Korea, here we come? I think.

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Double updates for loyal subscribers. yeayyy *throw confettis* Do comments okey? Like you hate this certain part, I want to hear your thoughts. thanks <3

 

2005~

After a couple of days, we got called from JYP’s people that we both passed the JYP first level. I was quite sad when I had to leave Mika. She was a good friend. Me and Eric both live in colleges that were build for JYP’s trainee. All our expenses were paid under JYP, food, schools. You name it, they paid it. Also, we even earn some pocket money while we were there. Oh Taecyeon, I never saw him there. The trainee there said he was moved aka upgraded to Korea. Well, it is a good thing since I still don’t have enough money to pay back the hospital bill. His family put me in first class. Why oh why. Well, another boost to train harder. Oh and Eric still don’t know about me paying back the hospital bill.

There I also meet up with Min unnie. She is really nice and she taught me and Eric a lot in dancing. But sadly after a year, she was upgraded to Korea. Well, that’s mean she is going to debut under JYP too. Debuting hasn’t still got to my mind. Oh Dongho? He also passed the first level. At least me and Eric have friend there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 2008˜

Boarding a flight to Seoul, South Korea.

"Em, arent you little not too excited?"Eric asked you.

You was sitting in your seat looking at outside expressionlessly. The clouds are getting themselves together. "Huh, what did you said?" You was caught off guard when Eric poke your neck. "Yah, it tickles Er. I dont know what to feel. I still found it quite unbelievable that we are flying to South Korea right now. Like just yesterday, we went to the audition. Like just yesterday, we got the call from JYP that we passed the second level."You hugged your white teddy bear tightly to your chest.

“ Yes, I too still can believe that. I missed Dongho. No news from him?”  Eric asked.

You shooked your head. After two years of training in LA, Dongho decided to leave. It is just not him. Worse he gone MIA (missing in action). I even went to his house but the house look like it was abandoned.

"Er, I wanna go to toilet" You stand up from your seat abruptly. You nearly fell but Eric catch you on time.

"Hey, are you okay? Have you taken your pill?"Eric asked you worryingly.

"I'm about to. But I need to go toilet. I feel nausea" You cover your mouth and quickly ran to the toilet. You knocked the door since the toilet was being used and you can’t hold it anymore. The door was open by a guy. You quickly pushed the guy harshly aside. You closed the door and throw up on the toilet's bowl.

"Yah, say sorry!"The guy knocked the toilet's door harshly.  Another guy approached him "Taecyeon hyung, why are you knocking the door harshly? You just got out from the toilet right. Do you to need go in again?"Chansung jokingly asked him.

" Yes, I just got out from the toilet. But when I got out from the toilet, a guy pushed me aside. He didnt even say sorry. Yahh, open the door and say sorry! "Taecyeon keep knocking the door. Chansung waited with Taecyeon. 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

You came out after she gaggles to clean your mouth. "Next time, I'm so taking my pills after the flight take off. Damn, who is knocking the door. Humm, must be the guy that I just push aside. I guess I have to say sorry" You wipe off your lips and open the door to say you are sorry.. You open the door and Taecyeon accidentally knock your forehead. "Are you crazy?"You nearly shout at Taecyeon. Then, both of you said at the same time, “ You!! Why are you here??”

Taecyeon stared at her and "Listen here dude, just say sorry earnestly okay?" .  You stared at him back, "Hey, dude! You listen here. You just knock my head and asking me to say sorry?".   "Yeah, thats what I said. If you didnt push me aside harshly or open the door quickly at the first place, I wouldnt have knock your head. So, basically its ALL YOU fault" ,Taecyeon said.

You scoffed and started to walk away but you got pulled back by Teacyeon.  Taecyeon thought. "Say sorry first", Taecyeon snarled at you. "I wont! We are even. I pushed you, you knocked my forehead", you snapped back. "Who said its even. I repeat its ALL YOUR fault. You should say sorry", Taecyeon said. "Well Im not saying sorry. So let me go while I'm still nice. Or you gonna regret it", you warned him.

"Huh, regret. I dont think so", with that Taecyeon scoffed.

Before you had time to twist Taecyeon's finger, your hand was held by Eric. "Taecyeon hyung, Im really sorry for what my sister did to you", Eric bowed to Taecyeon. "Ge, its not my fault",  you said in Mandarin.Taecyeon let go your hand as he saw Eric. “ Still acting like some punk I see,” Taeyceon said cynically.

