Flashback

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

Flashback

 

“Milly-ah, why is there a boogie beneath your right eye?” Taecyeon tease Emilie.

 

“Taec oppa, it is not a boogie. It is a mole” Milly put her arms on her hips.

 

“Really. Let me touch it” Taecyeon touches the mole. “It is a really mole. “

 

“I told you so”

 

“Taec hyung, it is really boogie. She didn’t wash up this morning.” Eric said.

 

“I know it. It is a yesterday boogie. That is why it is so black and stick to your skin. Right Eric” Taecyeon nudge Eric’s arm. Eric nodded in agreement.

 

“Heyyy” Emilie scream and ran after Eric and Taecyeon. Emilie managed to catch Eric. When it is about running, Emilie is an expert in that area. Emilie hit Eric’s arm repeatedly.

 

“It hurts sis! Even though you wore a dress. You hit like a boy” Eric complains. After hitting Eric, she ran after Taecyeon. She stops when Taecyeon stands by the pool. “Oppa, don’t go to the water. It is dangerous.”

 

“Waeyo by the water. Let’s play in the water?” Taecyeon pull Emilie’s hand towards the pool.

 

Emilie pulls back. “I don’t want. I can’t swim. My mum said don’t get near to the water”

 

Taecyeon smiles and pulls her again. But then both of them slipped and fell into the water. Emilie cried and flaps her hands, as she can’t swim. Taecyeon swims to the stair.

 

“Oppa, h-help me” She said as she sink and float on the water.

 

Taecyeon stare at her helplessly and screams, “Help help help”

 

Eric stands by the pool and churns the water hoping the wave that he makes would move Emilie. He keeps churning but it is hopeless.

 

It is a good thing someone was there to save Emilie. His mom scolded Taecyeon and Emilie refuse to talk to him for days. And after that both of them never got to play by the pool as the sight of water that comes in a big liter traumatized Emilie.

 

Flashback

 

“Oppa, when you are going to vacation. Will you be on the plane?” Emilie asked as Taecyeon and Eric plays together.

 

“Yes. Why do you ask?” Taecyeon asks and stops playing.

 

“Hyung, it is because she is scared of plane” Eric teases Emilie.

 

“I’m not scared of plane. I’m just don’t like plane. Plane makes me sick”

 

“Hyung, she used to throw up when we got onto a plane” Eric stuck out his tongue.

 

“Yah, I didn’t” Emilie hit Eric’s back.

 

“You did too” Eric ran from Emilie. They both ran from each other while Taecyeon laughs. They both ran until Emilie fell onto a rock. She puffed her cheeks to prevent from crying. She sat down and touched her bloody forehead.

 

“Aahhh, it hurts” She cried. She pushed away Eric’s hand who tried to see her forehead.

 

Taecyeon quickly kneel with his back facing on Emilie. He pats his back. “Come on, climb on my back” Eric helps Emilie to climb on Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon quickly picks up Emilie and brought back Emilie home. Mrs. Song quickly brought Emilie to clinic. She got three stitches on her forehead.

                                 

Flashback

 

“Taecyeon-ah. Where are you going?” Omma asked as she saw Taecyeon at their house gate holding a white bear.

 

“Omma, I’m going to meet my bestfriend, Milly. I miss her. We are vacationing too looooooonngg. I want to give her this,” He holds up the white bear.

 

“Taecyeon-ah. Listen to omma okay. You can’t meet Milly anymore” My mom kneels down and holds his shoulders.

 

“Waeyo omma?”

 

“It is because she is not clean. She is dirty. So, you can’t play with her, okay?”

 

“Aniyo omma. Milly is always clean and she always wear white” He shook her head.

 

“Taecyeon, she is not dirty in that way” She stuttered.

 

“Then, why you said she is dirty omma?” He tilted his head.

 

“Listen, you just can’t see her because I said so. So, now come inside home” She dragged Taecyeon.

 

“No omma. I want to meet Milly.” He pulls away from his omma and ran away. Taecyeon ran away as fast as he could, as he is afraid omma would catch up. He quickly hides in bushes.

 

When the coast is clear, Taecyeon got out from his hiding and quickly ran to Emilie and Eric’s house.  He tiptoes on his feet as he saw Mrs. Song was on the garden watering flowers.

 

“Mrs. Song, annyeong!” Taecyeon waves brightly.

 

“Hello Taecyeon!” She greets back weakly and open the gate letting in Taecyeon.

 

 

“Mrs Song. Can I meet with Emilie.” Taecyeon said. He held white teddy bear tightly.

 

Mrs. Song pats Taecyeon’s head. “Emilie is sick Taecyeon. She can’t play with you anymore”

 

“Is it because Emilie is dirty, Mrs. song? My mum said that but I don’t believe her. Please Mrs. Song, I just want to play with her.”

 

Mrs. Song gasped, she didn’t expect that her neighbor said that, “I’m sorry Taecyeon. Emilie is really sick.” Mrs. Song smiles weakly.

 

“Oh, well. Can you give her this white teddy bear? Can you tell her she can call this teddy, Mr Whitey because she loves white” Taecyeon gives the teddy bear to Mrs. Song. Hesitantly, she takes it.

 

Suddenly Eric’s head pop out from the house, “Mama, is that Taec hyung? Hello Taec hyung!”

 

“Annyeong Eric. Let’s play together today okay?” Taecyeon smiles.

 

“I’m sorry Taec hyung. Emilie won’t let me play with you. She said if I play with you, she won’t speak to me anymore. I am sorry” Eric looks down.

 

“Why is that Eric?”

 

“She said because you lie to her. Because you went to your vacation and she wait for you but you are not there for her. To stop that pedo uncle from-”

 

“Eric!” Mrs. Song holds Eric’s shoulders. “Eric, please get back in. Go and take care of your sister. Give this to your sister, it’s from Taecyeon. Call it Mr. Whitey.” Mrs. Song pushes Eric to go inside the house and passes him the white teddy bear. Then, she turned to Taecyeon. “Taecyeon please go home. Your mother won’t be happy when she finds you here.”

 

“Ok Taecyeon! Why are you here?” Mrs. Ok screams. “Mrs. Song, why is my son here?” Mrs. Ok glared at Mrs. Song.

 

“Omma, I come here on my own. It is my fault, not Mrs. Song” Taecyeon said.

 

 

 

A/R: Miannnnnnnn. Finally had my 3months break. Ill do my best to upload in these short times. Please stay with me, hajimaseyo. (Please dont leave me). Jebal. *throw hearts n marshmallows* Oh these three parts are all flashbacks. I hope it give you better understanding.