Taecyeon's side story

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Triple updates actually? Hehee. Please enjoy.

 

 

Taecyeon and Chansung walked away watching Eric and Emilie leaving .“Hyung, why you used that toilet? I think we have our own toilet?”Chansung asked Taecyeon.

 

“The hot stewardess show me to that toilet. I lied that our toilet is broke. And look at what I got” Taecyeon waved a tissue with a number written and a lip stain on it infront of Chansung’s face.

 

“Hyung, you are the best when it comes to girls. Someday you gotta teach me. Erh, anyway we all need to be in our seat. Junsu hyung want to show a video message from JYP hyung” Chansung said. Taecyeon nodded and followed Chansung back to their business seat. He saw the other 2pm already sit in a circle. When Jaybeom saw Taecyeon already there, he quickly asked Taecyeon to join them. Junsu already connect his iPhone to the LCD tv.

 

“Annyeong people. I hope your concert goes well in LA. I hope when you have only showcase the best of you can give. And I already told you about the trainee that we will be having. I think they will be in same flight with you guys. This is their picture, Song Emilie and Song Eric. They are twins. They just reached fourteenth this year. You guys will be meeting all of them officially next week. That’s all. See you in training room tomorrow. “ JYP bid them goodbye.

 

“Hyung, isn’t that the boy, no the girl just now? She is with his brother? “Chansung asked Taecyeon.  Taecyeon nodded.

 

 “You already meet both of them?”Wooyoung asked.

 

“By accident. We met infront of the toilet. Hyung and she argued over it.” Chansung answered as Taecyeon stay silent.

 

“Toilet? I thought only us used the business seat toilet? She came to our toilet? “ Wooyoung asked again.

 

“No, Hyung lied to the hot stewardess about our toilet is broken. So, he was show to the nearest toilet and he get umm..” Chansung didn’t get to finish his words as Taecyeon clasped Chansung’s mouth with his hand. He struggled to free and end up in a wrestling with Taecyeon. All 2pm watched the wrestling without any intention to stop it. Chansung screamed as his mouth is free, “Hyung, the paper with the hot stewardess’s number is in his pocket..”  Jaybeom and Junsu laughed them off while Nickhun and Junho tried so hard to stop the wrestling match. Wooyoung sneaked his hand into Taecyeon’s pocket.

 

“Yah, it tickles, you crazy!” Taecyeon screamed as Junho tickles him to help Wooyoung. “ Hyung, help me!”Taecyeon said to Jaybeom and Junsu. Junsu quickly attack Chansung. Chansung then fight with Junsu. Then Junsu lay his body on Chansung. Full weight. The maknae struggled like crazy. 

 

Then, Nickhun join the fun. He lies on top of Junsu.  Jaybeom quickly tickles Junho and Wooyoung. Then, he asked Taecyeon, “ If I help you, will you help to get other stewardesses number?” Taecyeon quickly nodded. Junho who was ticklish couldn’t handle it and attack Jaybeom. Taecyeon quickly wrestle Wooyoung so he would get the tissue back.

 

“Huh, go get the hot stewardesses number yourself. “ Taecyeon said he get his hand around Wooyoung’s neck.  “Give up huh wooyoung?”He asked Wooyoung as he tightened his hand around Wooyoung’s neck.

 

“Hyung, I can’t breath” Wooyoung said as he tried to free from Taecyeon’s strangle.

 

“Give up or not?”Taecyeon again shook Wooyoung’s neck.

 

“Yeah, yeah”Wooyoung nodded vigorously. Jaybeom who already defeated Junho quickly stand and help Taecyeon to stand up.  He raised Taecyeon’s hand and said “And the winner is Ok Taecyeon! Wohooo! “  

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. All 2pm quickly run towards their seat. Nichkhun go on the door and unlock the door. There were two hot stewardesses by the door. “Yes?”Nichkhun asked them and put up an innocent face. “Uhmm, we were just wondering is there something wrong?”-“Is there anything that we can do?” Both of the stewardesses keep talking worryingly.

 

“Oh, nothing really. It’s just boys.”Nickhun flash them a thousand watt smile. Both of the stewardesses were stunned for a while and one of them managed to talk, “Umm, well…. if you need anything just called us okay?” Nickhun nodded politely and smile again. Both of the stewardesses blushed and bowed politely then walked away.

