The reason

PERFECT (He is The One)

Wall's clock hanging on the wall already show at 10pm. Soojung, Baekhyun, and Jongdae have entered into their own rooms. Sulli while still watching TV in the living room. Actually Sulli was waiting Chanyeol. Sulli concerned with Chanyeol.

#klik# sound of the door open and make Sulli ran toward the front door.

"Chanyeol-ah .." Sulli see Chanyeol who leaned against the door, it looks like he's drunk again, but not as bad as yesterday.

 "Gwaenchana?" Sulli draping Chanyeol arms on hes shoulders, helping Chanyeol walked into his room.

"I do not want to go to my room. I want us to watch TV. "Chanyeol murmured, but Sulli can still hear it clearly.

"Hm." Sulli nods. Chanyeol was sitting on the couch in front of the TV. After successfully helping Chanyeol sitting, Sulli stand up, but her hand was holded by Chanyeol.

"Where are you going?"

"You need water." Sulli release Chanyeol fingers on his wrist. Sulli came with a glass of water.

"Drink." Sulli give a glass of water and sat next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol drinking a glass of water in it until the end. His face looks fresher now.

"uhuk! uhuk! uhuk!" Chanyeol coughed again as this afternoon. Sulli's expression changed to worry.

"We have to go to the doctor tomorrow." Sulli fix Chanyeol slightly messy hair. Sulli tie Chanyeol's hair with a hair band in her hand. And she opened the sneakers are still attached at Chanyeol's foots.

"Do you still love me?" Chanyeol asked suddenly. Sulli nodded  and tidy his shoes.

"Even if I said I had another girlfriend?" Chanyeol's words this time makes Sulli freeze, she was silent. She was turned back Chanyeol. She took a deep breath and get back a small nod as an answer to the Chanyeol's question.

Sulli is sitting next to Chanyeol. Sulli played the existing hair bangs on his forehead.

"So now you have two girlfriends?" Sulli said with a forced smile. Chanyeol grabbed her hand that was still playing on his forehead. Chanyeol staring Sulli fixedly.

"What's wrong?" Said Sulli confused.

"Are you sure you really love me?" Chanyeol gaze as if doubting her feeling.

"Do not stare at me like that. If I can still survive with all that you do, then it will be my defense. "Sulli put her head on the chest of Chanyeol. She hugged Chanyeol body.

"Why are you honest with me? are you not afraid that if I decided to broke up with you because of yours confession? "said Sulli is still resting her head on his chest.

"I wanted to test how much you love me." Chanyeol rubbed her hair gently.

"You do not need to doubt my love. Sometimes I wonder why I still can survive with you so far. "Sulli sighed and let go of her arms on the his body.

"Let's sleep." Sulli pulls Chanyeol to stand. But he pulls Suli and cause her fell into his lap.

"Come on, sleep with me." Says Chanyeol spoiled.

"Why do not you tell your girlfriend to sleep with you huh?" Sulli tempting Chanyeol.

"Aish .. you .. don't fussy!" Chanyeol carrying Sulli with bridal style to his room. Sulli drapping her arms to his neck.

"Let's sleep in my room. I'm sure your room is still mess. "Sulli pointed towards upstairs to her room.

"Aish .. basic chatty." Chanyeol grumbled while carrying Sulli. When already in the room, Chanyeol lays Sulli's body on the bed, he was  realase his jacket and now he lay down beside Sulli.

Sulli asleep with cushioned his arm. Chanyeol right arm as a pillow for Sulli while his left arm hug Sulli's body tightly.

"I-I could not breathe ... UMH .." Sulli wanted to release the his arms. Chanyeol loosen his arms and bowed his head, he kissed her lips softly.

"You can always make me comfortable .." said Sulli is now also embraced Chanyeol.

"Goodnight Sulli-ah .." Chanyeol started closing his eyes. Sulli was doing the same thing. But they didn't fell asleep. They still sinking with their minds.

