A day out

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

Emilie fixed her hair for hundredth time. Her hair has been longer that can she tie it up. Again, she fixed her fringes. Well, there is a concrete reason why she is being overly concerned about her appearance. This is Jaybeom hyung we are talking about. The awesome-est dance she ever meets. Truthfully, her heart flutters as Jaybeom decides to take care for her in the hospital. Jaybeom always have been taking care of his hoobaes well, she noticed that. And after the night that they stay together, they got a lot closer than they already are. Somehow Taecyeon is out of the picture, somehow.

 

Geez, I’m overthinking about this date. No, this is not a date. This is a casual friends hanging out. Well, I had to go out to fixed Taecyeon’s watch and repaying Jay’s hyung for accompanying me in the hospital. Then, I got to breath a fresh air. Yeah, that’s it. God, why are you trying so hard to rationalize these hanging out thingy?

 

“Hey Milly. Oh you look pretty,” Min min said as she enters the room.

 

“I look pretty?” Emilie raised her eyebrow.

 

“You hairs are getting longer. You look lady-like,” Min min brushes Emilie’s hair. Then, she tied the latter’s hair and then she brushes Emilie’s fringes.

 

Sometimes Min min being caring to me is a bit overwhelming but I guess it just her being caring,no. I guess because I never have a sister that take care of me like this. Might as well just enjoy this. I’m just here so I won’t be separated from Eric oppa.

 

“Milly, you remind me of my little sister. I’m sorry .I guess I treat you a lot like that,” Min min smiles as she realized Emilie is in some deep thought. “You want me to make up you?” Min min said with her eyes twinkles.

 

Emilie quickly shakes her head. “It’s fine unnie,” She grabs a dress shirt and short-jeans. She grabs a hat then put in her sling bag along with Taecyeon’s watch. “Okay, I’m leaving unnie,”

 

She goes to the kitchen and grabs the container’s of Kimbap and Eggroll. “Where are you going? “ Hiro asks as he enters the kitchen.

 

“I’m going out. Uhm, no I’m going on a mission,” Emilie answers.

 

“Mission, what mission? Are you going alone? But you will get lost,” Hiro said.

 

“I’ll be fine. I’ll be with Jaybeom hyung,” Emilie said.

 

“Are you blushing, Emilie?” Hiro teases.

 

“Tsch, no I’m not. I made eggrolls and kimbap extras for you guys too,” Emilie walks out from the kitchen with Hiro following her.

 

“What time you will be back?” Hiro teases again.

 

“I don’t think I will be the late but maybe I won’t make in time for dinner,” Emilie said while sitting down to tie up her shoelaces.

 

“So thoughtful of you,” Eric said joining the teasing. Then, he shakes his head as he sees Emilie struggles to with the shoelaces.

 

“You can’t tie shoelaces,” Hiro continue to tease. Emilie face flooded with color red by now. She is still getting used to tease by so many people besides Eric. Eric sits in front of Emilie and helps her to tie up her shoelaces.

 

“First, pulls all the left side, then the right side. Left on right side, you pull it sideway. Too tight?” Eric asks. Emilie shakes her head. “Then made a bow with both laces, put left on right, then pull the right over the left. Done,okay with you?”  Eric asks again. Again, Emile shakes her head.

 

“When are you going to learn to tie up your shoelaces,huh?” Eric asks while messing up Emilie’s fringes. Emilie growls low. “I just tie up your shoe laces and you growl at me. You, come here,” Eric chuckles and quickly grab Emilie’s neck and hold it between his armpits.

 

“I still got you. Why bother to learn it?” Emilie sticks out her tongue. “Ahh, let me go. Jay hyung is waiting for me,” Emilie pat slowly Eric’s arm, which is around her neck. Eric smirks then let her go.

 

“Behave okay,” Hiro orders.

 

“Okey, bye guys,” Emilie smiles and leaves.

 

After a while, ,Hiro, Eric and Min min left together for bowling with Na Eun and Dongho.  “You’re sure you’re not coming with us Jin Ah?” Hiro asks Jin Ah who are laying down on the sofa reading a beauty magazine.

 

“I don’t bowl and plus I don’t feel like going anywhere today,” Jin Ah said without looking at Hiro.

