1

Psycho

Your POV

"IMPROVEMENTS?!" I shrieked as panic overtook every nerve. Looking around the room frantically I tried to find ways to get out. 

"You'll never escape... So don't even bother." He said silkily and pulled me towards him. my hair he smiled. Even though all I wanted to do was run away he really was extremely handsome. 

"Who are you?" I asked again, smacking his hand away from my face. A flash of red was seen in his eyes and his charming smile changed into a sneer. 

"It's none of your business missy." He snapped and grabbed both my hands. Bipolar much?! I started freaking out as he laughed manically. Struggling to free my hands thoughts of psychotic strangers flashed in my mind. As if he was able to read my mind he loosen his grip slightly. 

"Yes I'm psychotic, bipolar, and all those horrible things you can think of.... But on the up side I am extremely handsome." He smirked at his statement. I felt dizzy as I took an unstable step back. 

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly and steadied me. I guess this is the 'bipolar' part kicking in. I nodded and distanced myself away from him as much as I could. Just then, a ring sounded and the stranger took out his phone from his pocket. Stepping away from me, he lowered his voice as he spoke excitedly. Straining my ears I managed to hear snippets of their conversation. First his name was Chunji and apparently he was going to take his experiment to some weird convention. I pray for the experiment's sake. God knows what that psycho would do to it. 

"Come on let's go." Chunji said, interrupting my thoughts. 

"Us? Me? Go where?! WHY?!" I exclaimed in alarm as he reached for my hand. He rolled his eyes and pulled me to the door. I noticed peculiar markings on the door as we passed in a hurry. I swear I heard a soft moan from the room next to us but I didn't dare to ask him what or who was inside. Pulling me into a waiting limousine awkward silence fell and I looked out of the window to pass the time and avoid his stares. I gulped nervously and fiddled with the hem of my dress as the limo pulled to a stop. Suddenly a warm hand appeared on my lap, the thumb rubbing small circles on my thigh. 

"Relax honey. It's just for a few hours and we are free to go back." Chunji said sweetly as he took my hand and gently guided me to the entrance. I would have found it really sweet if the other guests haven't distracted me. Skin of various colours, weird accessories and bizarre clothing was all I managed to see. It seemed like a rainbow puked on them. I suddenly felt glad I was wearing a black dress. The crowd was enormous and I clung onto Chunji unknowingly. I heard him chuckle and redden with embarrassment. 

"Look there." He said softly and pointed onto a raised platform. I gasped in horror as I saw them. Cages and cages of animals... And humans. My mouth fell in shock as I spotted one with gigantic wings and feathers growing out of its arms. I felt sick and swayed slightly. I turned my attention back to Chunji who was talking another guest. Tugging his arm gently I begged him silently to take me out of this place. Surprisingly enough he agreed and wrapped an arm around my waist, steering me to the balcony. 

"Are you feeling well?" He asked handing me a glass of water. I glared at him and shook my head firmly. 

"Of course not! Where is this place?! What happened to those people in cages?! And who are you?" I whispered the last part as I stepped away in fear. To anybody else he looked like a rich business man, a boyfriend girls would kill to have and most of all... Normal. His expression was hard to read as he downed his wine in one gulp. 

"Normally I would ignore you but I'll tell you. This is the convention for mad scientists. And I mean literally mad. Those people in the cages are our experiments. Something like sacrificial lambs. Those who survive get presented on stage. Those who die during the operation are brought to cannibals. And lastly I'm Chunji. Your master." The words seemed to be swimming in my head. I heard everything clearly but it seemed so fuzzy. I gulped as I looked at his now silver eyes. 

"Will I ever be able to leave?" I squeaked as I leaned against the railings. He sighed and I detected a flicker of warmth. Maybe it's my imagination.. 

"No." He said at last.  I felt my walls of emotion come crashing down at me as I stared at the handsome guy standing in front of me. His face full of determination. What have I gotten myself into...