FINAL

That Irresistible Warmth

You felt your fingers numb as you held the cup of tea in front of you,

slowly running your fingers through your hair. 

 

  Ah... Why is it so cold today?

 

Nevertheless you knew, that someone was looking at you from afar.

 

Just you wearing a white cashmere coat, sitting inside a coffee shop, and finger combing your hair made him feel butterflies inside his tummy.

 

  This is it Kim Myungsoo, no more hiding anymore.

 

He was about to approach you when he realized that you have just exited the cafe.

 

 No, not this time.

 

He ran outside to find you, he searched all the places near the cafe but lost hope.

 

  Nice try Myungsoo. Nice try. " He sighed.

 

Just then, a hand patted his back. As he turned around, his eyes widen; you on the other hand showed him his wallet.

But instead of Myungsoo reaching his wallet, he reached for you, giving you a hug that was definitely not forced neither suffocating, but a very... Very warm hug.

 

 Wait. I am confused... But his warmth... His warmth makes me want to be in his arms for a very long time...

 

  This is really abstruse but I feel like... You're the one. " Myungsoo buried his face on your shoulder, waiting for you to push him away.

 

But the unexpected thing occured, you were unconsciously wrapping both of your arms around him.

 

 His warmth. My warmth. Our arms tightly wrapped around each other... Is this real? Or am I just thinking that we are actually perfectly fitted in each other's hug?

 

A smile formed on Myungsoo's lips,

 

 If this is just a dream... Please... Don't wake me up...

 

YEARS LATER . . .

 

Myungsoo saw you sitting at the edge of the bed and slowly wrapped his arms around you from behind.

 

You smiled,

 

 His warmth... It never changed...

 

 I love you... so... so much... "

 

 Even If I wanted to tell you those words too... I just couldn't...

 

 I know... "

 

Then he placed his hands in front of you. A smile etched on your face.

 

 This guy... He really knows how to make me happy...

 

Wanna know why? Because he said,

 

 " I know you love me too, let's be like this forever... " through the "sign language".

 

With that, he softly gave you a peck on the forehead before resting his head on your shoulder.

 

 " ~~~~ you really are the best gift that God had given me. "