Bestfriends or what

Never one without the other

 

Jinki and Kibum. Kibum and Jinki. At XX school you knew who they were that was for sure. Every one supposed they were best friends since their mothers met when for labor.
 
They were complete opposites but meshed so well together . Kibum was loud ,self-centered and Jinki was quiet and selfless. Jinki was clumsy as hell and Kibum was the definition of grace . Kibum was the yin to Jinki's yang . And everybody knew it .
 
They were also very populor , being the school's art twins . They could dance, sing ,draw, sculpt . You name it, they did it. Seing all of those titles ,you'd think they were jerks but on the contrary they were nice and friendly.
 
You needed help and tutoring , ask Jinki and he'd help you in a heartbeat. You got family issue's , love problems ? Go to Kibum and vent . In the school people would call them the twins . Cause for Jinki and Kibum that's what they were.
 
Well actually they thought more like they were a person in two. They knew when the other wasn't feeling good or if he was happy. They knew each other like the back of their hands. Performing and being with eachother most of the time did that to you . But their was still something they always got speechless about . And that's alot to say for Kibum. 
 
" Yah, tokki, how come after a year each of dating , how the hell did we not met them ?"
 
"Kitty , that doesn't make sense." 
 
"I'm asking why I never met Taemin and you never met Minho. Jinki we've been in a relationship with them for about a year ."
 
"Kibum we agreed that we would let them meet us after a while." 
 
"But Jinki , a year is a while . A very big while . A hugnor--" 
 
"Okay i get it but look Bummie what if they don't like us i mean. Minho seems like a great guy and you are so in love with him but what if he doesn't like me." Jinki whimpered quitly. 
 
"Then i will break up with him"
 
"Eeehhh"
 
" Of course i will . Jinx-" he took Jinki's hand in his while looking in his eyes" You are my other half no matter what happens I will always stand by you . So don't get your toughts in a jumbled mess like usual okay" he smiled. 
 
"Okay and Kibum... Me too... You know about being your other half . "
Kibum smiled , he knew Jinki always had a hard time speaking his feelings. He squeezed Jinki's hands in understanding. 
 
" We are still meeting them whatever you say boy , tomorow at the cafe . At 12 . " 
 
"Aish. Kibum! " 
 
"Love you too hyung but got to go . Mom told me I have to get back at 6 . For our monthly mom and son time - Uugh "
 
"Shut up i know you love it " 
 
