was about to walk away but then he held my wrist and pinned me to the wall. " Hmm, I don't like it when people sticks their tongue out at me, what should I do to you? " He asked. " L-let me go, you jerk! " I said.

Myungsoo's POV

" Call me that again " I said and smirked. " You --- " Jiyeon was about to say jerk but then I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes were wide opened. I pulled away and said, " Call me that again " as I smirked. She shook her head no. " Good " I said and let go of her. " Yah! You --- " She was about to say jerk but then she covered .

" You jerk! You just stole away my first kiss! " Jiyeon said. " HAHA! Glad I'm your first kiss " I said and walked closer to her. " Don't tell me you're going to do that again " Jiyeon said and was about to run away but then I caught her and grabbed her wrist. I pinned her to the wall and kissed her again but longer this time.

Jiyeon was trying to push me back but then I was too strong for her. She kicked me and I let go of her. " AISH! I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO! I'M NEVER COMING TO THIS HOUSE AGAIN! " Jiyeon yelled and ranned away. * What did I do? It didn't cound like me back then, but had to admit, kissing her was fun * I thought and smirked.