Chapter 52

9 Prince and their Princesses

YOONHAE

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I keep forcing him to stand up but he didn't obey me, I keep shouting his name to come down to the kitchen to have some breakfast but still, he didn't obey me. Donghae oppa you're pissing me off. I thought to myself so, I go upstairs to check what he is doing. "Yah! I told you to stand up right?! I keep shouting but still, you are in here and sleeping soundly!" I shout at him "Yoong please don't shout too much" He told me with a weak voice "Oppa I told you to stand up!" I shout again "I can't Yoong..." He told me again in a weak voice, I touch him and he so hot "Oppa gwenchana?" I asked him because he is so hot and his face is burning in red "I feel cold Yoong. Turn off the air con please" He told me but when I check the air con, the air con is already turn off. I get a thermometer to check his temperature. After some seconds I was so shock because Donghae oppa has a fever a very high fever. "Oppa, do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked him, but now in a soft and caring voice "Aniya. I just want to stay here" He told me, and I admit that this fish is really a hard headed. "Then I will get you a food and a medicine ok. I'll be back" I told him and with that I rush down to the kitchen to cook some soup and I also get the medicine for him. After some minutes the soup is ready so I put it on a bowl and go upstairs. "Oppa, kindly sit down first and eat this soup, after that you need to take this medicine for you to feel better" I told him and now he obeys me, he is not that hard headed after all.

 

 

When he is already done to eat he take the medicine and he go back to take some rest in the bed. When I decided to wash the dishes, Hae oppa held my hand and say "Don't leave me Yoong" I can't leave him on that state, he really feels cold and his head is also aching "Ok oppa, I will not going to leave you" I also lay on his side and hug him so that he will not feel cold anymore, and when I noticed that he is already sleeping, I get some wet towel to and put it on his head so that it will absorb the heat. I go down stairs and before I wash the dishes I eat first and then my phone suddenly rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Yoong! It’s me Tiffany"

 

"Tiffany unnie. Why did you call?"

 

"I have good news"

 

"What is that?"

 

"Siwon propose to me"

 

"Really? I'm happy for you unnie"

 

"Thank you Yoona. How about you and Donghae? How are you?"

 

"Donghae oppa has a fever today, and I'm taking care of him"

 

"Really? Is he ok?"

 

"Ne. He will be fine unnie"

 

"Arasso. I need to leave now Yoong. Take care okay and tell to Donghae that to get well soon ok."

 

"Ne unnie. Kamsahamnida and chukkahae"

 

And with that I hang up and go back to our room. I saw him, he is still sleeping, I lay on his side and sleep as well. It's already 7 in the evening and I cook some food for oppa, I know I'm not that good in cooking but I tried my best to prepare a food for him and I never fail. "Oppa here's your food and medicine" I told him and he obeys me again, "Are you feeling better?" I asked him because when I check is temperature is going back to normal "Ne. Better than this morning" He told me in a normal tone "Did you already eat?" He asked me "After you drink your medicine I will eat and then I will stay right here ok" I told him and smile at him "Kamsahamnida Yoong. I hope I'm not a burden to you" He told me with a sad face "Of course not oppa, I will always here for you ok, stop thinking of non-sense is not helping you to get better" I told him and when his done I kissed his forehead and go downstairs.

 

 

After some minutes I go to our room and I saw him sleeping already, I lay down beside him and hug him.

 

 

I woke up this morning because of the rise of the Sun. And when I check Hae oppa, he is not on my side, I look the bathroom but still he is not in there. I go downstairs and I smell a delicious food coming from the kitchen. And when I check the kitchen I saw him cooking. "Oppa" I called him "Are you ok now? Why you didn't wake me up?" I added "I'm ok now Yoong. And I noticed that you are tired in taking care of me yesterday so I cook for you" He told me with a smile on his face, I think he is better now "Let's eat" He told me while offering me to sit on the chair. And when we already done eating I go to the living room with him. "Thank you" He whispers on my ear "For what?" I asked him "For staying in my life" He said and I admit Hae oppa is too cheesy "Of course. I love you so much oppa. And I will not going to leave you" I told him while cupping his cheek "I love you too Yoong" He told me and with that he kissed me passionately.