First Few Seconds (Sungyeol POV)

When I'm In Love...?

 

I wasn't so sure how it all started, but I remember that spring was slowly coming that time. And they say that most feelings start to bloom in spring. I've never really believed such nonsense because feelings aren't scheduled. They can just rush into you anytime, anywhere, no matter how normal or how stupid the situation is. Yet it's ironic to think how I experienced my first love in spring.
 
I was a student that time, and I had a free period between math and home economics. There wasn't really much to do except to check if I've brought everything I need for the next subject. And yes, I was utterly bored, so I decided to go to the music room. Come to think of it, nobody really visits the music room except during club activities after class. I put my stuff down (stuff = ingredients in a brown bag) and sat in front of the piano. I played a small piece that I started learning when I was young, Spring by Antonio Vivaldi.
 
The first few notes were like alcohol to me, they slowly engulfed me and made me forget about the rest of the world as I continued playing the first part. I finished and paused to prepare for the second part, when suddenly something made my heart leap out of my chest. I looked at the guy standing beside me with an evident look of shock. I stared at his face for a while and I felt adrenaline rush all over me. He then turned to look at me and our eyes met. That's when my system had a split second to decide between fight or flight.
 
I hurriedly grabbed my brown bag and scurried off the room, heartbeat still very deafening. At the moment I rushed out, I heard his voice, but didn't really have the time and sanity to comprehend.
 
I then arrived at the home economics room. Nobody else was there so I just sat at a random seat and catch my breath. Eventually, I calmed down. The image of his face suddenly flashed in my mind, and this weird feeling just suddenly surges in my bloodstream. 
 
Whenever I remember that moment, I'd tell myself how stupid I was to have left the room like that. It wasn't very manly for me that time. But today, I'd just chuckle at the thought and say "Lee Sungyeol, don't ever make the same mistake again."
 
--
 
a/n: How is it, guys? comments and subscribers are always welcome. thank you for reading ^^ second chapter will be posted soon ^_^v 
a/n2: made a few changes on some parts above :)