Yes Men

Precious “2민”…

              Yes Men

 

Author: TujaTheNinjafish

 

Characters

 Taemin, Donghae, Hyukjae, Minho, and many more (no OCs)

 

Description

Title: Yes Men (Lame, I know.. just don't comment it, thank you)

Genre: Wanne-be-comedy and romace, I guess... And lameness at the highest level, but that's not a genre, is it ?

Author: Tuja the NinjaFish (That's me, if you wondered...)

Poster: Yumi's Graphic Request Shop ==> A big thanks to @eunmi_18, by the way, for the wonderful poster ! (Whohoo, I found out how to link the words to the url-page... I'm such a genius 8-] )

 

Foreword

First of all, sorry for writing this failure of a story...

It's probably going to be extremely lame... But what can I do? Not everybody can be great authors, right?

*Sigh* I'll start with half a dozen of warnings: 

- This is a fic. Yes, that means that boys will fall in love with other boys in this story. 

- My jokes are very lame and holy-Rama-lama-is-it-possible-to-be-more-stupid-than-this-kind-of-jokes. But please laugh when they appear..

- Almost all the minor charachters will be idols/actors/etc.

- Cursing and phrases that make no sense will definitely appear...

- And yeah, my English is bad... I mean really bad, sorry 'bout that !

- I like goats... they're cute and soft and say "Meeeeh~"...  That's really awesome.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Namri : A special fan-fiction presented for both “2min” & ‘Eunhae” fans. A real epic story that you could enjoy with thousands of laughs. It’s so funny, and yet really good to read. Also, you’d probably learn about life and what family meant. Just so you know, the foreword and description are the author's; not mine. ;)