 

All 2pm exhale in relief. “So, the conclusion today. As usual the hyungs will get the hottest number. “Jaybeom said to all of them. (hyungs= Jaybeom, Junsu, Taecyeon) Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung shout to disagree. Nickhun stay silent, as he is not interested. He is just into playing along. “Yah kids. Please behave! I’m in charge here. Now Taecyeon, lets continue our deal. The other number you said” Jaybeom put his hand around Junsu’s shoulder and turned to Taecyeon.

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

All of 2pm untightened their seat belt.  As usual they are the first passengers that is released from the plane. They quickly walk in-group and wear their covers. They will first stay in the VIP room before official walk out from the departure gate. Their stylists freshen up their face and set up in order they always look neat and coordinate.

 

“Kids you ready? “Jaybeom asked them. All of them wear their glasses and nodded synchronously.  As they walked out camera start flashing like crazy. They waved and blew some kisses to all the fan girls. All fan girls scream their heart out. They keep scream Oppa, Saranghae. Taecyeon look around and he accidentally bump into a guy.

 

The guy looks frightened by the camera flashes. Erh, not a guy. You know Emillie you should have your hair a bit longer, Taecyeon thought himself. He strangely has a feeling of hugging you. Protecting you from the camera flashes. As he was about to reach out to you,  your brother pull you aside just in time. Although he is somewhat relieved but he cant help to feel uneasy. 

 

He nearly fell over a white bear. “Bear. What the hell a bear is doing on the floor. The bear looks so familiar. “ He pick up the bear and look around for the owner. He saw Eric and you were looking for something. “ He walked towards the twins and put the white bear in front of your face. “Looking for this?”Taecyeon asked.

 

You looked at Taecyeon. You were stunned and smile frozenly. That’s the best smile you can give to me?, , Taecyeon thought to himself.  You said thank you and held out you hand.

 

Taecyeon pulled back the white bear to him, ““Now, I remember about the hospital bill. I will have this as your hostage until you pay back all the hospital bill okay? ” Taecyeon smirked and winked as he walked away with your teddy bear.  Taecyeon continued to wave to all the fangirl. He looked back again to look at you and a group of stewardesses pass by behind him.

 

He smiled and winked to the hot stewardess that give her number. The hot stewardess blush and mouthed “Call me”  Taecyeon nodded. He walked to their van. All 2pm was already in the van. “Taec, there is the twins right?” Junsu whispered to Taecyeon and pointed to the twins.

 

“Yeah. Why hyung? Are you interested with the guy or the other guy?”Taecyeon laughed at his own joke.

 

“The guy or the other guy. I thought is he and she. Not he and he?”

 

“Nah, she looked too much like a guy to be a girl. “ Taecyeon said. Then, he feels a pat on his shoulder.

“Is this the same girl that you nearly hit, came for the audition, and argue on McDonald?” Jaybeom asked. These create havoc in the car.

 

“You hit a girl Taecyeon? Did she ask for compensation?”  The manager asked.

 

“She is fine hyung. My family already settle her hospital bill,” Taecyeon said.

 

“Are you sure she won’t asked anything? I really hope she won’t”  His manager rubbed his chin worryingly.

 

“ She won’t”

 

“ She came for audition where Jaybeom hyung is the judges, so she can dance?” Junsu asked.

 

Taecyeon shook his head, “ I wasn’t there. Ask Jay hyung,”

 

Wooyoung patted Taecyeon’s shoulder and asked,“ You really hit that boy, I mean girl with a car? Ahh hyung you really shouldn’t drive,”

 

“ I was driving slow. And who ran around in residential area?”

 

“ Who hit a citizen in residential area? She didn’t report to police right?”  The manager asked.

 

“ No hyung. She wouldn’t dare.

 

“ You went to eat in McDonald with Jay hyung in LA without inviting me? How could you hyung?!!” Chansung whimpered like a little boy that didn’t get his toy.

 

“You were asleep. I tried to wake you up but you push me away,”

 

“When did you went to LA?” Nickhun asked.

 

“ I came early here so I could visit my family then I went to LA for JYP audition. Then, you guys fly here for Wonder Girls performance.”

 

Nickhun nodded approvingly.

 

“Hyung, when can we meet her?” Junho asked.

 

“ Er, no idea? She is our trainee. We’ll meet her around.”

 

“Trainee??!!” All 2PM and the manager chorused together except Taecyeon and Jaybeom. Again, havoc hit them.

 

“ Trainee? You hit a trainee? I hope JYP won’t know this.”  The manager mumbled.

 

“ is she beautiful?”