it's over

im just a fan

 

TOP's pov

at last author nim give me a pov.. anyway

 

i've been seing for a month and so.  she is  pretty, not that tall, had a petite body ,, but it's perfect.. she have a cute voice a charming smile that always take my breath a way, to be honest she's way out of my league. even though im choi seunghyun A.K.A TOP of bigbang

ever since i met her (in the BB concert)  we've been talking to each other non-stop . we see eatch other two to three times a week. though we haven't been on a real date because of me, (because of my schedules) i  always invites her to go to a random events, and she always reply with "yes" 

 

a few days ago we stop talking, she sent me a text message, but i didn't reply ..  there's so much goin on in my life right now.. 

yg heard about our relatonship so he pair me with shin min ah to stop the rumor about me and dara..  and now i have to choose .. 

i like dara, aniyo , i think im fallen for her,, but  i have to think of a way to protect her.. .. 

and the only way to do it is to cut our communication.. that's all i can't think of im sorry dara..

 

end of TOP'S pov

 

 

dara's pov

it's been a few days since Tabi stop calling me. i sent him a text messages but he didn't reply. i just assume he is busy,, he is a idol after all

two day's have passed and i haven't heard a word from him. a short time ago i tried to call him, but he didn't pick up the phone.

so i prepare myself, i put my stilettos on and drove to his condo .. im very much cleas his at home ..

i rang the bell once, twice then trice.. but open the door. im about to walk away when the door opened.. revealing a pretty lady.. 

"yes" she aks with a very angelic voice. 

"is TOP there" i ask shuttering 

'.  come in first ,, " she open the door widely "please sit at the couch, i will call seunghyun" she said then walk straight to a bed room

"i wait nervously .. i don't what to think .. who is she.. is she top's girlfriend?? what am i to him?? am i on'y a past time.. should i g-" when tabi walks out the door topless...  he just stare at me ...  the the girl ask

"seunghyun who is she??? " 

"ahh a fan ... " i froze when i heard him say that.. now i know who am i ...  im a fan ,... nothing but a fan.. 

"i think i should go sorry to bother you .." i said i turn around trying not to cry .. i close the door ,, and run downstairs and get my car.. 

i drove my car  not knowing where to go ..  helplessly crying ..  i dial bom's number.

dara's pov

bom's pov

"yeoboseyo.. "  i answer my phone.. 

"bommie ah" i heard her say.. dara's voice is weak dew to her crying and now it got me worried.. the thoughts of her crying made my heartbeat fast ..  no one ever saw dara cry even i .. she is a moody .but kind... she is always bright,.. but now she is crying ... and it hurts me .. hear her voice .. and i know seeing her tears.. is worse.

"where are you ?? tell me " 

"i don't know ??"  she answer helplessly ... 

" .. dara.. go home now let's meet and talk ... " i said .. i hurriedly press the end bottom and get my keys... 

 

a few minutes i already reached the house. i run to dara's room only to see the lights off and hear her sobs..

"dara what heppend.. ?"  but she didn't say a thing..

"is this about TOP?"  she sobs harder..

" what did i told you ?? don't let your guards down. , . stop crying and speak now .. " i said, i don't know what to do ...anymore .. seeing her cry like that is like seeing the world collapse.

"im just a fan bom, only a fan, but he made me feels like there something goin on between us, i thought we are together.. i saw him in his condo with other girl .. " 

"that only means he don't deserve you dara. so forget about him.. continue your life and forget about him tonight ..  and get ready to plan a revenge .. don't worry i will help you ... " i said .. and hug her ..  " a fan girl's revenge."