~Final~

Confessions In the Morning

 

                I walked into Cube Entertainment, and smiled. Today is the day that I meet with my new group. The only bad thing is, my new group is all boys, and they have already debuted. I punched in the code at the main door and the door slid open for me. I was amazed. Only members of the groups and staff members get the code for the door. The trainees have to walk through the outside door, stare longingly at the automatic door, then walk down to another door and use the stairs to get to the trainee dance rom and floor.

                That’s right only one floor for the trainees. The other four floors were for the staff and groups. The main lobby of the building was extravagant. A taller man walked up to me and smiled.

                “Ms. Lee, I’m Kyeongmin Kim, The manager of BTOB.” He said smiling while extending his hand. 

                I grasped his hand and bowed slightly while saying “It’s nice to meet you seongbae-nim.”

                “Just call me Mr. Kim; the boys are excited to meet you.” He replied sliding his arm around my back and leading me to another room.

                I heard music coming from the room. The song playing was ‘Second Confession’ which was the latest song that BTOB had released. Mr. Kim opened the door and we both walked in. We stood off to the side as the boys were finishing the dance to the song. I sighed, this is it I thought. This is the first impression and those always count.        

                The song ended and the guys, who noticed when we walked in, all turned to address their manager.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, seongbae-nim.” They all said in unison.

                “Wah! You’re so pretty!” One of the guys, with a tired looking face, yelled.

                He ran up to me and grabbed one of my cheeks while smiling like a pedobear.

                “Changseob! Don’t freak her out!” another guy with a strong jawline and light brown hair said reprimanding the sleepy looking guy.

                “Sorry leader-nim.” He said pouting and backing away.

                I laughed at his childness. The other guys just smiled.

                “Annyeong! I’m Kara and I am your new member.” I said bowing.

                One guy with dyed brown hair stepped forward and while bowing said “I’m Eunkwang, the leader and a vocalist.”

                “I’m Minhyuk, I’m a vocalist.” Another boy said.

                “I’m Sungjae, I’m also a vocalist and I’m also the maknae.” A tall cute boy said.

                “I’m Changseob, and I’m a vocalist.” The pedobear said smiling.

                “Lim Hyungsik at your service, I’m a vocalist.” A deep voiced one with an uncontrollable smile bowed.

                “I’m Illhoon; I’m the main rapper of the group.” A shorter chubby faced boy said smiling.

                 “I’m Peniel, I’m a vocalist a rapper, I’m also from Chicago.” A cute boy with a lopsided grin said.

                “Well I’m Kara I’m will be a vocalist and rapper, and I’m from Columbus Ohio.” I stated.

                The look on Peniel’s face was priceless. I bowed before Eunkwang rushed up and dragged me towards a bag across the room.

 

                   ~                                                    ~                                            ~

                I sighed as I sat up in my bed. Two months have passed; the fans have accepted me with open arms. I was so shocked, and always thankful. The fans shipped me with all of the members but the most famous one was Pera, or Peniel and I.    

                I looked over at the bed across the room and saw Peniel who was still asleep. I laughed to myself, because Peniel was anything but a sleeping beauty. All of a sudden he sat up quickly startling me. I knew what this immediately meant. Peniel lately has been getting very homesick and will wake up in the morning either crying or about to.

                I saw a tear streak down his face, and quickly rushed over. I wrapped my arms around him and held him safely. He sobbed into my shoulder quietly for a couple minutes before he started murmuring sorrys.  

                “It’s ok; you don’t have to be sorry.” I murmured softly.

                I went to release him and stand up, but he grabbed my arms and yanked back down into his lap. I squeaked in surprise.I looked down at him and saw the pleading in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested hishead on my chest. He sighed quietly in content. I relaxed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked up at me and smiled as he reached up with one hand and cupped my face and brought his lips to mine. 

                The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it was the most amazing few seconds I have ever felt. He pulled back and blushed quickly looking down. He coughed slightly before mumring a sorry. I looked back up and captured his lips in an even more passionate kiss. 

                Just at that moment Sungjae burst through the door screaming something about Eunkwang not wanting to be late. He stopped and immediatly turned a bright shade of red at the sight of Peniel and I on the bed kissing. Before we could stop him he quickly turned around and sprinted out the door screaming.

                "Eunkwang-Hyung!!" he yelled, "Peniel and Kara were going to do the nasty!!"

              "We were not!!" We both yelled as we chased thee maknae around the dorm, as he laughed hystericaly.