'Mianhae Sulli-ah, this time I didn't mean to hurt you. I often get drunk because I'm thinking of you. Lately I'm starting to doubt your love. Right now I'm looking for someone who really loved me. Hm .. anni, I mean I was looking for, what would anyone love me like you love me? I do it all, because I'm going to decide something that is very influential for my future. I guess it's the time ... 'Chanyeol thought. He sighed and tried to sleep. He hugs Sulli tightly. Sulli opening her closed eyes, she was in a position embraced by Chanyeol, of course she can feel when Chanyeol sighed. She tilted her head slightly so she could see Chanyeol.

'I bet you can not turn away from me. The more often you try to turn away from me, the more difficult you're going to leave me. 'Sulli thought as if she could read Chanyeol's mind and now she's trying to fall asleep in the arms of Chanyeol.

======

Warm morning sunlight entering Sulli's room. Make the two human beings who are asleep terminate their sleep. Sulli slowly opened her eyes, she could feel the hand around her waist, Chanyeol still asleep, he is hugging Sulli from behind. Sulli put her hands on top of the Chanyeol's hand. She rubbed Chanyeol's hand softly.

"Wake up .." Sulli tried to turn her over and dealing with Chanyeol. Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes are exposed to the reflection of sunlight glare.

"Hmhh ... I'm still sleepy." He pulled her into his arms and hugging her tightly. Seeing Chanyeol like that Sulli just smiled. She played her fingers on Chanyeol chest, it makes Chanyeol little chukled who still closed his eyes.

"Ya! I still want to sleep. "Chanyeol trying to do aegyo to Sulli.

"Aish .. it's up to you. I have to make breakfast." Sulli release Chanyeol hug, she rose from her bed, tie her long black hair slightly disheveled. Chanyeol finally opened his eyes, he was staring at Sulli, implied a thin smile on his handsome face.

"You're so beautiful .." Chanyeol muttered. Hearing that Sulli smiled, ruffling his hair softly and left Chanyeol.

============

Today Chanyeol and Sulli decided to go to college together. Incidentally today their class schedules at the same time. After the their first class finished, Chanyeol and Sulli decided to sit in the cafeteria while waiting for the next class session.

"You want to eat?" Bargaining Chanyeol on Sulli.

"Anni, I'm still full." Sulli shook her head.

"Then I reserve the juice for you." Chanyeol move from his seat. Sulli looked Chanyeol who was walking towards the counter drinks, she smiled at Chanyeol who was still able to give a little attention to her. But her smile was gone instantly when she saw a girl with spoiled put her arms in Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol reaction that time was only smiling and gently ruffled the girl's hair. They seemed to be talking about something, because it looks the girl being whispered to Chanyeol. Sulli looked away. She couldn't see it anymore.

+ +

When Chanyeol was walking towards the counter drinks, suddenly approached a girl named Bomy, she put her arms on Chanyeol's arm.

"Oppa .." Bomy said.

"Annyeong .. you were at college too?" Chanyeol asked with a smile and shuffle Bomy hair softly.

"Hmm .. nde. oppa was slightly bent. I want to say something. "Chanyeol puts his ear to her lips.

"The item that you order already exists." Bomy whispered and winked. Hearing that Chanyeol smiled thinly.

"Well, Let's meet after the class over." Chanyeol waved at Bomy that walked away.

========

Chanyeol and Sulli's class was completed. Sulli is first out of the classroom waiting for Chanyeol in the parking area. Sulli leaning on a renault samsung black which belong to Chanyeol. Sulli's eyes fixed on the figure of 2 people who were sitting on a bench under a large tree in the campus area.
Seeing the two of them, Sulli muttered "I wish Chanyeol could pay attention on me again like him .." Sulli murmured, smiling faintly. She saw a boy who was cleaning the eyes of a girl. He looks very fond of her.

"They look so perfect when shared .." Sulli murmured again and still notice the same two figures, this time they seemed to be little debate.

"Ya!" Sulli snapped because someone tapped her shoulder.

"You made me shocked." Sulli sighed.

"You're paying attention to what? "Chanyeol follow the direction of her eyes, now he fixed on the figure of 2 people who had been considered by Sulli.

