Chapter 1

Ec.lip.se ♪ -apply closed-

It just another weekend in SM Entertainment. The building was busy with idols,directors,producers,etc. not to mention the fan girls screaming outside the building holding up posters that said 'WE LOVE SHINEE' or 'SUJU <3 4ever'. Not that anyone really cared about them. They're just obnoxious, annoying and destructive on whatever they get there hands on.

Or thats' what at least Kristy thought.

Kristy Lee a 17 year old who has been a trainee in SM entertainment for 5 years. She had auditioned ever since she started middle school. Yes, this Kristy Lee was just about to debut as a leader of a girl group called 'Ec.lip.se'

Let's meet her members :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Jung unnie! I'm here..." Kristy came in the gym drowsily but no one was here yet, she was not in a good mood as she knew she's going to debut as a leader in a new girl group called 'Ec.lip.se'. She was hoping to go straight for solo when she'd finally be in her twenties, but looks like fate hates her doesn't it? What bothered her even more was this was a GIRL band. She was hoping she would get mixed in one of the boy bands. The only impression on her head of a girl band was 'Girls Generation'. YUCK! How she hated the name being mentioned. If you would sing any of SNSD songs, Kristy would literly run away get away from you as soon as possible.

As all these negative thoughts swarmed Kristy's mind, she felt a tap on the shoulder. She looked up to see a pretty unnie standing behind her. She appeared to be chewing bubble gum, and popping it. Kristy just stared at the person, it was there first meeting.

"Yes?" Kristy spoke.

"Hi, I'm Susanne Park but call me Yoshii." She immediately sat next to Kristy and giving her a cheerful smile.

"Hey , I'm Kristy Lee but call me Kristy." Kristy smiled. She liked this persons enthusiasm, but why is she introducing herself? A new trainee?, Kristy thought.

"You're the leader right? How old are you?" Susanne asked.

"Oh! You're talking about Ec.lip.se? Yeah, I am the leader... I'm 17, what about you?" Kristy asked.

So this is one of the members from the band, she seems nice...., Kristy silently thought.

"I'm 21, I'll be the Jack of all trades." Susanne said popping her gum once more.

"You're 21? But aren't you supposed to be the leader then?" Kristy asked curiously tilting her head to the side.

"Hehe, I think you'll know WHY when we get to know each other even better." She gave a wink to Kristy.

The door clicked, causing both of the girls to look back at the door. The door creaked as it opened, revealing a little girl in a school uniform coming in. She looked at Kristy and Susanne who had their eyes on her. The girl avoided eye contact, and looked away. she went to the corner where Kristy's bag was kept, she took out a NDS from her bag and started it playing it.

"is she a member as well ,Yoshii?" Kristy whispered, keeping her voice low enough so the girl won't hear it but it wasn't low enough and the girl heard it.

"Yes, I'm Angela Ai...." The little girl spoke softly.

"AI? You're Japanese? That's so cool! I know Japanese fluently!" Susanne approached excitedly.

"H-Hai, I'm born in Korea though... Hajimemaste...!" Angela quickly bowed.

"I'm Susanne but call me Yoshii." Susanne bowed back to be more polite.

"Oh! I almost forgot this is Kristy!" Susanne said she grabbed Kristy's arm pulling her towards Angela.

"Yah! That hurts..." Kristy said her arm. She took a glance at Angela, who was avoiding eye contact. Kristy wanted to look at the girls face properly but she couldn't because Angela kept on looking down. Kristy got frustrated trying to look so she grabbed the girls face with both of her hands cupping the girls cheeks.

"Hold still, and let me LOOK at your face." Kristy said irritated. Angela's eyes widened at the sudden shock.

"Um..." Angela said looking at the side.

"You're really pretty!" Kristy gave a heartwarming smile.

BANG

The three girls looked at girl finding Ms Jung who was there manager.

"Hello girls ! These are you other mem- Kristy what are you doing?" Ms Jung stared at Kristy wide eyes. Kristy let go of Angela's face.

"N-Nothing unnie. continue please..." Kristy said with a serious face.

Ms Jung nodded and continued. "This is your lead singer Jade Kwon and this your center face Kim Kyungmi."

The two girls came inside the room sitting next to Susanne.

"Now we'll be heading to our dorms now!" Ms Jung smiled at the 5 of us.

- END OF CHAPTER -

Okay so this is the first chapter ! The PROPER introduction will be in chapter 2. (:

Comment <333

and tell me if you have any problems with your characters behavior :) I'll change it as soon as possible !