"You're right I do " Kibum kissed Jinki's lips as to say goodbye and left . Jinki sighed as he went home . Dreading tomorows meeting.
 
~~~~
 
And here they were in a little coffe shop near their school. Awkward was the best description of the meeting.
 
Not supporting the silence Kibum began talking . As much as it was a good way to stop the awkwardness in the air , Jinki feared what could come out of his twin's mouth.
 
"So Taemin, Jinx here tells me you have amazing hip ing moves"
 
Jinki face palmed himself , Taemin looked at Kibum shock and confusion fighting for dominance and Minho ,well, Minho looked over at Kibum looking slightly offended. For what, Jinki would never know.
 
"Kibum why the heck did you say that . What I tell you is and will always be something secret "
 
"Well gosh i was just trying to set the mood "
 
" By spilling my secrets! Okay ,Minho-ssi did you know that when he was young Kibum used to masterbate to his pet cat . All day , everyday." Kibum gasped.
 
"You did not say that!"
 
"Oh yes honey I just did"
 
Jinki smirked knowing he just humiliated Kibum , faster than the latter could rap. And that motherer was fast at rapping. 
 
"Jinki, when we get home I will you up. I will destroy everything you love and enjoy in life. Mark my words" Kibum hissed out , rage but mostly shame simmering underneath his skin.
 
Jinki laughed  just for show since the moment the words spilled out of his mouth he knew what he was in for. 
 
"So that means you'll hurt Taemin? Aww but Kibumm" Jinki leaned on the table and pouted looking at Kibum in the eyes
 
" Didn't you want to become friends with him , go shopping, eat lunch..."
 
"Lee Jinki if you don't stop talking right now I will punch you in the ing throat." 
 
"Tsk,tsk,tsk . Please don't I need it for when I have play time with my darling. You know my love for . Don't you" Jinki winked at Kibum making the latter remember the taboo years of debut adolescence when Jinki ed him so easily . The er didnt have any gag reflex.
 
"I'm sorry but I'm kinda scared right now , I know how Jinki is but this persona is kinda freaking me out" Taemin said gesturing Jinki's suggestive lip bites and winks. Minho could only nod as his big eyes switched from his boyfriend to Jinki.
 
Kibum ,finding it as a opportunity, smirked.
 
"Ahh, so you have never seen this Jinki before huh. Always shadowed by innocent , cute and pretty Jinki. Well , I did not know that." Kibum full on looked at Taemin with an unwavering gaze.
 
"Then let me break it to you since we are going to hang out a lot more . When Jinki is in my presence,  his evil side comes out . Innocent Jinki lets ty Jinki take his place. Although he is still vulnerable and helpful he's still a vixen . Manipulating people into giving things he wants , he's a lying , sneaky and slick cat when he wants to be . I'm happy you will get to see it more often now that you know about it ." he finished the sentence with a smirk in the direction of Jinki before turning to Minho to talk .
 
Jinki was red ,he was redder than snow-white's poisoned apple. He could not beleive his so called bestfriend pointed out his y side knowing that Taemin did not know about it.
 
"Is ...was that true babe? " Taemin asked to his boyfriend . He was confused but somewhat excited.
 
"Because if it is , I swear to god, I'm going to force you to let me see it more often"
 
Jinki stared at Taemin while speaking. 
 
"So you mean to tell me you aren't mad , that you like it when I ... Change persona's" 
 
"Mad ? God no " Taemin smiled at Jinki making the latter feel relief. Taemin then whispered into his boyfriends ear.
 
"I'm glad to know about it , our will be even better with your mouth spewing filthy things while I pound into your tight hole. "
 
Jinki's usual reaction to this kind of talk would be a push towards Taemin and pink dusting his cheeks but this time it was different. Jinki cupped Taemin's and whispered back to him , while him.
 
"I hope you'll keep your promise . Cuz this kitty loves  his milk. " he then winked at Taemin meowling playfully and stopping his ministrations to Taemin's lower half. 
 
"As fun as this word fight was, we came here for a reason . Not to bash each other or to, hum, give s." 
 
Kibum said looking pleased as the two that were concerned ducked their heads and blushed. Before the air got weird again Minho asked Taemin questions about soccer witch started a big conversation on who was better, Christiano Ronaldo or Pele. The twins gawked as the usualy quiet and shy boys hit it off.
 
Completely shutting of their lovers . 
 
"Well I wasn't expecting this to happen but... It's as good as" Kibum said sighing and looking back to Jinki. The latter must have had a puzzled face since Kibum had to elaborate."I mean we wanted them to meet us right but I guess them becoming friends automaticly makes us friends " Although it was quite confusing Jinki understood what he meant . Their boyfriends being bestfriends would make them be closer than before. 
 
"Well it sure did alot better than I thought it would be"
 
"It's because you were afraid , Jinx, don't worry no matter what i'm here and now Minho and Taemin are here as well . " Kibum responded linking his fingers with Jinki's across the table. "It's you and me Jinx , forever"
 
" Yeah like always " Jinki said smile wide .
 
~~~~~
Four years later , they were still bestfriends , still twins , still with each other every time. Although they were now twenty and in university nothing changed. Well exept for the fact that the four of them lived in a apartement together.
 
The 4 years old couples were still going strong. Minho became one of Jinki's favorite people in his life since he always there for him. And Taemin kind of became Kibum's long lost brother always there to lend a shoulder when tired. They became a family full of love. They went trough ups and downs but that was what made them so beautiful today.
 
Oh! And they adopted a dog , they named him Jonghyun. Jjong was a very touchy kind of dog , always boucing every where . The only problem was that he was prone to skinship and well was obssessed with Jinki and Kibum. Until it got to the point that their lovers were a bit jealous of the puppy.
 
But in the end all was good.
 
Kibum was still stuck to Jinki's hip and Jinki would forever be Kibum's otherhalf. And it was perfect that way. 

*********************

I am sorry for mistakes please inform me if there are any. I  wasn't supposed to post it but this what happens when you try to avoid the pile of homework on your desk due for monday and the pending year fail. If it seems chopped please know it's because it was not written on the same day. I'm out , Peace!

~M-seoul