You stared at him like your eyeballs are going to pop out. Eric pulled you behind him to prevent you from punching Taecyeon. "Again, im sorry hyung.", Eric bowed again. “ By the way, Eric how are you?”  Taecyeon asked, ignoring you who is getting red on the cheeks. “ I’m fine. How about you hyung?” Eric asked. He is still holding to your arm.

Then, Taecyeon feel someone tapped his shoulder. “ Oh this is Chansung. My group member. Chansung, this is Eric and his twin brother, I mean twin sister. Emillie,”  Taecyeon smirked. “ Annyeongsaheyo, sunbaenim.” Eric bowed and make you bowed too.

“ Sunbaenim?” Chansung said.

“ They trained in JYP’s LA before. Wait, where are you guys going?”

“ Korea, duh,” You answered Taecyeon while now laying your back against Eric. You really appear like a rude kid now. Seriously, you can’t face Taecyeon without getting angry.

“ We passed the second level, hyung” Eric said brightly.

“Congrats Eric,”  Taecyeon patted Eric’s shoulder.

“ Thanks hyung!” Eric smiled. “

yeah, who need a congrats from u Taecyeon. duh. “Uhm, gege. I don’t feel good,” You rubbed your temples and your leg turns jelly.

“ Are you okay?” Chansung asked.

“gege,”  You begged.

“ Urm, I gotta go hyung. “  Eric bowed and held your shoulders.

“ We will meet again in Korea, hoobae. No worry,” Chansung said.

Eric help you back to your seat. When you are sure, you are well of their eye range you jumped back to your seat.

“ I missed your Mr Whitey,” You squeal. Eric slapped your shoulders. “You were acting sick so you could avoid Taecyoen hyung right. You know we are going to meet them again in Korea right? You can avoid him forever, “ Eric blabber.

“ Oh what is sunbaenim?” You asked. You swear you heard it before in Korea culture class.

 

“Sunbaenim is senior in hangul. You better get used to this term. I know you haven’t been reading about the paper that I printed out from JYP’s website right?” 

 

So, Eric started to blabber to you about JYP’s history, their idols like WG, 2pm, etc and their trainees.

 

You cut off your brother and said jokingly, “Gosh, you are so detail. I‘m not really interested because I’m just here for ..…” You stopped in the middle of the sentence.

 

“You are here for what?” Eric asked as he eyed you suspiciously.

 

“Nothing Ge. Can I go to sleep now? The effect from the pills just got on me. My eyelids are so heavy.” You quickly changed the subject quickly. Luckily he just shrugged it off.

 

“Okay, go get to sleep. I think I’m also going to sleep. I think its gonna be a long day after this” Eric said and closed his eyes.

 

You took a peek at Eric and sighed in relief. You managed to cover up your real stories on going to JYP. The fact is you really don’t want to be here. You are not interested in the fame or the training. You just want to be by your brother side. A few minutes later, you dozed to sleep.

You stared at Taecyeon’s back like you could shoot fire from your eyes. Eric poked your neck.  You are really ticklish when it comes to your neck and you wiggled ticklishly. Eric put his arm around your shoulder and said “Sis, that is our sunbaenim. You don’t know him, right?”

 

“What the heck is sunbaenim and why should I know him?” You asked Eric.

 

“Sunbaenim is senior in hangul. You better get used to this term. I know you haven’t been reading about the paper that I printed out from JYP’s website right?” 

 

So, Eric started to blabber to you about JYP’s history, their idols like WG, 2pm, etc and their trainees.

 

You cut off your brother and said jokingly, “Gosh, you are so detail. I‘m not really interested because I’m just here for ..…” You stopped in the middle of the sentence.

 

“You are here for what?” Eric asked as he eyed you suspiciously.

 

“Nothing Ke. Can I go to sleep now? The effect from the pills just got on me. My eyelids are so heavy.” You quickly changed the subject quickly. Luckily he just shrugged it off.

 

“Okay, go get to sleep. I think I’m also going to sleep. I think its gonna be a long day after this” Eric said and closed his eyes.

 

You took a peek at Eric and sighed in relief. You managed to cover  up your real stories on going to JYP. The fact is you really don’t want to be here. You are not interested in the fame or the training. You just want to be by your brother side. A few minutes later, you dozed to sleep.

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

“Mr, please wake up. Please tighten your seatbelt. We are about to land” The stewardess shook Eric lightly to wake him up. Eric opened his eyes slowly and said thanked the stewardess. He woke your up and tightened your seatbelt.

