Side Story - Math With Minwoo

Steps to Love in One Week

 

*This isn't the real story, just a one shot about a completely different fanfic. It is simply a side story before the real Steps to Love in One Week is published because I'm not yet done planning the details of it yet (I am so sorry for the long wait). I'll try my best to update Steps to Love in One Week soon, so please enjoy this one shot of TK while waiting ^^

 


 

In the first day of Math class, my teacher placed me in a seat that was in the very back of the class. I guess I should have told that teacher that I had a bad eyesight because I could hardly make out the words on the black board; I should have told him that the girl who sat next to me was too loud and distracted me often. Maybe it wouldn't have been too bad if I also told him how I was very thankful for being seated behind my crush, Lee Minwoo.

 

Now I know most people would have preferred to sit beside the guy that they like, but it has never been in my personality to be like most people. If you think about it, your crush could easily see you if he were beside or behind you and that would cause you to be constantly self-conscious. However, if you were behind your crush, (forgive me, what I will say next might sound a bit creepy) you can always admire and look at him without having to worry about your own appearance and actions. Plus, you can do that for an entire hour.

 

I was happy to begin with to find out that I was in the same class as Minwoo, and to have him sit in front of me is just a dream come true. I guess my happiness was mostly due to the fact that we never really interacted with each other because we were never even friends. In fact, Minwoo and I probably had only around four conversations in our entire lives. I guess you can't even call them conversations because all of those four times happened just because I was blocking his way from passing. They still made me extremely happy though.

 

The lack of conversations didn't stop me from liking Minwoo. My interest in him grew by watching him from the sidelines (again, I know that was a little bit creepy). I was able to learn his likes, dislikes and entire personality from the many months I looked over his way whenever I would see him in school. The days I saw him were always my favorite. 

 

I'm pretty sure that I was attracted to Minwoo's personality more than his looks (but he is undeniably good looking), because after all, it isn't love if all I see is his face.

 

One of the things I loved about Minwoo was the way his friends were always the ones talking and he just listened silently. Minwoo was quiet but only because he didn't have much to say. Another thing I loved about him was the way I never saw him flirting or even hanging out with a girl. Most of all, I loved the way Minwoo would always devote 4:30 pm to going to that abandoned part of school to read a book under that huge, shady tree. Yup, he was the romantic type of guy.

 

I guess the only thing I disliked about Minwoo was the fact that I never saw him looking my way. Oh well, it's not his fault. I'll do this step by step. The first step that occupied my mind was that I was catching myself falling in love with him too quickly, considering that we hardly know each other.

 

But boy do I know this is love.