"Oh .. Luhan hyung .." Chanyeol muttered. Luhan is his friend in the hiphop club Seoul University.

"Has he managed to win the heart of Nana unni?" Sulli smiled thinly. Nana is Chanyeol older cousin who also studies at Seoul University and is currently located at the end of the semester level.

"I don't know, I guess he'll never give up before Nana noona love him too. "Chanyeol chuckle, while Sulli just nodded hear his explanation.

"Where is Soojung?" Chanyeol asked to change the subject.

"She didn't come home with us. She said she had to go to the bookstore. "Sulli replied.

"Oh .." Chanyeol said short, nodding his head.

"Oppa!" Chanyeol and Sulli turned toward the sound source.

'The girl was ..' Sulli thought. Sulli see Bomy was waving at Chanyeol, and hinted at Chanyeol that come with her.

"Nde! I'll be right there!" Said Chanyeol half shout.

"Sulli-ah, you go home, ok? I still have business. This, you take my car." Chanyeol grabbed her hand and put his car key in her hand.

"I go first. Annyeong. "Chanyeol peck Sulli and left her just like that. Seeing it again Sulli could only sigh.

"Huh .. you didn't even hear my answer first." Sulli murmured and go into the car with a feeling of sadness.

===========

8 pm. Sulli, Soojung, Jongdae and Baekhyun were enjoying their dinner.

"Where is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun broke the silence between them.

"I do not know. Last time back from college, he said he had some bussiness." Sulli replied in a weak voice. Again, the four of them fell silent.
Four of them had finished dinner. Jongdae help Soojung clean up the dinning table. Sulli and Baekhyun while still sitting at the dinning table enjoying the fresh citrus fruit.

"I salute you." Says Baekhyun.

"Hm? Because what you salute? "Sulli frowned.

"You can still maintain your relationship with Chanyeol." Baekhyun replied with a thin smile.

"You said yourself that Chanyeol just love me. That's the reason why I was able to survive this so far." Sulli smiled sweetly at Baekhyun and showed her eye smile.

Seeing it as Baekhyun's heart melt, her smile really made to feel the sensation that can not be guessed. Baekhyun actually love Sulli  secretly.

"Good! I will continue to support you! Hwaiting! "Baekhyun fist, give encouragement to Sulli.

"Hwaiting! I certainly can! "Now Sulli also made a fist. See it Baekhyun grin and shuffle softly Sulli hair. They laughed together, joked, looking very happy. To the extent that they do not realize that someone is watching them with a cold stare.

"Sulli-ah .. come with me." Chanyeol. He saw Baekhyun joking with Sulli and it made his heart hurt.

"Chanyeol-ah? You've come home. You must eat first. "Sulli move from her seats.

# Grab! # Chanyeol hold Sulli's wrist strongly.

"I do not need food, I need to talk to you." Chanyeol pulls Sulli bit rough and also threw a sharp look for Baekhyun. Baekhyun ignore the his stare, he sighed.

'You should know, I never meant to take her from you.' Baekhyun thought.

+ +

Chanyeol pulls Sulli to a balcony room. Chanyeol sitting on the couch and pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. While Sulli just stood, staring at Chanyeol which is now smoke cigarettes in front of her.

"Do you have feeling with Baekhyun?" Chanyeol  asked coldly. He stared at her sarcastically.

"Hah .. come on, you do not have to be jealous with Baekhyun." Sulli dismissive laugh.

"I'm not kidding." Chanyeol replied firmly.

"Why do you have to ask? Did I've asked you about the girls whose very often with you?!" Sulli upset, she doesn't like such suspicion. She turned Chanyeol back. Sulli could feel a warm hand grabbed her wrist and tried to pull herself to sit on his lap. Sulli now have sit on Chanyeol's lap.

"That's what makes me doubt your love. You do not even care if I ever go to another girl." Chanyeol sighed, he smoked his cigarette more deeply, and now he put his chin on her shoulder.

"Because I'm sure, your love just for me." Sulli said briefly. She grabbed his hand around her waist, she wanted to Chanyeol tightened his embrace.