 

“Yeah, you sure don’t. It all end up in the drain,” Hiro jokes.

Jin Ah glared at Hiro. “Well, if you change your mind we are playing at XY Shopping Complex,”

 

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Jin Ah said.

 

Hiro smirks at her response then leave. Normally, Jin Ah doesn’t like staying at home during weekends. Maybe she changed. Nah, people don’t change.

 

“Hyung, this is Hiro. Yeah, Milly already out with Jay hyung. Eric, Min min and me are going out for bowling now. Jin Ah, she is staying at home. Hum, I know right. I feel somehow wrong too. Okay, bye,” Hiro put off the handphone from talking to his manager.

 

After a couple of minutes, Jin Ah went out to do her mission, following Jaybeom and Emilie.

 

“Guess who?” Jay said while covering Emilie’s eyes.

 

“Hyung,mwoya,” Emilie chuckles.

 

“Tsk, it is oppa,” Jay said.

 

“Oppar?”

 

“Nevermind, you can practice. For today, you have to call me Jay oppa,” Jay said while starts to walk backward.

 

“Hyung, oppa there isn’t much difference. It is still calling a guy,”

 

“If there is no difference, then it shouldn’t be difference to call me oppa right?” Jay said while raising his eyebrow.

Emilie sighed.

 

“There is a big difference between these. I mean now you are just hanging out with us. I mean in this company it is basically surrounded by local and international trainees and idols, so they can’t get it if they are particular international trainees that can’t speak Koreans well. But when you debut, what happened when you have to call the other idols oppa, you can’t call them hyung right?” Jaybeom said sternly.

 

Emilie stared at Jaybeom for a while. “O-kay Jay hy- oppa,”

 

“Good girl,” Jaybeom said and pats Emilie’s head. Emilie could only raise her shoulders.

 

“So where are we going?” Jaybeom asks brightly.

 

Just now he is all-serious about the changing the hyung to o-oppa. And now he is back to normal. Geez.

 

“I need to fix this watch,” Emilie pulls out a red watch from her sling beg.

 

“Oh, this watch looks familiar. Almost looks like the Taecyeon’s red watch that he had lost months ago,” Jaybeom said while studying the watch.

 

Emilie clears , “Well because it is. I accidentally find this watch in the flight back to Korea when I exited through the first class seat. Well, to cut stories short. I figures it is his and I intended to return this to him at the night of our WG party but accidents occurs. So yeah, water got into it,”

 

“Hum, I think we can fix this,” Jaybeom said.

“Wait, it is okay, if you go out like this? You are not wearing any cap or anything?” Emilie said while pulling his arms.

 

“Yeah, right. I almost forgot. Let’s just stop buy a cap along the road. For now, watch shop right?” Jaybeom said happily.

 

“No, cap shop first. Come one,” Emilie drag Jaybeom along with pulling to his wrists. Jaybeom blushes at this minor contact.

 

“Yeah sure,”

 

They arrive at a fancy cap shop. Emilie takes a cute cap then put it on her hat. “Hyu-oppa, what is your favorite color?”

 

“Black and Gold,” Jay said while grabbing a red cap then removes the only one already on her head then put the former on her head.

 

“Humph, pretty,” Jaybeom said casually.

 

Emilie chuckles. “Yeah, it does. This cap looks nice on me,”

 

“Of course, I’m the one picking it,” Jaybeom smirks.

 

“Yeah, but the thing is I’m not the one that need the cap,” Emilie tries to not to look upset while putting back the cap to the rack. It is a pretty cap though, the price though not that pretty to my eye.

 

Emilie looks around and found a baseball cap that  is black with gold lining. “This looks like pretty, “ She grab the cap and put it on top of Jaybeom’s head. Then, she pushes Jaybeom to face the mirror.

 

Jaybeom looks himself in the mirror, “ Not bad,”

 

“Oh that cap looks like it will nice on you too,” Emilie said as she sees another pretty baseball cap. She passes it to Jaybeom.

 

Jaybeom gladly takes the cap and removes the one his head while wearing the new ones. Again, he looks his reflection on the mirror.

 

“Oh, that is another pretty one,” Emilie nearly squeals as she sees another pretty cap in silver with gold lining.

