The biginning

Snow flakes

*knock knock*

"ummmmmm" i said

*knock knock*

"what?" i replied

"its time to go to school mistress" my maid shouted

"oh crap what time is it?!" i said to myself i looked at the clock and it showed '8.34 a.m' so before my maid could even come in my room, i ran to the toilet as fast as i could and crashed into a chair and fell down "!!!" i mumbled and then got up and ran back to the toilet.

As soon as i got out of the toilet, i rushed to my closet to get my school clothes , and just so you know i hate our uniform! I mean the skirt is too short but unfortunately i couldn't do anything about it

! Okay back to the point..... I called my driver to pick me up but he's on holiday so i had to take the bus... But before i ran out of the house, i realized it was saturday!! Uuurghhh!! My maid tricked me!!....

"UNNIE!! Why did you trick me?!" i said while pouting...

If your wondering why i call her 'unnie' because she's just 3 years older than me.. "oh! I'm sorry mistress right?! Just call me by my name" i said "i can't mistress. I'll be fired by your parents" she said while looking at the ground... "hey!hey! I'm the boss in this house not my parents so call me by my name got that?! I said and glared at her... "y-yes mistress i'm sorry" she said looking scared "heesh! Whatever! Now, i'm going out for a little while so i'll probably be home by dinner. Bye unnie i'm going up to get changed" i said and slightly bowed and ran up the stairs to my room.......

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS!!!! so~ as u guys know this is my first fanfic

so i'm hoping u could comment and help me a little

THANKS!!!!