"uhuk uhuk uhuk!" Chanyeol coughed again. Bullion cigarette in his hand slammed into the floor. Chanyeol coughing harder than ever before. Sulli moved from Chanyeol lap and frantically look Chanyeol circumstances. He still continued to cough.

"Gwaenchana?" Sulli looked up Chanyeol who ducked.

"Let's go. We need to see a doctor!" Sulli is pulling Chanyeol hand.

========

They went together. Sulli who sat on the bench the wheel, because the conditions Chanyeol not allowed to drive a car. After arriving at the hospital, Chanyeol directly handled by a doctor. After hearing the doctor, Sulli can breathe easily, because Chanyeol not severely affected by the disease. It's just going to be a severe disease for Chanyeol if Chanyeol still continue to smoke and drink alcohol. Sulli promised herself that she had to pay attention and take care Chanyeol better.

When they came out of the examination room, there was a girl who greeted Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ssi." Both of them turned to the girl. That was Suzy. Sulli and Chanyeol's friend.

"Ah .. Annyeong Suzy-ssi. What are you doing here? "Chanyeol asked Suzy. Suzy is Chanyeol classmate.

"I visit Kris. He was hospitalized here. "

"Jinjja? Kris hyung treated here? Is he sick? "Chanyeol looks worried. Of course he's worried, Kris is one of his bestfriend Chanyeol. They know each other because Chanyeol been used as a model painted by Kris.

"The doctor said he was too tired. So for this evening he was admitted to hospital." Chanyeol's expression looks relieved.

"All right, Suzy-ssi then our permission. Annyeong .. "Chanyeol and Sulli were saying goodbye to Suzy, Suzy just nodded and smiled at them.

==

They even got home. Sulli and Chanyeol walk into each room. On arriving at the room, Sulli clean herself and is now wearing a tight short and loose shirts which revealed her collars, so that half  of her collarbone and shoulders could be seen clearly. She tied her hair. Sulli sitting on the edge of her bed, her eyes fixed on a picture frame that included a photo of herself and Chanyeol while celebrating their 1st anniversary. Sulli smiled bitterly saw the photo. She really missed it.

#klik# her bedroom door open. A boy wearing shorts, a white shirt, with his hair tied up, smiling at Sulli.

"I sleep here."Chanyeol said and then shut the door  of Sulli's room. Sulli's eyes followed the direction where Chanyeol walkiing. Chanyeol threw himself on the bed.

"What if we swapped rooms?" Sulli tempting Chanyeol.

"Aish .. Let's sleep." Chanyeol grabbed her wrist and forced Sulli Sulli to lay beside him.

"Aish .. coercive basis boy!" Sulli sneered.

Chanyeol told Sulli to backs him. He is hugging her from behind. He moves her hairs which covering her shoulders and neck. After Sulli's shoulder was not precluded a single hair, Chanyeol start kissed her shoulder gently, his kiss deeper from before and now heading to Sulli's neck. Chanyeol so enjoy his treatment to Sulli. He closed his eyes and wanted to kiss Sulli's neck deeper.

"Chanyeol-ah .. I'm sleepy .." Sulli muttered as she turned around and spontaneous Chanyeol stop the activity. Chanyeol pout.

"Aish .. arraseo .. Good night. "Chanyeol kisses Sulli's lip softly and hugged her tightly. See Chanyeol's behavior like that, Sulli just smiled. and Sulli currently closed her eyes in order to fall asleep.

After ensuring Sulli actually asleep in her sleep, Chanyeol slowly releasing his arms from the body of Sulli. He got up from the bed and sat next to Sulli. He looked at her with loving eyes. Chanyeol can not stand to see a pretty face and pink fresh lips, he kisses her lips softly. Luckily Sulli did not wake up because the Chanyeol act. Chanyeol only chuckled after doing it. He rubbed the top of her head, feeling her soft cheeks, lips, and her hands. Now he began to feel the her arm. Achieved Sulli hand slowly, and he did it ...