 

Jaybeom chuckles at her action while taking the new cap, “You like cap huh?”

 

Emilie nods excitedly, “I’m kinda obsessed with it. My hair is not always in a good condition and a hat solves or hide the problems,”

 

“Well, you don’t wanna buy one since you are here?” Jaybeom asks while grabbing a fedora hat.

 

“I uhm. I d-don’t feel like it,” Emilie lies. “Well, have you decide on one?”

 

“Yeah, these one,” Jaybeom picks the first hat that Emilie chose for her.

 

“It looks good on you,” Emilie shows thumbs up.

 

As Emilie and Jaybeom walk out from the cap shop, Emilie stops Jaybeom. “Would you mind, I. Your hat?” Emilie asks she tries to fix Jaybeom’s cap.

 

Jaybeom shakes his head then. Emilie fix Jaybeom’s cap. Why I am suddenly into helping Jaybeom. Too much skinship. Guess the caring from Min min brushes off to me. Yikes, is that my hearbeat that skips faster than usual.

 

Jaybeom smiles, and then clears his throat. “ Uhm, watch shop right?”

 

Emilies got flustered then nods.

 

“Er, wait. I left something in the shop,” Jaybeom said suddenly then goes back into the shop.

 

When he got out, he is holding a red cap that Emilie first wore just now.

 

“For you?” Jaybeom said while casually putting the hat on Emilie’s head. He fixes Emilie’s hair then looks at Emilie. Emilie again, blushes. Cute. Jaybeom thought to himself.

 

They went to a lot of watch shops as most of the watch shop suggested either “It can’t be fixed” or “Buy a new one” with the spare parts are quite hard to find. By the time they reach the third shop, it was already 2 p.m.

 

“Ah, I’m hungry,” Jaybeom said while they rests at food court.

 

“I bring food. The eggroll and kimbap I promised,” Emilie takes out the food container from her sling beg.

 

“Wait, I’ll go take the chopsticks and order drinks for us. What do you want?” Jaybeom asks.

 

“Ice tea please,” She unintentionally flashes her eye-smiles.

 

“Err, y-yeah. I’ll be right back,” Jaybeom scratches back of his neck.

 

Geez, why I suddenly feel nervous? Well, maybe it is my first making this food. I hope it is edible.

 

“Ice tea for you and me,” Jaybeom said while putting down a tray of two glasses of ice tea and two pair of chopsticks. “Dig in,” Jaybeom picks up a chopsticks then picks up a slice of kimbap. Emilie bite at the end of chopstick as she waits for Jaybeom’s response. Jaybeom chews slowly trying to savor the tastiness and to torture Emilie.

 

Jaybeom then slowly swallows and chuckles as he sees Emilie is still biting the end of the chopsticks, “ It is good,”

 

Emilie sighs in relief, “ Ah hyung. I mean oppa. You were teasing me just now. Tsch,” Emilie starts to eat.

 

Jaybeom chuckles again,” But this is really nice. Not bad for a first timer,”

 

“Oppa, how you get along in Korea?” Emilie asks casually.

 

“I’m still struggling. You know, you just gotta do what you need to do,” Jaybeom replies.

 

“You know you look thinner after you debut? You look like you haven’t eat that much,”

 

“Well, we have been so busy after our debut. I mean our debut is on top, with variety show, radio show. It is crazy,”

 

“Don’t you get exhausted or like you wanna quit?”

 

“There are times I feel like that. When I don’t get along well with the members, when I can’t Korean food that well. Uhm well you know that other stuffs, but I got to do the things I love. Dancing and singing. And well fans, they got supportive and some just got crazy,”

 

Emilie wants to ask more about it seems like Jaybeom accidentally blurted out some of his problems so she decides to give it a rest.

 

“Why the question?”

 

“I uhm feel tired. Like I want to quit,” Emilie said.

 

“but you like dancing right?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“I see the way you dance. You literally lighted the room, you are the brightest in the room,” Jaybeom teases her.

 

Emilie smiles in embarrassment and pokes Jaybeom’s finger with her chopsticks.

 

“I’m serious. Well, you are here now. To me, not everyone have this opportunity, you know to train in JYP. Find something that will make you stay,” Jaybeom assures her.

