Final Chap~ ^^

Nightmare

======================
I woke up drenched in sweat and panting really hard. It was another nightmare that had been haunting me everynight. With still closed eyes I try to feel around the bed to find his presence. As I open my eyes reality hit. The nightmare I was dreaming about was just the reality I never wanted. The bed was empty. He wasn't there anymore. Actually, it's already been a week since we broke up. I still can't believe that this happened, how can our once lovely relationship is no more than bitter memories. But still, his eyes that would only look at me, his lips on my cheek, his scent tgat still lingers, His warmth when he embraces me. All of it I could still feel it like he never left. The day he broke up with left me like a mess. I had been to used to having him by my side that everything was so new to me now that he is gone. I wish this was just a nightmare that I could wake up from and just live those happy times again. 
*flashback*
I received a text from my lovely boyfriend, Kris Wu, telling me ro meet him later at our favorite restaurant at 7pm. I smiled at the text, looking at the clock that says it's already 4pm. I took a hot shower and got myself pampered up for my man.
It was already 7:15 pm I was already at the restaurant waiting for him. "sorry I was late, Mi. I was caught in traffic." He sat down on his seat and looked at me. "It's alright. let's order" we made our orders and I couldn't help but feel Kris being a little distant. "are you alright, Kris?" I aaked a little worried because he kinda looked pale and anxious. "Yea, I'm alright, YoonMi. The company is just a bit stressful." and that's when I knew he wasn't. He never really says my real name unless there's something wrong. He likes calling me Mi or his other cheesy nicknames he calls me. "well, you shouldn't stress yourself. Why don't I drop by sometimes to bring you lunch. Would that be okay?" I suggested. As he was about to reply our food has arrived. We are silently as I try to observe his behavior. He was the cuddle and sweet-talker type though it didn't really look like it but he is. He looks so tense and I think he's hiding something from me and I don't have a good feeling about it. I guess, he felt my stare as he looked up from his food and I looked like a deer caught in the headlights but, he just gave me a small smile as I gestured him to continue eating.
After dinner Kris has brought ne to the park near my apartment. He told me he needed to tell me something really important. We sat on the nearedt bench we saw and he started talking. " "YoonMi-yah, I'm really sorry." he wasn't looking at me instead he was staring at the ground. " you know Kris, I don't really mibd how busy you get. I know that handling the company is a really big responsibility and I know I shouldn't stand on the way and you know that I'm always here for you." I took his hands but he pulled away and covered his face using it. "you don't understand, YoonMi. The reason I'm saying sorry is because I know I'm gonna hurt you." now, I'm so confused I try to utter a word. He looked at me,now, with glassy eyes as a single tear slid down on his cheek. "I'm breaking up with you." I froze, eyes wide trying to process what he just said. "w-why? did I do something wrong?" tears now falling "Was I not a good girlfriend? Is there someone else?" I tried to think of reasons for him to breakup with me. "look YoonMi it's not you. It's just the feeling is gone. My feelings for you is not the same anymore. The spark when we look at each others eyes. The electric current when.we touch. The fast heart beats even with just your mere present. I'm not feeling those things anymore. I'm really sorry." "B-but, Kris, what am I supposed to do???? I'm still nadly in love with you abd I don't think these" I point to where my heart is "can easily forget you." both of is now with red eyes from crying. "move on, YoonMi. There's a man out there that's really for you. A man that's more deserving in receiving your love than I do." he said, consolingly. "but, I only want you" I looked up at him and hugged him tight. "Please YoonMi. Don't make this harder for the both of us. I'm telling you this now because I don't want you to hurt any further." I kept on crying until I fell a sleep on the bench in Kris' arms.
I woke up in my bed from the nightmare I had about Kris breaking up with me. But, when I looked at the nightstand and saw a note I knew that what I thought I dreant about was the cruel reality I never wanted to happen.

"YoonMi, 
You fell asleep in my arms last night that's why I brought you home. I also left the key you gave me back then for your apartment. I'm really sorry. Goodbye YoonMi. Please take good care of yourself and be happy. I don't wanna see you sad when soneday our paths meet again in the future. I hope to see your smilibg face again.
-Kris
"
======================