Day 1.

Dreams Island

Day 1. Dreams Island.

"I would like to say, Welcome! I am Mr. Yang, and this is Mr. Park," the men felt old standing front of 10 youths, all of which looked like idols. They were all sitting in the little boat that was the only way of getting to and from the island. "The 10 of you do know why you are here right?" the youth nodded. "Good, then that's less explaining for me," Mr. Yang got off the boat and stood on the shore. "When I call your name, please come stand next to me."

"Choi Seunghyun." A tall man stood and walked next to Mr. Yang. He bowed slightly to the rest of the contestants, not smiling or showing any emotion at all.

"Lee Chaerin." A short blonde haired girl cooly bowed. 

"Choi Minho." A younger man leaped off of the boat, and stood next to Chaerin.

"Choi Sulli." A young girl smiled brightly and stopped to bow infront of everyone. Then she took her place next to Minho.

"Kim Myungsoo." A tall young boy walked up. His bottom lip went out as he stood infront of everyone else.

"Bae Suzy," A taller girl with long brown hair walked up. She awkwardly bowed to everyone and smiled the tiniest bit.

"Park Jay," A short man got off the boat and bowed lazily to everyone.

"Jung Jessica," Another short blonde girl stood up, but she bowed to everyone, almost tripped, and then stood beside Jay.

"Hwang Tiffany." A short dark haired girl stood up and smiled brightly. She bowed 90 degrees and then stood next to Jessica.

"And Ok Taecyeon." A very tall man with big teeth smiled at everyone and bowed slightly. Then Mr.Park walked in front of the line of youth.

Mr. Park smiled a toothy smile and told them to follow him. After about 5 minutes of walking, the contestants finally caught a glimpse of where they would be staying for the next 2 months.

"This is Dreams Mansion," Mr. Park told them. It was a big house, it did look like a mansion. Mr. Park could tell that the contestants were itching to see what was inside, but instead he kept them outside. The yard was surrounded by the forest on one side and by the beach on the other. All 10 contestants were amazed by the beauty of the island.

"You 10 will have to stay here for the next 2 months. You will have no contact with anybody but yourselves and us at JGM offices. There are cameras and microphones all around this island, so we can see and hear you guys most of the time. There is no way to leave this island, except by the boat that we arrived in. If you leave, you can never come back. And do you know what that means?"

Sulli raised her hand. "That we don't get the one million dollars?"

"Correct. And you are disqualified from competing in this ever again." Mr. Park said. He waited for the information to sink in and then he stepped aside so that Mr. Yang could take over.

"Most everyday, you will run into a problem. We want to see what each of these problems will do to you guys. You won't be recieving help from us in any way. Actually, we won't even communicate with you in any way."

The contestants all looked around. They were all determined to win this competition to make their dreams come true.

"At the end of each week, each of you will have to write down the name of the person you think should go home. You don't need to talk about it with anyone, just decide by yourself, then put the note in that mail box," Mr. Yang pointed to a blue mailbox hanging from a tree. "We will count the votes and see who must go home. Whoever is left at the end, gets the prize."

Mr. Park and Mr. Yang looked at eachother and smiled. "Enjoy your stay on Dreams Island," they said, and disappeared.

----

The contestants walked into the big house. There was a staircase that led upstairs, the door to the first floor was locked. "Daaammnn," Jay commented when they arrived on the second floor. There was a balcony that had an amazing view. The sandy beaches, the turning tides.

"Won't it be a bit scary? We'll have to live here all by ourselves for 2 months!" Sulli worried. She hung on to Tiffany, whom she had quickly became close with.

"Nothing scary about it! If I were rich, I would buy an island like this!" Suzy commented.

"Wonder what we're supposed to do for 2 months," Myungsoo murmured. Then he spotted a guitar propped against the wall in the living space. "Oh sweet!" he grabbed the guitar and strummed a bit. "I take it back, I know exactly what I'm doing for 2 months."

"Where are we supposed to sleep?" Chaerin asked. Jessica turned around and pointed to some rooms.

"I counted four rooms," Tiffany said. "So, 2-3 in a room?" she suggested.

Sulli quickly pulled her and Tiffany into one room. "Unnie will share with me right?" the other contestants heard her ask. Tiffany nodded and smiled.

Jessica, Chaerin, and Suzy went into the other room. "Hey it's not bad," Jessica commented and she laid down on the twin bed. There was one twin bed and one queen bed in each room, Jessica of course did not want to share a bed so she claimed the twin bed.

"Um, Myungsoo, wunna share with me?" Minho asked quietly. "I think we're closer in age than with them." Myungsoo nodded and followed Minho into a room.

Taecyeon, Jay and Seunghyun went into the other room. Seunghyun put his earphones on and laid down on the twin bed, leaving Jay and Taecyeon to share the queen bed.

"Name's Jay. Nice to meet you," he shook Taecyeon's hand.

"Taecyeon. Call me Taec," he said with a toothy smile. They heard something growl and then looked at Jay's stomach.

"Aye I haven't eaten yet. How about we get everyone else and find some food?" Jay suggested. Taecyeon thought it was a good plan so he went and called everyone from their rooms.

"I know everyone's hungry so how are we going to get that done?" Taecyeon asked.

Tiffany raised her hand. "I like to cook! I'll do it," she said with a smile.

"I'll help unnie!" Sulli volunteered.

"No wait it's not fair if you do all the cooking for 2 months," Taecyeon countered. "How about we have a rotation schedule," he suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

It would go in rotation from youngest to oldest. The cook for those couple days would get to pick someone to help them. Because Sulli was the youngest, she was to cook for the first 2 days. And of course she picked Tiffany to help her, to which Tiffany was glad.

"First on the menu is ramen!" Tiffany giggled, causing everyone to laugh.

"While we wait for the ramen lets all relax a bit," Jay said. Everyone nodded in agreement and retreated to their rooms.

 

Hey guys! Sorry its a bit confusing because there are so many characters but I hope you guys will like it. It'll be interesting I promise! I'm just not sure how to write it right. -.- Well please subscribe, comment, upvote and all that good stuff ! <3 xox.