 

Emilie nods soundedly while playing with her food. 

 

“Plus, I see you from your audition. You are good,” Jaybeom said.

 

“My audition, how did you?” Emilie tilts her cutely.

 

“I was there. When you bumped into me from toilet, you drops your painkiller pills?”

 

“Ah, it is you. Really?” Emilie nearly squeals as she just remember it.

 

“What did you use the painkiller for?”

 

“Well, uhm. I got into a minor accident a couple of days before the audition,” Emilie said while not looking at Jaybeom in the eyes.

 

“Let me guess, the doctor suggested you to take rest and avoid doing any physical movement much but being the hard-headed you are you insisted going to the audition,” Jaybeom cuts off Emilie’s speech.

 

Emilie nods shyly. “Well there is no hardships without some success right?”

 

 

Both of chatted along until they finished eating lunch. Then, they continue to search for watch shop. By 5 p.m. they have reached their sixth shop. “Ah, I hope this is the last shop. I’m tired,” Emilie sighs.

 

“You know what I think I can fix this,” The uncle there said while studying the watch.

 

“Really?” Emilie gleams.

 

“Though it will require for couple of days. This is quite an old watch, thus I have to do special order for the battery,” The uncle.

 

“Special order? Ah, it is not going to be that pricey right?” Emilie flashes her eye-smiles.

 

The uncle smiles at her attempt then, continues, “ You seems like a nice girl and this watch seems like an important thing, so I decided to give you a good affordable price for you,”

 

“Really, thank you so much ahjussi,” Emilie squeals excitedly. “Oppa, he said he can first it. I’m so glad!!” Emilie said then grabbing Jaybeom’s hand and swings it happily.

 

Jaybeom laughs and play along with Emilie. The uncle laughs and passes a blank paper. “Just leave your details here so I can contact you. Wait, young man you seems familiar? Aren’t you some idol? I think I saw you in TV few days before?” The uncle said while scrutinizing Jaybeom’s from head to toe.

 

“Ah, ahjussi. My oppa has been getting this a few times. He has the nearly the same face feature with that idol. But he is really just a normal guy. Right oppa?” Emilie said while elbowing softly at Jaybeom’s arm. Jaybeom quickly nods.

 

The uncle smile softly, “Ah, I guess I was wrong. Sorry, you know old people like me always got people mistaken, “ The uncle let out a hearty laugh.

 

Both of them bow and leave the shop quickly after that. After a miles from the shop, Emilie speak out, “Oppa, I feel sorry for lying to that ahjussi. He even got Taecyeon sunbae’s watch get fix from all these shops,”

 

Jaybeom laugh as he heard that. “It can’t be helped. You know what this is the first free day I got from being an idol. And I thought I can get a free day being normal person and by the end of the day, someone actually recognize me,”

 

“You first free day from schedule? And you went out with me? You should have a rest at home or you know went out with your girlfriend? Or something,” Strangely Emilie feel sad with the thought of Jaybeom having a girlfriend.

 

“Its not that bad hanging out with you. Plus, it keeps me off my mind of my ex-girlfriend,” Jaybeom said with such gloom.

 

“Ex-girlfriend? Well, for whatever reason she left, I’m sure she will regret it later?” Emilie said try to cheer Jaybeom up.

 

“Yeah, she left because I was too busy with 2PM,” Jaybeom said in a sad tone.

 

“Well, you know. When a door closes, another door opens. Himnae juseyo oppa,” Emilie said while casually linking her arms over Jaybeom’s.

 

“Y-yeah, so home next stop,” Jaybeom flushes in embarrassment over the skinship.

 

“Yes, please. My leg is killing me, “ Emilie said happily.

 

As the couple happily headed to their dorms, Jin Ah who was watching the couples for whole day sighs in relief. “Ah, finally. God, who knows being a one-day-spy could be so tiring, “Jin Ah flips her hair dramatically and then drag her back to her dorms.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/R: I have updated. I think this chapter a bit boring, sorry. Somewhere in the chapter give you clue what will happened in next chapters. Take a guess. Hehee. Okey, don't forget to leave a comment and please subscribe too if you haven't.