 

With that, the plane landed safely in Incheon Airport, Seoul. You and your brother were ushered out through the business seat so people could come out quickly from the airplane. You nearly stumbled on something.

 

You looked down and saw a red watch. You turned it around and saw Taecyeon was engraved on it. You could swear that the 2PM sat here in the flight. You thought to yourself sneakily, “I’m going to take this watch and returned to him later. This will teach him not to mess with me”

 

Eric came to you as he realized you’re not following him. You quickly hide the watch in your jacket’s pocket and followed him out of the airplane.

 

 You realized there was a mob of people was waiting outside the gate. There were fans who hold up board that written “Welcome back 2pm oppa” in English. The others you couldn’t read as they were written in Hangul. There was even photographers and paparazzi. They couldn’t stop flashing their camera. You covered up your eyes with your hands as the flash got you blinded.

 

As you were covering your eyes, someone accidentally knock you from behind. You turn your body 180 degrees, as you realized it your fault for standing frozen in the middle of the lane. As you were about to bow to apologize, you realized its Taecyeon and the other 2pm.

 

The fans started to squeal like a maniac. The photographers again flashed their cameras crazily.

 

You bowed apologizing while still covering up your eyes. Eric managed to pull you aside just in time. You sat down while still covering your eyes. The nightmares start to flashback.

 

Camera flashing. The guy couldn’t stop taking your picture. You didn’t realized as you were playing by yourself by the swing. Swiiiiiing,there you go higher. You realized that there was a guy stalking you as you hear a loud noise of flashes. You looked at the noise curiously.

 

“Em, are you okay?“ Eric shook you lightly. Then he hugged you and said “Its okay. Theres no more flashes. Im here. Its okay” He kissed your head.

 

 You slowly open your eyes and said to him silently, “I hate camera. Damn!”

 

Eric holds you up and picked up you luggage. You regain your consciousness and hold yourself together. You wear your sunglasses, and covered up your head your hoodie. You look for your white teddy bear as you just realized it is missing. You look around and your sight was blocked by your white teddy bear.

 Suddenly, Taecyeon’s head poking out and he raised his eyebrows and said “Looking for this?”

You were stunned for a moment and forced a smile while reaching out for your teddy bear and said “Thanks”.

 

 But Taecyeon pulled back the teddy bear and said, “Now, I remember about the hospital bill. I will have this as your hostage until you pay back all the hospital bill okay? ” Taecyeon smirked and winked as he walked away with your teddy bear.

 

“Y-you!” As you started to run towards Taecyeon, Eric snatched your hoodie and pulled you back, “Em, please not now. Now, we must find the sign card with our name” You opened your mouth to said something but Eric cut you off, “Em, please cooperates. I promise I will get you teddy back so you can sleep well tonight. For now, please just listen to me okay?”

 

You nodded slowly and look up for the sign card with both your name. That is somewhat impossible Gege. You had mental calculation in your head as you trying to remember how many you left in for your to total up the hospital bill. You can’t help to look back and searched for Taecyeon. Taecyeon was showing off your white teddy bear to other 2pm members. Then, a group of stewardesses passed by him. He winked at them. The stewardesses blushed and giggled with her friends.  “Player” you scoffed as you thought to yourself.

 

There was a guy dressed in casual jacket and jeans holding up you guys name. He introduced himself as Park Jun Lee. He is your manager. “Just call me manager oppa/hyung” Park Jun Lee said and smiled.

 

While driving to JYP’s building, he brief about your schedules for tomorrow.

 

7.00 am- breakfast

                - school

1.00  pm- lunch break (one hour)

3.00  pm- training (vocal)

7.00  pm-extra class (two hour)

10.00 pm- training (dance)

4.00  am- sleep

 

“Damn, its more packed back in LA. I hope I can do this. No, I CAN do this. I can do it. Yep” You thought silently to yourself and nodded.

 

The manager showed you and Eric’s dorm. You and your group mate shared the same dorm but there is a separate room for guys and girls. 

 

Jun Lee showed you both around the dorm; “There’s the kitchen with stove if you ever feel like cooking. If you want something that you want me to buy, you can just call me. This is my number. Other numbers like for Chinese food delivery and others are stick up at the phone by the living room. I think that’s it. Look, I got to go. I have to pick up your other group mates. Oh, Min Min already arrived so please get along well okay? I got to go. Annyeong!” Jun Lee leaved cheerfully.

 

Then, you put your luggage in your room and as soon as you slump your body on the bed, you fell asleep.