======

Like the previous morning, Sulli always wake up in the morning because the sun enters her room. She turned to her left, Chanyeol still sleeping. She smiled a little, look the boy she loved. Sulli woke up, and put a pillow on her back to her lean. She has not opened her eyes fully. She rubbed her eyes with her fingers. But she felt something on her eyelids.

"Aww .." Sulli cried. She pouted because her eyelids felt a little sore. She blinked her eyes. Still with a frown, her eyes widened because seeing something in her left hand.

"Ommo .." Her eyes and mouth were even small rounded.

A white gold ring studded with a diamond circular on her finger. She looked at the ring closely.

"Ommo .. Neomu yeoppo .." she said in awe, shaking her head. She also realized, she glanced Chanyeol still sleeping next to her. Sulli smiled broadly. She went back to sleep beside Chanyeol and now embraced Chanyeol tightly. Chanyeol writhing, Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and realized Sulli was lying in his arms.

"Chagi good morning .." heard Chanyeol call her chagi, Sulli smiled broadly. Been a long time she did not hear Chanyeol call her like that.

"Good morning .. gomawoyo .." Sulli muttered who can still be heard by Chanyeol. Chanyeol frowned.

"What are you thankful for?" Asked Chanyeol feigned confusion.

"This." Said Sulli shows her eye smile as she raised her left hand.

"Ommo .. Neomu yeoppo. Who gave it to you? "Asked Chanyeol silly.

"Aish .. Don't play to look stupid like that. You don't pretend like that, the fact is you're stupid." Sulli sneered as she stuck out her tongue at Chanyeol. Chanyeol grab it quickly and her tongue. Her eyes round  because she was surprised. Sulli pushed Chanyeol.

"Ya!" Sulli snapped with a flushed face.

"Kekeke ~" Chanyeol pinched nose Sulli.

"Sulli-ah .. this is why lately I often hurt you. When we return to Busan a few months ago, my parents told me that I was engaged to you, they've already liked you. But when I heard they told me to do that, all of a sudden there is a doubt in my heart, I'm afraid we are going to step up to a more serious level. I began to doubt if we both love each other. This was a few months I tried to find another girl which better than you. Which could possibly love me more than how you love me. But it's fail. I did to go with lot of girls, but they were all no one like you. Love me, even taking care of me. They all just wanted to have fun, get drunk and spend my money. And because it is, my belief that once was lost is now growing again and this time it is really very reassuring me, if only you were the girl who deserve my love." Chanyeol Sulli's hair softly. Heard of all Chanyeol's said, Sulli cried. Sulli increasingly tightened her embrace on Chanyeol. Chanyeol lifted her chin so that face him.

"So from now on you are my fiancée. there will be no one can snatch you from me. after college, I'm going to work in the Appa's company, then we get married, have children and live happy together." Chanyeol winked at Sulli.

"At least you enganged me when I realized." Sulli pouts.

"Kekeke ~, I wanted something different Sulli-ah .." Chanyeol scrambles Sulli's hair softly.

"From this day I will not get drunk again, I'm reducing smoking, and one I would not go with another girl!" Chanyeol promised Sulli.

"Watch it if you did not keep your promise!" Sulli being spoiled with Chanyeol.

"You like the ring right? Bomy who choose it."Chanyeol pointed Sull's finger.

"Bomy? Nuguya? " Sulli said confused.

"The girl who yesterday went with me. Actually, yesterday I went with her to take the ring. Her parent were owners of one of famous jewelery shop in Seoul." Chanyeol lenght obviously.

"Ah ... I think she's your new girlfriend." Sulli tempting Chanyeol.

"Now I do not have girlfriend, I just had a fiance who is perfect."

Chanyeol smile on Sulli, Chanyeol attract Sulli more tightly into his arms, his face and Sulli's is getting closer, until there is no distance that separates them. Chanyeol kisses Sulli's lips gently, and the kiss turned into puff on the lips. They closed their eyes, enjoying the warm kiss in the morning with their loved ones. For Park Chanyeol and Choi Sulli, this is life which called "Perfect".

=====

END

Please do comment ! xD

*Sorry for my bad English. TToTT