Lesson

Only You and Me, Hyung 2

“Jonghun-ah! Jonghun-aaaah!!” Eric yelled to the daydreaming boy infront of him.

“Eh, sorry hyung? You call me?” the boy finally awaken after moments lost in his tought.

“Aish, I can’t stand this pabo…” facepalming. “I ask you the way you kissed him! And you didn’t hear me!!” If you smell something was burning, it was Eric.

“Ok, I’m sorry hyung. Its…a kiss.. how can I say it? Why do you ask?” Jonghun a bit lost of describing the way he kissed. Hell he didn’t even get it why Eric asked such stupid question. Did this very leader never kissed before?

“Arghh.. I’ll show you some kissing scene and you have to choose which kiss you  had made, Ok?”

“…”

Eric fish his phone out from his jeans and touched the screen here and there and then he face it to still clueless Jonghun.

First video, it’s the teenager Eric stealing kiss from sleeping Hyesung  and he instantly being kicked away as Hyesung opened his eyes. Sound full of Hyesung cursing ‘pabo’, ‘mikkulaji’ and ‘kill’ not mentioning un-identified objects flying everywhere.

“Buahahaha! Hyung! Seriously?” Jonghun literally laughing his off.

“Shut up. That’s my first trial and was nearly dead.” Eric shoot a dagger by his eyes. “Next.”

Second video, early twenties Eric –again- stealing kiss from un-aware Hyesung. The respond was just being pushed away. No more kick and curse.

“Wow, Hyesung hyung didn’t kill you?”

“I thought he kinda start to like me that time. No one can resist prince charming.” Eric winked. “Next.”

Third video, middle twenty Eric, sitting on the couch side by side with Hyesung which was reading some song lyric. Eric was like asking something serious ‘do you love me?’ but Hyesung ignore it. Its when Eric was giving up and try to walk away Hyesung pull his arm and kiss him. Shy Hyesung was shy, he back to his paper and act like nothing happened, leaving Eric dumbfounded.

“Aaa… Hyesung hyung was so romantic….” The younger felt like watching the drama of his hyungs.

“Its me the romantic one, kid.” Ok, whatever Eric said. “Next.”

Fourth video, late twenties Ricsyung making out in living room! Their sweet kisses gradually turned to rough and deep kiss, with sound of panting and heavy breath. Aggressive Eric start to Hyesung’s shirt…

“YA! Hyung! Stop it! Stop it!! My eyessss….!!” Jonghun shut his eyes, push Eric’s phone away. “Geez, you almost kill me hyung. Seriously, do you bring that video everywhere?”

“Yup. What can I do? I love him.”

“What if someone find it?”

“Let it be. That’s it boy. Which one?”

“…I think its…look like the last video. But I swear I didn’t do anything to Hongki, I just kissed him and after I realize what happened I ran away…and came here.”

The younger leader’s facial turned sad. He was sure Hongki was furious as hell right now. He can’t imagine that hate looks on Hongki’s eyes when they meet later.

“Well…that’s your fault you run away. It’s a pity. If you just keep going on you might have had him.” Eric raising his left eyebrow. “You should just him.”

“…..what?” Clueless Jonghun was just clueless.

***

“And then he just run away? RUN AWAY?!” Hyesung couldn’t believe what he heard, so he put a lil pressure at the second word. Dramatizing.

“Yes hyung…” hiccup. There’s still trace of tears on his face. “Waitress! More hot milk please!” waving to the passing over girl.

“You won’t grow anymore Hongki, just give him hot chocolate please.” The waitress nodded.

It happened he called Hongki to a café for lunch. Instead of having beauty chat –like they always do- Hongki cry his heart away.

“I love him hyung, I love him. But… I don’t know why he did this to me” hiccup “I’ve called him but he never answer” hiccup “waeyoooo?” and he start to cry a river again.

“Sstt.. its okay Hongki. Calm down…” the older vocalist come closer to comfort the younger “all you need is proper conversation. Just try to talk to him. Tell him that you love him. I’m sure he loves you to. Sometimes leader can be so stupid to. Not knowing what exactly he did.” Courtesy of Eric who gave a new meaning to stupid.

“What I have to do, hyung?”

“So simple. Act like nothing happened. If he come to you to apologies, ignore him, give him cold shoulder. Make him feel like the worst ever. If he is about to giving up…” the next moments, as usual, Hyesung explain what to do and what not. And good dongsaeng Hongki was giving full attention to his hyung.

“Geez, thanks hyung. You’re really my hyung.” Hongki bearhugged Hyesung who had finished his lesson. “Can you promise me one thing hyung?”

“Whats that pretty?”

“Promise me its only you and me, hyung. I don’t want anyone know that I was crying over Jonghun. Its just, embarrassing.” Wiped his tears.

“Of course.” Hyesung gave his best smile.

***

That late night, Jonghun decided to back home. He want to clean the mess he had started. Soundless he open the door of their shared room just to find the afterbath Hongki smell so fresh in his robe. Water still dripping from his wet hair. Jonghun’s heart skip a beat for such iness. Damn he even forget to blink.

Panic Hongki was still holding his hyung’s instruction. Trying his best to brace himself, not jumping to the other and slap him hard.

Closed the door, Jonghun walked slowly toward Hongki, ped his jacket and throw it away.

Theres something in his eyes that caught Hongki. Love, lust, what was that?

“Ki-ah…”

Oh my God.. Oh my God…

***

“Yes hyung, we did it last night.” Cheerful voice of Hongki on the other line.

“I’m glad. Now tell me how it happened.” Hyesung was holding his phone by neck while cooking breakfast.

“He just simply kneeled down and begging apology. He said he did it cause he jealous over me. That idiot finally said he loves me. And I kissed him back like you said. We’re a couple now….” Now its an octave higher, and sound of Hongki jumping around. “And do you know where he slept? He said he was at Eric hyung’s. He told me everything…”

“Oh, is that? Ok, yeah. Have a good day dear. Seems I have to give another lesson today. Yeah, bye.” Nothing more entertaining then Hongki’s bright voice, and bright information.

As he put his phone down, a guy walked out his room. Still in his old shirt and boxer, and bloated face.

“Good morning jagiya.” The guy greeting.

“Good morning Eric,” turned off his stomp “do you still have our videos in your phone?” walked toward the said guy.

“Emm.. yeah. Why?” he answer innocently.

“DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO DELETE IT?!” his apron flying off “WHY YOU STILL KEEP IT?!” now some spoons “YOU STUPID IDIOT!!” and another un-identified objects flying every direction while Eric tried to duck everywhere possible.

Well Eric, furious Hyesung is just furious.

 


 

Finally, I did it after a long interval! Ganbatta.

I hope you like it.

Yes me to. Ricsyung, Yunjae, Jongki is my top list OTP... and soon 2min. Hehe

Though its hard for me since English is not my first language, I'm sorry for any mistake or wrong grammar. However I've tried my best.

And please, leave me your comment. Whether its about the story or advice for my writing. I promise I'll learn and make better stories.

I think thats all. Thank you so much for reading. Luv y'all ^^ /hug/